What would it feel like to feel like you have a beautiful body and a brilliant brain? What is blocking your energy and enthusiasm and preventing you from feeling that way right now? As we begin a new year in 2023, now is the time to discover the detours, distractions, roadblocks, and speed bumps limiting the quality of life you desire and deserve. Our body and brain are reflections of the ideas, identity, and information we feed and fuel our body and brain daily. If you are not happy, healthy, and in harmony, it is time to stop the sad stories and start small steps toward a new story and strategy to rewire your body and brain with better belief systems and behaviors. The blogs in 2023 are shared to help you manifest the mindset to create a beautiful body and brilliant brain you love.
I recently decided several areas in my life are due for a new story and strategy to reprogram and rewrite for new results. My last several blogs summarize simple steps and success strategies from my research, resources, and role models. We find a wealth of words with wisdom when we are looking for ideas, information, and inspiration to take control of our lifestyle and reboot our mindset. As you begin 2023, it is up to you to decide if your results in 2022 were the results you wanted. If the people, profits, progress, promises, or promotions you desired did not manifest them, maybe now is a great time to do some serious soul-searching and determine what went off course in the past and what you must do differently in the future. Once you find your weakest links, you can figure out how to focus more energy on your skill sets, success strategies, and strengths to empower you to change your approach and chart a new course focused on peak performance, positive reinforcement, and progress.
The quality of our emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual state determines our destiny. By honestly auditing, reviewing, and thinking about your habits, lifestyle, and mindset, you will find clues as to where you are strong and where you are weak. This information is valuable to make the modifications, shifts, and tweaks necessary to reboot and reprogram your body and brain for peak performance. It is essential to ask at least a dozen people you admire, respect, and trust to give you direct, honest, and open 360-degree feedback. Be in an open and receptive mindset and avoid the temptation to defend, justify, or rationalize your actions and behaviors, or the opportunity of a lifetime to turbocharger your learning, life, and love may slip through your fingers.
Our beliefs, behaviors, body, and brain can be a big blunder or brilliant blessing based on simple shifts and strategies. We can be the puppet, or we can be the puppetmaster based on our daily decisions. Our lifestyle accurately reflects our actions, reactions, and results. Our daily decisions and deeds determine our destiny. Previous blogs have focused on the importance of having an empowering code of conduct, identity, and superhero standards to create your best life. The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to help people feel happy, healthy, and in harmony. One of the first steps is to embrace the feeling of having a beautiful body and a brilliant brain. As Dr. Wayne Dyer said many times in his books and talks, “believe it first, and then you will see it.” Most people think I will believe it when I see it. Dr. Dyer shared many words with wisdom and had a brilliant brain for helping people discover how to use personal power and pure potential. Remember his powerful principle; when you believe it first, then you will be able to see it manifest in your life.
Beautiful Body Beliefs
To see a beautiful body requires you to believe and feel like you have a beautiful body first. Think about the magic and miracles your body can create every day without you consciously thinking about it. Your heart beats and sends blood and oxygen to all your cells. Your body creates new cells every day and recycles and replaces old cells continually. Our immune system can deal with bacteria, fungi, mold, and viral pathogens. Our DNA and RNA can create cells for all areas of our body. Our body can digest, absorb, and assimilate nutrients for creating cells, energy, and medicine. Our body works miracles every day. Whether you find that you have a beautiful body or not may be an important insight into the life you are manifesting.
Believing you have a beautiful body or not is the first step to seeing how beautiful your body already is:
- A beautiful body requires suitable fiber, food, and fuel.
- A beautiful body requires clean energy and fuel to manifest magic moments instead of sadness, sickness, stress, and struggles.
- A beautiful body appreciates and is grateful for all life’s magic moments and miracles.
- A beautiful body focuses on being in a beautiful state during the pain and pleasure that occurs in life.
- To maintain momentum, a beautiful body engages in affirming meditation, mindfulness, and mindset each day.
- A beautiful body is a perception in the eyes of the beholder.
- A beautiful body depends on your belief systems, identity, and mindset…choose wisely.
- A beautiful body finds flow, freedom, fulfillment, and fun in life.
- Write down at least 101 reasons why you believe you have a beautiful body and start seeing the beautiful body you have.
Brilliant Brain Beliefs
Words with wisdom are well worth repeating:
- A brilliant brain requires suitable fiber, food, and fuel.
- A brilliant brain requires clean energy and fuel to manifest magic moments instead of sadness, sickness, stress, and struggles.
- A brilliant brain appreciates and is grateful for all life’s magic moments and miracles.
- A brilliant brain focuses on being in a beautiful state during both the pain and pleasure that occurs in life.
- To maintain momentum, a brilliant brain engages in affirming meditation, mindfulness, and mindset each day.
- A brilliant brain is a perception in the eyes of the beholder.
- A brilliant brain depends on your belief systems, identity, and mindset…choose wisely.
- A brilliant brain finds flow, freedom, fulfillment, and fun in life.
- Write down at least 101 reasons why you believe you have a brilliant brain and start seeing the brilliant brain you have.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog offers simple steps to help you rediscover your beautiful body and brilliant brain.
“Remember to celebrate and give thanks for your beautiful body and brilliant brain. Gratitude, happiness, and joy help manifest more magic moments and maintain a beautiful body and a brilliant brain”. —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.