With the end of the year, holidays, and winter almost here it’s a great time to focus on ideas to be even more diligent about our emotional, mental, and physical health and well being. Strain and stress over the holidays and winter can take a toll on our happiness and health.
My goal is to share some resources and role models that have proven to help with big benefits during the end of a year and the beginning of a New Year.
It is important to remember what we do, drink, eat, say, and think on a daily basis are the key factors that determine the quality of our life. Remember to choose wisely what you believe, do, and think daily because short term unhealthy behaviors can lead to long term harmful consequences.
Words With Wisdom
- The Dance of Anger – Harriet Lerner PhD
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- Five Love Languages – Gary Chapman
- Biology of Beliefs – Bruce Lipton
- Ageless Body, Timeless Mind – Deepak Chopra
- The Path to Love – Deepak Chopra
- Quantum Healing – Deepak Chopra
- Perfect Health – Deepak Chopra
- Metahuman – Deepak Chopra
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success – Deepak Chopra
- The A to Z Steps to a Richer Life – Deepak Chopra
- Unlimited Power – Tony Robbins
- Awaken the Giant Within – Tony Robbins
- Money Master the Game – Tony Robbins
- Unshakeable – Tony Robbins
- How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci – Michael Gelb
- Chicken Soup for the Soul – Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield
- UnDo It – Dean Ornish
- You Can Heal Your Life – Louise Hay
- The 7 Habits of Highly Successful People – Stephen Covey
- Change Your Brain Change Your Life – Daniel G. Amen MD
- Nourishing Traditions – Sally Fallon
- Primal Blueprint – Mark Sisson
- Fat for Fuel – Dr. Joseph Mercola
- The No Grain Diet – Dr. Joseph Mercola
- Healing Cancer from INside Out – Mike Anderson
- Becoming Supernatural – Dr. Joe Dispenza
- There is a Cure for Diabetes – Gabriel Cousens MD
- Body Ecology Diet – Donna Gates
- The Richest Man in Babylon – George S. Clason
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS is to condense hours of research down to two minutes of education, information and inspiration for a healthy lifestyle and mindset. Remember, what you choose to listen to and read will determine your long term health and wellbeing… choose wisely. What will you do to update and upgrade your mental programming and software in 2020 and beyond?
Next Morningstar NEWS Blog
PS: Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, followers, and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS website. Thanks for your helpful support.