With all the media madness regarding the swine flu and vaccinations and even the President recommending citizens get a jab it was time to face my fears, step up and exercise my constitutional right of free speech to directly comment on the swine flu fears – fact or fiction controversy.
Before you make a decision regarding the flu vaccination you may regret later please read further. The swine flu vaccination just like any other vaccination you consider is a serious decision and warrants some serious research and thought. A wise warning to use caution is expressed in Latin as “caveat emptor” which means “Let the buyer beware.”
[colored_box title=”Top Ten Tips Natural Nutrition to Enhance Your Immune System” variation=”teal”]
- Eat foods with high water content and drink adequate amounts of clean water. The body is designed to be 75% + water. If you have not urinated for several hours during the day and your urine has more than a slightly yellow tint to it you are probably dehydrated and need more water.
- Consume the majority of your nutrition from natural, nutrient dense, organic raw whole foods. Focus more on this intention until you are able to consistently eat at least 60% to 80% live and raw whole foods.
- Consume cool processed, raw whole food based supplements for adequate levels of antioxidants, electrolytes, enzymes, fiber, minerals, phyto-nutrients, probiotics, trace elements and vitamins,
- Eat a wide variety of plant based nutrition from healthy plants that have been consumed for many generations and identified for therapeutic benefits. These include: algae, bark, cactus, flowers, fruits, herbs, leaves, nuts, roots, seeds, spices, tubers and wild foods. Cultured foods are excellent sources of natural probiotics (healthy intestinal flora and fauna).
- Avoid consuming processed and refined sugars and foods that contain them. High fructose corn syrup is in many foods today and is especially harmful for the body and brain.
- Essential oils are amazing for the preventative and therapeutic benefits derived from applying to the skin, smelling and tasting.
- Applying, eating and smelling flower essence has been recommended to enhance ones holistic health, immune system and mental vitality.
- Chanting, dancing and singing are great ways to calm the mind, reduce stress and self tune the body for natural healing and health. Music is a great source of inspiration, pleasure and relaxation.
- Avoid the beverages and foods that are known to be more acidic and disrupt the acid / alkaline balance and harmony of the body. This includes: alcohol, coffee, carbonated beverages, pasteurized dairy, fried foods, animal products, fast foods, junk foods, pasteurized juices, refined sugars, snack foods and sweet sugary stuff. Also avoid foods that are known to cause the majority of allergic reactions such as: corn, dairy, eggs, gluten (refined wheat products), peanuts, roasted nuts and soy.
- Avoid eating or using all Genetically Engineered (GE), Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) and cloned animal or fish products. The most common examples include: corn, soy, canola, cotton, papaya, tomatoes, sugar beets, rice, fish and many others.[/colored_box]
Health Professionals Speak Out
For a short synopsis of the documented research behind the swine flu scare tactics please read the excellent short article from > Health Freedom USA and Natural Solutions Foundation. This article contains information from prominent doctors around the world. You will sleep a lot better and most likely avoid the jab and the risks.
Another great resource for natural health and wellness is Dr. Joseph Mercola. Dr. Mercola recently interviewed Barbara Loe Fisher, founder of the National Vaccine Information Center and together they offer information and suggestions to help you make a more informed decision. You can listen to the interview > Obama Declares Swine Flu Emergency
Another must see informative video by Dr. Gary Null speaking on vaccinations medical risks and prescription drugs at the NY Assembly.
Also, be sure and watch the following video of Alexander Dunlop.
Make an Educated Decision
Once you listen and read the expert evidence from world renowned doctors and health professionals around the world you will know more than the majority of the uninformed population. This will help you make informed and intelligent decisions regarding the risks associated with any immunizations in general and the swine flu vaccination in particular.
When we combine common sense, empowering education and intelligent intuition we greatly improved our odds for making the best choice for ourselves and our loved ones. Anytime someone or something is overtly pushy and overly persistent about their point of view and then use authority and power to dictate what is best for you, it is important to step back and ask better questions.
Consider who, what and why are they telling you what to do and also how will they benefit? When you follow the money and motivation behind the scenes you will most likely find the hidden reasons driving their behavior. Remember to consider carefully and choose wisely what path you follow for your health, longevity and well being.
The Great NEWS Perfect Health website also provides great information on health, nutrition, emotions and wellness and my newsletter archives and weekly newsletter offer valuable support. The purpose of this article was to help you access additional opinions and resources to determine for yourself whether the almost hysterical medical and media mania over swine flu fears is fact or fiction.
Our next blog post will share: Banish Excess Body Fat Forever
To read my medical disclaimer, click here.