The previous Great NEWS post asked the question Does Your Dosha Define You and today we share the benefits of Anti Aging with Ayurveda. On the Mariner of the Seas transatlantic crossing many people at the Ten Commitments seminar enjoyed learning specific Ayurveda and dosha guidelines for anti aging and health. This post summarizes some of those simple strategies and suggestions for amazing anti aging results for your body, mind and spirit. Imagine turning back your biological clock with the ancient fountain of youth proven principles and support systems from Anti Aging with Ayurveda.
Most modern anti aging information and products promoted these days are designed to sell you an expensive product that is manufactured by scientists in a laboratory. Most of them are made with synthetic chemicals and compounds. They usually find a naturally occurring source in nature with beauty and health properties and find a way to isolate some parts of it to be synthesized artificially in the lab. Then they apply for a patent to protect their large research & development investment. This protects them from competitors so they can charge a high price for their patented product.
Most of their discoveries come from observing and then researching the ancient wisdom passed down by communities, countries and cultures. They then experiment with these natural remedies and recipes involving: animals, bark, essential oils, flowers, foods, fruits, herbs, leaves, nuts, oils, plants, roots, seeds and spices. They are looking for ways to unlock Mother Nature’s secrets and copy them.
Unfortunately while attempting to copy Mother Nature they are actually creating synthetic chemicals and compounds. This results in the creation of artificial and synthetic products masquerading as natural and safe. By altering, chemical engineering, deodorizing, distilling, heating, processing, refining, synthesizing and treating combined with many harmful chemical additives they create the perfect laboratory Frankenstein compounds for longer shelf life, marketability and profitability.
There ultimate derivative is so altered from nature that not only will it not work as well as the natural version from Mother Nature but will most likely be harmful and toxic due to the manufacturing process. When scientists work their magic in the laboratory and believes, conceives and deceives they can do better than Mother Nature you may want to remember “Caveat Emptor” which translates as “Buyer Beware.” Look for natural programs and organic whole foods to form the foundation for your health and longevity.
Be sure to invest your energy and time to do better due diligence and research to fully understand the adverse reactions, potential complications, side effects and warnings before investing your money. If it has a patent you can be sure it is an artificial and synthetic man made chemical or compound and some red flag warnings will be listed in the ingredients label.
With a simple Anti Aging with Ayurveda owner’s manual you will be able to better maintain and sustain your body and mind with this fountain of youth principles.
Ayurveda has been used for more than 5,000 years because it works. This is in contrast to the “Better living through chemistry industry” which has been around for less than 100 years. Where would you rather invest your money and entrust your body for beauty and health? The wealth of wisdom for heath, lifestyle and nutrition passed on to you by anti aging with Ayurveda is worth more than the tens of thousands most spend on toxic treatments.
Top Ten Tips for Anti Aging with Ayurveda
- Follow your dosha guidelines for your body type. See the previous blog post for more details. This includes living in harmony with the cycles, rhythms and seasons.
- Meditation is better than medicine for the body and mind. It is a gift to give your self the time to focus on the breath, relax the body and quiet the mind. This is one of the most powerful ways to help reduce the level of stress and reverse the aging process.
- Yoga is a great way to energize and exercise. While there are many varieties of yoga the key is find one style that works for you and can be practiced on a daily basis. Yoga is great for your agility, balance, breathing, circulation, endurance, flexibility, posture, relaxation, stability, stamina and strength.
- Massage is magical for improving your immune system and feels great. Raw sesame oil is great for health and massage.
- Skin brushing is fantastic for removing dead skin cells and toxins as it rejuvenates your largest elimination organ.
- Spices are special sources of antioxidants, enzymes, minerals, phyto-nutrients, trace elements and vitamins. Black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, clove, ginger, sea salt and turmeric herbs are powerful plants packed with antioxidants, enzymes, minerals, phyto-nutrients, trace elements ad vitamins. Top choices include: amalaki, basil, boswellia, licorice, neem, peppers and rosemary.
- Healthy foods are a foundation for health in Ayurveda. Ayurveda focuses on using fresh foods, healthy recipes, herbs and spices, quality ingredients and tender loving care (TLC) results in great foods that nourish the body and mind. Cooking with butter (ghee) or coconut oil are the best choices. Avoid cooking with canola, corn, peanut, safflower, soy, sunflower and vegetable oil. Olive oil breaks down under heat so it is not good for cooking but can be added afterwards.
- Pranayama breathing is incredibly beneficial for health, longevity and vitality. There are many varieties of breathing techniques practiced in Ayurveda and they all involve focusing on various breathing patterns, cleansing breaths and deep breathing.
- Mantras and Mudras are rituals and routines for health. Mantras are affirmations or chants that help to create healing sounds and vibrations. Mudras are forms of eye patterns, touch techniques.
- Dance and music are a big part of Ayurveda and key strategies for happiness, harmony and health.
- Ayurveda is a great science of knowledge and wisdom of life. This philosophy of life wisdom has applications to how you live your everyday life for happiness, harmony and health.
- Namaste is a word that means: “salutations to you” or “I salute you.” Many people also believe a larger definition to be: “The spirit in me recognizes the spirit in you and we are all one.” Imagine how living and thinking the Ayurveda principles consistently could help you slow and even turn back the aging process.
This Great NEWS post on Anti Aging with Ayurveda will help you enjoy ageless beauty and timeless health. The wealth of wisdom for heath, lifestyle and nutrition passed on to you by anti aging with Ayurveda is designed to help people stop wasting the tens of thousands spend on toxic treatments and start applying the simple suggestions for Anti Aging with Ayurveda.
What is your current Gap?
What behaviors, habits and lifestyle choices do you now recognize are harming your body, mind and spirit?
Mastery Action Plan (MAP)
What new actions and decisions will you implement to improve your body and mind? Print a copy of Anti Aging with Ayurveda to help you remember.
Call to Action
What comments, commitments or questions do you have regarding Anti Aging with Ayurveda?
Next week the Great NEWS blog will share:
How Happy in Harmony and Healthy Are You?