The 2016 Great NEWS posts are dedicated to Holistic Habits to help us be happy and healthy. Recent posts have focused on the health hazards we face and the disease and distress that results. Posts in this A to Z Health Habits series will offer simple steps to prevent disease, protect against many health hazards and restore resiliency. As mentioned in previous blogs there are a wide variety of biological, ecological, immunological, neurological, pharmaceutical, physiological, psychological and toxicological health hazards affecting our health and quality of life. We must focus on healthy habits to guide our behaviors, beliefs and rituals toward emotional, mental, physical and spiritual well being.
This post in the A to Z Health Habits series offers specific solutions, strategies and suggestions which have been identified as most helpful for my health and recommended to others. Implementing these ideas have been found to help avoid, minimize and mitigate many health hazards and lifestyle issues. With the large number of people facing even more health challenges this series of posts is the most effective and efficient way to help the most people in the least time with beneficial health coaching. Think of this as the A to Z Health Habits book sharing one chapter at a time.
We must learn to identify health hazards to our body, mind and spirit and then design mastery action plans to minimize their impact to our happiness and health. We know the long list of health hazards that cause disease so it is time to focus on the solutions to prevent it. Since our environment, lifestyle and nutrition are three of the most serious factors contributing to our health these posts are dedicated to an alphabetical list of the best of the best strategies my research has discovered.
Conscious Change and Healthy Habits
Since too many people are sad, sick, stressed and struggling we must focus on new behaviors and beliefs to establish healthy habits. If the chemicals and synthetic compounds in the air, food, land and water are a health hazard we must avoid them to the best of our ability. Since we are surrounded by artificial sweeteners, chemicals, drugs, dyes, Electro- Magnetic Frequencies (EMF), fertilizers, flavorings, food coloring, fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, medications, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, preservatives, radiation, synthetic compounds and vaccinations that harm our health we must be vigilant. We must implement a detailed defense and protection plan that provides maximum health benefits with the minimum cost and effort.
I am frequently asked for coaching, consulting, guidance and suggestions for various health challenges and issues. It seemed logical and logistically beneficial to summarize my top super solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems to help preserve and protect our health. The series of blog posts written in an A to Z Health Habits listing of the best of the best ideas, insights and information. These have come to my attention over many decades to minimize health hazards while maximizing helpful holistic health habits for our emotional, mental, nutritional, physical and spiritual well being.
Prevention and Protection Prevents a Pound of Punishing Pharmaceuticals
By creating a code of conduct health habits handbook and then implementing a mastery action plan we set ourselves up for happiness, health and wellness success. Without a code of conduct to live by we will be at the mercy of the predators which prey upon the uneducated, uninformed and unfortunate. Many companies and individuals are determined to take advantage of you for their own gain, glory and greed. Big bucks and big corporations are eager to sell us fake, fast and Frankenfoods as well as pills, potions and products that take our money and leave us with the sad consequences and serious side effects.
This A to Z Health Habits series will focus on a comprehensive list of specific solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems over a wide variety of topics to enhance our harmony, happiness and health.
Happy, Harmony and Healthy Habits
Here are the “M” list of solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems to implement for happiness, holistic health and peak performance.
- More love is key to being happy, healthy and in harmony.
- Massage is beneficial and relaxing for our body, mind and spirit.
- Mung beans and mung bean sprouts are a delicious and nutritious legume and source of plant protein.
- Maca root offers amazing health and nutrition benefits.
- Modified foods are a serious health hazard. Be sure to read labels and avoid Genetically Engineered (GE) and Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) fake foods. It is key to your health and wellness.
- More alkalizing greens is a healthy food choice. Consume the darkest greens you can find.
- Melons are a delicious and nutritious fruit, They are loaded with additional beneficial minerals, phyto nutrients, trace elements and vitamins.
- Moringa is a medicine and super food. It has been found to be a mineral rich and potent antioxidant. It has been used my many people for many years as an preferred natural food and medicine.
- More sea veggies and sea weeds are a great source of chlorophyll, plant based proteins and phyto-nutrients.
- More chlorella and spirulina are very alkalizing and beneficial for cleansing and detoxing the body. Algae is high in plant protein and considered a super food.
- Mindfulness The more we learn about how our body, mind and spirit works the better we can support and synchronize our life.
- Meditation has been found to be very beneficial for being happy, healthy and in harmony. Daily meditation has been found to enhance our mood and reduce stress.
- Methylsulfonylmethane abbreviated as MSM is a potent and powerful antioxidant and nutrient found in foods and supplements
- Magnesium is a n essential mineral necessary for many functions in our body. Magnesium bicarbonate is a common supplement form.
- Magnets have been found to be a beneficial therapy to help speed healing from bone and tissue injuries as well as surgery. Some doctors even prescribe it for improved healing.
- Mahogany bark tea has been used for many centuries as a natural medicine to treat malaria and other diseases caused by parasites and pathogens.
- Manuka honey is a honey produced in Australia and New Zealand when bees access the nectar of the mānuka tree. It is reported to contain beneficial health properties.
- Melaleuca is a genus of nearly 300 species in the myrtle family. ONe of the most well known is the Tea tree from which tea Tree essential oil is produced. It can act as a powerful antibiotic and anti fungal skin treatment.
Mangosteen is a tropical fruit well known for its potent antioxidant properties.
- Medicinal mushrooms like chaga, maitake, reishi, shiitake and turkey tail have a very long history of used for health and well being.
- Milk Thistle is an herb well known for its health benefits and support of the liver to cleanse, detox and repair.
- Minerals/ Trace elements – Like Calcium, Iodine, Manganese, Magnesium, Selenium and Zinc
- Mulberry is the fruit of a tree that is delicious and nutritious.
- Mustard Seeds are from mustard plants which are members of the Brassicas family which is the cruciferous plant family. The phyto-nutrients in mustard plants and seeds are well documented to provide anti cancer properties
- Myrrh essential oil is a very powerful and therapeutic oil referenced in the Bible many times.
Better behaviors and habits lead to better benefits and rapid results for our body, mind and spiritual health. Are you ready to start doing more of the Helpful Stuff and stop the Harmful Stuff?
The Healthy Habits 2016 series is dedicated to sharing simple steps for simple and sustainable health. Our body, mind and spirit are being exposed to a harsh and harmful environment which is causing damage, degradation and destruction. The A to Z health Habits “M” simple suggestions will help stop the debilitating damage and start defending your body, mind and spirit against the excessive health hazards we are constantly exposed to. The A to Z Health Habits and Code of Conduct for Holistic Health over 26 weeks will transform your life when you decide to implement the simple strategies and suggestions.
What is your current Gap?
What justification and rationalization is harming your happiness and health? Unfortunately many people are doing things they know are harming their health and trying to justify, minimize or rationalize it. Our body is the temple for our brain, heart and soul and our habits determine the future health of our body, mind and spirit. What are you doing to create a code of conduct for better behaviors, beliefs and health habits? What will it take for you to begin protecting your self from damage, degradation and destruction? Are you ready to do your part to enjoy the benefits of repairing, reversing and revitalizing your body for peak performance and loving longevity?
Mastery Action Plan (MAP)
It is well documented that better emotions, lifestyle and nutrition are essential for maintaining our health and well being. There is a wealth of wisdom on the internet regarding the health hazards of our modern world. You will find great healthy habits information in other posts on this website to help you enjoy peak performance and perfect health. When we do our part to invest the energy, money and time to learn how to maintain and protect our body, mind and spirit we will see how a health habits code of conduct and mastery action plan will enhance our quality of life. The A to Z Health Habits series is a beneficial and brilliant book revealing one chapter at a time. Are you ready to read further for rapid results?
Call to Action
What comments, commitments or concerns come to mind regarding the many benefits of stopping the health hazards and starting the healthy habits to refresh, renew, restore and revitalize our body, mind and spirit? Are you ready to learn more and do your part to support your health?
Next week the Great NEWS blog will share:
A to Z Health Habits – N
PS: Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, followers and friends will also benefit from The Great NEWS Coach. Thanks for your helpful support.
Leave a Reply