Last week the Great NEWS blog post was devoted to EFT Tapping Benefits and this week we will discuss Principles for Perfect Health.
Right away some people may think that perfect health is highly unlikely or maybe even impossible to attain.
Before you allow yourself to think that way you may want to remember a famous saying by Henry Ford “Whether you think you can or you can’t you are right”.
With and open mind and willing attitude you will soon discover some simple Principles for Perfect Health.
As the New Year begins many people are thinking they want to feel better, have more energy and shed a few pounds. Others are worried about the need to reduce their blood pressure or blood sugar and many need to do both. For most people the idea of perfect health seems as unlikely and unreal as mission impossible. When you put your doubts and negative thinking aside long enough you will learn some new and exciting ideas to help move away from stress and sickness and move towards perfect health and peak performance.
BTW: Do you need a reminder to finish your 2012 Vision Board or are you committed and congruent about being all you can be in 2012? Congratulations are due to the successful super stars that created one. Coaching and encouragement are available for persistence to the more slowly successful students that have not finished yet and soon will. Remember vision boards are considered very beneficial by many personal development experts.
Health Questions to Consider
To begin focusing our attention and energy on principles for perfect health it is important to consider a few simple questions first:
- What is the definition of Perfect Health?
- Who is most likely to enjoy perfect health?
- Why are some cultures more likely to experience perfect health?
- How can I change my behaviors and habits to create perfect health?
- Where can I learn more about Principles for Perfect Health?
- When will I begin to see benefits?
- Perfect health has the following key benchmarks:
- Feeling happy, healthy and in harmony consistently
- Being energized, enthusiastic and excited each day
- Feeling healthy each day of the year with no significant: colds, flu, virus, headaches, ear infections or sick days and free of disease which could cause you to be unable to function normally
- No need or use of prescription medicines
- No need or use of Over the Counter Medicines (OTC)
- No Flu or flu vaccinations
- Enjoy normal digestion
- Maintain normal key biomarkers (good/ normal blood pressure, blood sugar, bone density, cardio vascular health, cholesterol, triglycerides, urine, weight, optimal hormone levels, lean muscle mass, good BMI, organ health, oxygen levels, hydration, digestive enzymes and digestion, metabolic enzymes, lack of toxins, low stress hormones, mental acuity, vision, fitness and flexibility)
- Experience normal bowel movements without constipation issues.
- Enjoying normal brain function and memory
- Healthy looking hair, nails and skin.
- Energy, power and endurance to deal with a wide variety of emotional, mental and physical demands that may arise during the day
Sounds like a bit of a stretch for most folks for sure. Before you think this is not possible then think again. Many individuals around the world experience amazing health and vitality. They are even researching various cultures to find the Blue Zones for health and longevity.
The Blue Zones
Numerous Blue Zones have been identified where cultures and individuals are most likely to live healthy, long and productive lives. Due to their active lifestyle, empowering beliefs, reduced emotional stress and supportive community they live a simple yet satisfying life.
Nutrient dense and whole food nutrition plays a major role in maintaining and sustaining a healthy and long life. They are very mentally, physically and socially active in the community. Often they are located in more remote and rural areas where they shy away from the materialized, mechanized and modernized way of life.
The majority of their foods are locally grown and organically raised. They eat a fairly wide range of what ever foods are common to their area and cultural traditions.
The foods include: beans, berries, eggs, fish, fruits, green leafy plants, herbs, legumes, meats, nuts, roots, seeds, sea veggies or blue green algae, spices, vegetables and whole grains. Cultured or fermented foods are also commonly included in their meals.
They come from areas that have abundant sunshine, clean water, fertile soil, fresh air and minimal toxins in the environment. They eat right, enjoy life, work hard and are mentally and physically active. The family and community plays a big role in their life and the seniors are considered valuable leaders, resources and role models for others to learn from.
Due to these simple lifestyle choices and cultural shifts they are much more likely to be free of debilitating disease, disabilities and sickness. Some of the most noted Blue Zones include: Sardinia, Nicoya Costa Rica, Vilcabamba Ecuador, Okinawa, Loma Linda CA, Georgia (country in Eastern Europe), Hunza in Pakistan and various parts of Asia.
Anyone with the desire, determination and drive can be emotionally, mentally and physically healthy for life. Energy, fitness, health and vitality result from lifestyle choices and habits each day.
Ask and Answers Follow
Once you begin to ask better questions and open your mind the information and principles for Perfect Health will appear. When you identify your compelling future, make a determined decision and begin creating perfect health mastery action plans your health and life begins to transform.
Articles, books, people and resources will appear to educate, empower and excite you as you adopt a healthy lifestyle. Your emotional, mental and physical well being is waiting for you to make a life long commitment to the principles for perfect health and happiness.
Mastery Action Plan
Learn from Bernardo DePaulo who is one of the best examples of a healthy centenarian at 110 years old. He lives in Arizona where he is active, fit and in perfect health. He exercises almost daily and inspires thousands by being a great role model and speaking frequently on how to enjoy a super healthy lifestyle.
Our next blog post will share: Perfect Health Power Hour