The 2016 Great NEWS posts are dedicated to Holistic Habits to help us be happy and healthy. Today’s post continues to investigate a variety of health hazards and steps you can take to prevent them and protect yourself. As mentioned in the previous blog there are a wide variety of biological, ecological, immunological, neurological, pharmaceutical, physiological, psychological and toxicological hazards that are affecting our short and long term health.
As I constantly contemplate my own health and that of my family and clients it is essential for me to look at the various health hazards we face and find ways to avoid, minimize and mitigate them. Recently there have been an quite an increase in the number of health incidences in my circle of influence. We must all learn to identify health hazards to our body and brain and design mastery action plans to minimize their impact to our happiness and health.
Recently many family and friends have been dealing with various health challenges that are robbing them of money, peace of mind and quality of life. Several have been major issues that are causing serious concerns. Environment, lifestyle and nutrition are three of the most serious contributing conditions people are struggling with today.
Sad, Sick, Stressed and Struggling
Too many people are feeling like they are sad, sick, stressed and struggling. Not to mention all the chemicals and synthetic compounds in the air, food, land and water. We are surrounded by artificial sweeteners, chemicals, drugs, dyes, Electro- Magnetic Frequencies (EMF), fertilizers, flavorings, food coloring, fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, medications, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, preservatives, radiation, synthetic compounds, vaccinations and more that harm our body and brain.
When asked for coaching and guidance for various health challenges and issues it seems like the same solutions, strategies and suggestions help preserve and protect our health. We must minimize health hazards that lead to health issues and maximize our emotional, mental, nutritional and physical holistic health habits.
If our air, environment, food, home, surroundings, water and work are toxic it is logical we will become toxic too. We are the combination of what we breathe, drink, eat, feel, hear, say, smell and think. Therefore when our body is sad, sick, stressed and struggling we are receiving clues that we are harming our body and brain due to a lack of caring, incentive, intelligence, knowledge, maintenance, motivation and Tender Loving Care (TLC).
Big Benefits to Better Body and Brain
There are many advantages and benefits to creating your own health and wellness lifestyle mastery action plan and vision. If you do not create a code of conduct to live by then you will most likely be influenced by those determined to take advantage of you. Big bucks and greedy companies are eager to sell you fake, fast and junk food as well as products that take your money in exchange for their contraption, concoction or crap. We must each focus on a comprehensive plan which includes healthy and high quality: air, emotions, environment, exercise, holistic living, home, lifestyle, organic nutrition, surroundings and water. Remember your health is your wealth.
Happy, Healthy and Holistic Habits
Here are more solutions, strategies and suggestions to follow up on the previous post.
- Alkalize and energize. Acid reduction by Alkalizing; external (transdermal) and internal use of baking soda, calcium bentonite clay, green plants and alkaline minerals
- Avoid and minimize radiation exposure from CT scans, mammograms, MRI, nuclear material and X ray. Choose Thermography instead. Stop construction of new nuclear plants. Start deactivation of existing nuclear power plants.
- Emotional health improvement with various protocols and therapies: Acupressure, Emotional Freedom techniques (EFT), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Family therapy, Gestalt therapy, Hypnotherapy, Parenting programs, Psychotherapy (without drugs), Reflexology, Service animals, Tapping, Therapeutic touch.
- Essential oils like: cedar, cinnamon, clove, eucalyptus, Frankincens
e, lavender, lemon, myrrh, neem, orange, oregano, rosemary, rosewood, sage, tea tree,
- Eat more medicinal foods. “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” – Hippocrates.
- Medicinal herbs and plants, aloe vera, cats claw, coconut, dandelion, Goji berries, hemp, moringa, nettles, Pau de arco, prickly pear cactus, Raw cacao, turmeric (fresh), water cress
- Medicinal mushrooms. Chaga, Lions mane, Maitaki, Oyster, Reishi, Shitake, Turkey tail
- Super foods grown in water. Chlorella, spirulina and sea weed,
- Super hydration beverages: alkalized water, baking soda in water, barley grass juice, coconut water, green powders in water, green tea, juicing greens and veggies, lemon water, matcha, spring water, sun tea, wheat grass juice, yerba mate,
- Check out the benefits of coffee enema, colon hydrotherapy, enema, colema and hydrotherapy.
- Far infrared device, heating pad or sauna therapy and Magnet therapy have multiple benefits.
- Earthing and Grounding. Earthing during the day. Grounding at night.
- Herbal sun teas like: cinnamon, clove, dandelion, ginger, ginseng, hi
biscus, nettles, rooibos
- Holistic health protocols: Budwig, Cesium Chloride, Gerson, Hulda Clark, Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, David Perlmutter M.D., Photon protocol, Rife, Dr. Sircus protocol, Ty Bollinger (The Truth About Cancer) Carlos Caridad (Healing Cancer in this Century)
- Meditation, mindfulness and yoga practice daily.
- Parasite cleanse: using clove, wormwood and green black walnut hull tincture, cayenne, papaya seeds, peppers and more,
- Time with Mother Nature, outdoors in the fresh air and sunshine.
- Therapeutic dosages of Vitamins: A, B, C, D, E and K
- Blessings, chant, devotion, prayer, religion, ritual, spiritual practice and worship
Are you ready for better benefits and rapid results to begin protecting your body and brain? When would not be a great time for some TLC?
The Healthy Habits 2016 series is dedicated to sharing small steps for sustainable health. Our body and brain are being exposed and a harsh and harmful environment which will cause damage, degradation and destruction. These simple suggestions will help to stop the debilitating damage and start defending your body and brain against the unnecessary health hazards we are constantly exposed to. These strategies are easy ways to begin designing and implement a Code of Conduct for Holistic Health. As more people learn about and understand the risks to our body and brain we will be able to implement better policies to reduce our incidence of disease and dysfunction.
What is your current Gap?
Are you experiencing a feeling of being sad, sick, stressed and struggling? Are you being exposed to chemicals and compounds that are haring your body and brain? What will it take for you to begin protecting your body and brain , mind from damage, degradation and destruction? Imagine the benefits of repairing, reversing and revitalizing your body and brain to peak performance levels of function?
Mastery Action Plan (MAP)
There is a wealth of wisdom on the internet regarding the health hazards and holistic health strategies for our body and brain. You will find some great information on Dr. Mercola website. He has great articles and videos on health hazards and healthy lifestyles. When we invest the energy, money and time to learn how to maintain and protect our body and brain we will take quantum leaps forward in our quality of learning, living and loving. Are you ready and really worth it?
Call to Action
What comments, commitments or concerns come to mind regarding the health of your body and brain? Are you ready to learn more and do your part to support your health?
Next week the Great NEWS blog will share:
A to Z Health Strategies
PS: Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, followers and friends will also benefit from The Great NEWS Coach. Thanks for your helpful support.