This Great NEWS Healthy Habitat post allows me to share some new information learned on Electro Magnetic Fields (EMF’s) and people looking for a radiation refuge. Any subject or topic that will help us create a better Belize Eco Village and others also is worth sharing. Posts in 2017 will be short writings or video blogs that maintain maximum focus on best practices of conscious communities, healthy habitats and simple sustainability steps. This will help guide us in converting the 149 acres of pristine Caribbean pine ridge and creek lined jungle into a Belize Eco Village master planned community. Our sustainable community is selecting solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems to help us build a better place in paradise. Together we will find a variety of ways to consciously reduce our carbon footprint while also creating a more eco friendly and sustainable way of life.
The Canadian guy from the previous post with extensive experience with Electro Magnetic Fields (EMF) and Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS) gave me several great ideas for the Belize Eco Community project. During a recent phone conversation he gave me a quick overview of many strategies and suggestions to minimize EMF pollution that will make the project even better and more sustainable. He shared some helpful ideas on construction using Basalt or Fiberglass rebar. He also shared a website article about a woman in Canada doing years of research to remodel her home and minimize her EHS experience. This summarizes several days of research into EHS and EMF’s solutions.
Big Benefits with Small Steps
- Remove or replace items creating an environment of EMF pollution and toxicity.
- Keep cell phones away from your head by using the speaker or an EMF shielding ear bud
- Replace DECT phones with a land line.
- Use a router with Ethernet cable and turn off WiFi.
- Use an earthing/ grounding pad when on a computer or sleeping.
- Use non-toxic materials in home since EHS extends to chemical sensitivity also.
- Install armored (BX) electrical cabling in home so electrical wires are shielded. Wire rooms separately with on-demand switches .
- Be sure your house is properly grounded. Use a grounding plate or rod outside in the earth rather than to plumbing inside the home.
- Install various electro-magnetic filters to clean up dirty electricity entering home or circulating through wiring.
Smart meters need to be moved from near the bedroom to the far side of the house or lot. Look into shielding the backside of the smart meter with copper mesh to block radiation.
- Insulate home from external sources of ground current by installing a copper cable around the perimeter connected to grounding rods.
- Plant variety of shrubs and trees to help shield house from wireless radiation. Time with Mother Nature is a great natural healing force.
- Being aware of underground pipes, water and wiring can be helpful.
- Consider a Faraday cage or canopy. Watch Enemy of the Sate to see one in action.
- Hire an expert in Building Biology to help with ideas to rebalance and redesign energy in home and on property.
- There are ways to harmonize energy and magnetic lines in home and underground with coatings, crystals, design features, Feng Shui, glass, glazes, paints, shades, shields and wiring.
- Minimizing and preventing EMF’s is worth a pound of cure.
- People with EHS may also have brain signals that get stuck in an ongoing state of ‘fight or flight’. As they accumulate more exposure to a tipping point it then takes less exposure to trigger EHS.
- Prolonged EMF exposure can cause or contribute to other health issues which complicates and compounds the problems.
- Sensory overload may trigger a disruption to the body, mind and spirit which requires a long journey to resolve. A study of Biology of Beliefs, earth’s energy fields, Energy Psychology, Feng Shui, geopathic stress, frequency/ megahertz of music, I Ching,meditation, numerology, power of positive thinking, reading and researching on brain function, psychoanalysis, self hypnosis, spirituality, unconscious mind, vibrational healing and much more.
- People may have to remove them self from negative people, places and work environments. Look at redesigning ones emotional, mental, physical and spiritual landscape.
- It is possible to rewire our brain using the science of neuroplasticity to normalize regions of the brain like the limbic system which can go into permanent overload when subjected to prolonged stress and trauma.
- There are a several methods of limbic system retraining which can be very helpful.
- People can create their own program of self-healing. Most people will benefit from a coach, consultant, mentor or role model to guide them.
- Everything starts with our beliefs, behaviors and biology. The brain is the seat of fears, feelings and fight or flight response. Mindfulness is magical for maintaining a calmer mind.
- People with EHS can be better and live a normal life through a combination of eliminating, harmonizing and shielding from EMF’s and other stresses in the environment.
By rewiring our emotional, mental, physical and spiritual life we benefit by healing our body, brain and heart.
- Eating clean nutrient dense organic whole foods is essential to happiness and health.
- Living in a chemical free environment with clean air, bed, car, clothes, fabrics, food, furniture, house and water is vital to health.
- Building with Compressed Earth Block (CEB) will greatly reduce exposure to chemicals and EMF normally found in homes. Placing the electrical wiring in conduit in the foundation will also help.
- EHS and other health issues are a wake up call to learn some life lessons and make massive action plans in a new direction.
- By deciding to find the positive message and being grateful anyone can move forward to a higher level of consciousness.
- Learn to feel, hear and see the small signs and warning signals before the big lightening bolt zaps you with EHS or other major health issues. Remember we always gets messages, signals and warnings seeking our full attention.
We all deserve and desire a safe place to live, visit and work No matter your reason or reference it is vital for people with various backgrounds and beliefs to collaborate, communicate and cooperate in order to create a more eco conscious community with other like minded people for the greater global good.
This Healthy Habitats post is dedicated to sharing simple steps for sustainable health and living. Our body, mind and spirit are being exposed to harmful EMF’s. Following our Code of Conduct for Healthy Habitat will help transform our habitat, happiness and health. With this additional EMF information in mind there will definitely be an area in the eco community with specific guidelines to help those with EHS by minimizing EMF exposure.
Where is your Gap?
What behaviors, beliefs and decisions about EMF’s are harming your health and other people? What specific areas in your life are exposing you to excessive EMF’s? What will it take for you to protect your family, self and the planet from damage, degradation and destruction? What are you willing to do to make things better?
Mastery Action Plan (MAP)
It is well documented that EMF’s affect our body and brain if you are open. There is a wealth of wisdom on the internet regarding the health hazards of EMF’s. What are you willing to do differently to protect people and our planet from harmful EMF’s? Following a healthy habits code of conduct and mastery action plan will enhance our quality of life. Are you ready to do your part for rapid results? More valuable EMF information and insights can be found at Electro Plague, WEEP Initiative, Mast Victims and EMF Safety Network.
Call to Action
What comments, commitments or concerns come to mind regarding the many benefits of minimizing the EMF health hazards and maximizing the healthy habits? Are you ready to learn more and do your part to consciously reduce our EMF exposure?
PS: Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, followers and friends will also benefit from The Great NEWS Coach blog. Thanks for your helpful support.
Next Great NEWS blog:
Code of Community Conduct