The 2016 Great NEWS posts are dedicated to Holistic Habits to help us be happy and healthy. Recent posts have focused on the health hazards we face and the disease and distress that results. Posts in this A to Z Health Habits series will offer simple steps to prevent disease, protect against many health hazards and restore resiliency. As mentioned in previous blogs there are a wide variety of biological, ecological, immunological, neurological, pharmaceutical, physiological, psychological and toxicological health hazards affecting our health and quality of life. We must focus on healthy habits to guide our behaviors, beliefs and rituals toward emotional, mental, physical and spiritual well being.
This post in the A to Z Health Habits series offers specific solutions, strategies and suggestions which have been identified as most helpful for my health and recommended to others. Implementing these ideas have been found to help avoid, minimize and mitigate many health hazards and lifestyle issues. With the large number of people facing even more health challenges this series of posts is the most effective and efficient way to help the most people in the least time with beneficial health coaching. Think of this as the A to Z Health Habits book sharing one chapter at a time.
We must learn to identify health hazards to our body, mind and spirit and then design mastery action plans to minimize their impact to our happiness and health. We know the long list of health hazards that cause disease so it is time to focus on the solutions to prevent it. Since our environment, lifestyle and nutrition are three of the most serious factors contributing to our health these posts are dedicated to an alphabetical list of the best of the best strategies my research has discovered.
Conscious Change and Healthy Habits
Since too many people are sad, sick, stressed and struggling we must focus on new behaviors and beliefs to establish healthy habits. If the chemicals and synthetic compounds in the air, food, land and water are a health hazard we must avoid them to the best of our ability. Since we are surrounded by artificial sweeteners, chemicals, drugs, dyes, Electro-Magnetic Frequencies (EMF), fertilizers, flavorings, food coloring, fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, medications, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, preservatives, radiation, synthetic compounds and vaccinations that harm our health we must be vigilant. We must implement a detailed defense and protection plan that provides maximum health benefits with the minimum cost and effort.
I am frequently asked for coaching, consulting, guidance and suggestions for various health challenges and issues. Therefore it seemed logical and logistically beneficial to summarize my top super solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems to share them to better preserve and protect our health. The series of blog posts written in an A to Z Health Habits listing of the best of the best ideas, insights and information. These have come to my attention over many decades to minimize health hazards while maximizing helpful holistic health habits for our emotional, mental, nutritional, physical and spiritual well being.
Prevention and Protection Prevents a Pound of Punishing Pharmaceuticals
By creating a code of conduct health habits handbook and then implementing a mastery action plan we set ourselves up for happiness, health and wellness success. Without a code of conduct to live by we will be at the mercy of the predators which prey upon the uneducated, uninformed and unfortunate. Many companies and individuals are determined to take advantage of you for their own gain, glory and greed. Big bucks and big corporations are eager to sell us fake, fast and Frankenfoods as well as pills, potions and products that take our money and leave us with the sad consequences and serious side effects.
This A to Z Health Habits series will focus on a comprehensive list of specific solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems over a wide variety of topics to enhance our harmony, happiness and health.
Helpful Happy, Harmony and Healthy Habits
Here are the “S” list of solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems to implement for happiness, holistic health and peak performance.
- Stress reduction is one of the most important and most often overlooked health suggestions. Reducing stress is vital to our health, longevity, vitality and well being. Breathing, chanting, dancing, drumming, exercising, laughing, listening to music, loving, meditating, rebounding, singing, swimming and walking all help to promote well being and reduce stress. Mindfulness is valuable to maintain an aware and relaxed state of being.
- Saunas are a very popular and proven method for maintaining our health and well being. Saunas help us sweat to cleanse our body and release toxins.
- Seeds of plants are one of the best sources of minerals, phyto-nutrients, trace elements and vitamins. Soaking and sprouting seeds is a great way to grow your own nutrient dense organic foods. Broccoli, chia, flax, mung beans, peas, sesame, sunflower seeds and wheatgrass are just a few examples.
- Sprouts are a delicious and nutritious food. Sprouts are easy to grow and provide fresh food with ease.
- Super plant based nutrition is fresh, locally grown, nutrient dense, organic, plant based whole foods.
- Sea salt is an essential source of electolytes, minerals and trace elements.
- Sun light is one of the most powerful forms of healing and health. The power of sun shine on our skin is never to be under estimated. Sun light on our skin produces Vitamin d which is vital to our health and immune function.
- Selenium is an essential mineral with many health benefits.
- Sauerkraut is a cultured and fermented food well known for its health and pro-biotic benefits.
- Soaking in a warm bath of bicarbonate of soda, Epsom salts or calcium bentonite clay is a great way to cleanse our skin.
- Sun flower seeds are a great natural source of minerals, trace elements and Vitamin C.
- Sun tea is derived from putting a variety of different bark, flowers, herbs, leaves, roots or seeds in water and allowing sunlight to brew the tea. Sun teas are easy to make and produce some of highest healing and health teas available.
Sandalwood essential oil is a very potent and powerful essential oil with many health benefits.
- Soursop is a great sources of antioxidants and phyto-nutrients. Soursop is believed to be a powerful protection against cancer.
- Sun dried cacao, fruits, olives, tomatoes, vegetables have an extended shelf life. They are easy to carry for a quick natural snack. They are loaded with phyto-nutrients. Be sure to buy organic.
- Sea grapes are the edible fruit of plant species that grows in the tropics. They are loaded with antioxidants and phyto-nutrients.
- Sea grapes are also a form of sea weed that grows in the Pacific. It is favored species of edible Caulerpa with a soft and succulent texture. Some call it a sea caviar when the plant is eaten fresh.
- Sweet potatoes are a delicious and nutritious root vegetable. They are excellent sources of low cost nutrient dense nourishment.
- Shitake medicinal mushrooms are very potent natural plant medicine valued in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
- Sage is a potent essential oil, herb and spice with many health benefits. It has been found to be anti bacterial, anti fungal and anti viral.
- Sweet basil is an essential oil widely known for its health properties.
- Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is a powerful yet simple health supplement.
- Singing and songs are a proven way to feel happy, healthy and in harmony.
- Salmon can be a good source of DHA fatty acids. Be sure to chose wild caught salmon and avoid farm raised.
- Sardines can be an excellent source of high quality fish protein. Due to their smaller size they are less likely to accumulate larger amounts of pollutants like mercury compared to larger fish.
- Squid is another sea food many choose. Squid may well be one of the best choices for a healthy, renewal and sustainable sea food.
- Spirulina is a potent blue green algae superfood.
- Silver in colloidal form has been found to be a powerful protective protocol. Silver is now being used in band-aids to help fight infections.
- Most soy products should be avoided. The majority of soy in the US is a Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) and has not been proven to be safe for human consumption due to the genetically modified genes and glyphosate.
- Snow peas are an excellent food. Even the bean leaf is delicious and nutritious.
- Spinach is a well known green leafy plant with many health benefits and properties.
- Squash is a great vegetable choice. With many summer and winter varieties available it is easy to enjoy squash all year long.
- Strawberries are a healthy fruit choice. Be sure to consume organic strawberries. Otherwise they are likely to contains many pesticides.
- Sleep is one of the most important and most often overlooked health suggestions. The quality and quantity of our sleep is vital to our health, longevity, vitality and well being.
- Stress reduction is so important it is worth repeating again. Reducing stress is one of the least understood and most important and most often overlooked health suggestions in modern medicine. Stress is reducing the quality and quantity of our lives. Reducing stress is vital to our health, longevity, vitality and well being.
Better behaviors, beliefs and habits lead to better benefits and rapid results for our body, mind and spiritual health. Are you ready to start doing more of the Helpful Stuff and stop the Harmful Stuff?
The Healthy Habits 2016 series is dedicated to sharing simple steps for simple and sustainable health. Our body, mind and spirit are being exposed to a harsh and harmful environment which is causing damage, degradation and destruction. The A to Z health Habits “S” simple suggestions will help stop the debilitating damage and start defending your body, mind and spirit against the excessive health hazards we are constantly exposed to. The A to Z Health Habits and Code of Conduct for Holistic Health over 26 weeks will transform your life when you decide to implement the simple strategies and suggestions.
What is your current Gap?
What limiting beliefs are harming your happiness and health? What justification and rationalization story do you tell others and your self? Unfortunately many people are doing things they know are harming their health and trying to justify, minimize or rationalize it. Our body is the temple for our brain, heart and soul and our habits determine the future health of our body, mind and spirit. What are you doing to create a code of conduct for better behaviors, beliefs and health habits? What will it take for you to begin protecting your self from damage, degradation and destruction? Are you ready to do your part to enjoy the benefits of repairing, reversing and revitalizing your body for peak performance and loving longevity?
Mastery Action Plan (MAP)
It is well documented that better beliefs, emotions, lifestyle and nutrition are essential for maintaining our health and well being. There is a wealth of wisdom on the internet regarding the health hazards of our modern world. You will find great healthy habits information in other posts on this website to help you enjoy peak performance and perfect health. When we do our part to invest the energy, money and time to learn how to maintain and protect our body, mind and spirit we will see how a health habits code of conduct and mastery action plan will enhance our quality of life. The A to Z Health Habits series is a beneficial and brilliant book revealing one chapter at a time. Are you ready to read further for rapid results?
Call to Action
What comments, commitments or concerns come to mind regarding the many benefits of stopping the health hazards and starting the healthy habits to refresh, renew, restore and revitalize our body, mind and spirit? Are you ready to learn more and do your part to support your health?
Next week the Great NEWS blog will share:
A to Z Health Habits – T
PS: Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, followers and friends will also benefit from The Great NEWS Coach. Thanks for your helpful support.
Leave a Reply