The 2016 Great NEWS posts are dedicated to Holistic Habits to help us be happy, healthy and in harmony. Today’s post shares some insights gained by listening to a Hay House World Summit interview with Jeffrey Thompson talking about using music and sound to heal. Too many people are struggling with a wide variety of emotional, mental, physical and spiritual health issues. If something as simple as listening to music and healing sounds can help us deal with our issues we should all be listening to more amazing music and healing sounds.
Many creative and innovative people use music to calm them and help them access their inner talents.
Ten Benefits of Healing Music and Sacred Sounds
There are many benefits of healing music and sacred sounds, including:
- Easy and efficient way to quickly change any dis-empowering state into a more empowering one.
- Compact disc or digital recordings are very accessible and free or at a low cost.
- Healing music and sacred sounds can he played almost any place and any time. Be careful while driving.
- A wide variety of instruments and musicians play a wide variety of choices for you to chose from.
- Music and sacred sounds can directly access our emotional, mental and physical state to create a shift.
- Music has been proven to soothe the child and even savage beast.
- Calming music is one of the quickest ways to help us relax before going to sleep.
- Up beat music is one of the best ways to energize and wake up when we are feeling lethargic or run down.
- Certain types of healing music and sacred sounds can have a profound impact on our over all well being.
- Healing music and sacred sounds are well documented to enhance creativity, learning, meditation, thinking and many more mental states. Have you heard of the Mozart Effect? Music can help synchronize our left and right brain.
In addition to all of these benefits we will be helping to promote and support more of the artists who dedicate their life to creating beautiful and moving music. Music can easily create magic moments and super states in our daily lives when we learn to anchor ourselves to it. Healing music and sacred sounds are good for our health and good for our souls. People seem to communicate and connect on a deeper and more meaningful level in the presence of music and soothing sounds. What better benefits and reasons than that do you need to get started with adding more healing music and sacred sounds to your life every day?
The Healthy Habits 2016 series is dedicated to sharing simple suggestions for better health and well being. Music and sacred sounds are easy, effective and efficient ways to help maintain and manage our emotional, mental, physical and spiritual state. It is so powerful and simple and easy to do any place and any time. Even without music we can chant, hum or sing to create lasting and powerful beneficial effects. What instruments, music, songs, or tunes would enhance your mind and mood right now?
What is your current Gap?
What types of music are you currently listening to? Imagine a new flavor, focus and fun form of music each day. Are you allowing music and sacred sound to infuse you body, mind and spirit with the power to enhance your health and vitality. When would not be a great time to indulge yourself in some new tempos, tones and tunes?
Mastery Action Plan (MAP)
There is an abundance of music and sacred sounds on the internet for us to access. What small step will you take to try some new music and sounds soon? Are you willing to try something new such as: African drumming, birds singing, Chanting, Classical, Country and Western, Drumming, Flute, Gongs, Guitar, Healing music, Instrumental, Kirtan, Native American music, Nature sounds, Water falling, Wind chimes and Wind instruments? When would now be a great time to start a tower garden growing system?
Call to Action
What comments, commitments or concerns come to mind regarding the many benefits of healing music and sacred sounds? Are you ready to listen to new and novice songs and sounds? Implementing simple suggestion like this just may change the entire direction of your life and love. Listen to some healing music by Jeffrey Thompson D.C. at www.scientificsounds.com or Steven Halpern – Music for Yoga. Remember a happy heart is a healthy heart.
Next week the Great NEWS blog will share:
Hemp Helps – Healthy Holistic Houses
PS: Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, followers and friends will also benefit from The Great NEWS Coach. Thanks for your helpful support.