Happy New Year!
The previous Great NEWS post ended 2013 with Happy Healthy Travel Tales and Tips Part 10 Belize and today we start 2014 with New Year, New You Part 1: Mind Magic. How many times have you started a New Year with great hopes and intentions for life to be better and more fulfilling only to be disappointed when your New Year’s resolutions failed to last very long or materialize as planned? Are you open and ready for some new solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems to jump start this year so you will feel, hear and see a difference and make progress over last year? Welcome to Great NEWS in 2014 with New Year, New You Part 1: Mind Magic.
Each week of this new 8 part series will discuss one of the 8 key areas of your wheel of life that determines the overall quality of life you enjoy and experience. We will look at simple steps to tap into your conscious and unconscious mind for more effective and efficient ways to accomplish more with less effort and time. The first 8 weeks of 2014 are dedicated to the 8 key areas in your wheel of life that determine your prospects for being happy, healthy and in harmony.
When you commit to the basics for 7 days a week over 8 weeks you devote 56 days to action, progress and reinforcement which will almost guarantee you create new behaviors, beliefs and habits for success. By focusing on one key area of your life at a time each week over the 8 weeks you will set yourself up to be even more fulfilled and successful as you play the game of life. When you decide and commit to immerse yourself in basic and advanced training you set yourself up to win big. You will receive big benefits towards your happiness and health when you discover the magic in the method.
The universe leaves clever clues, hidden hints, imbedded insights and subtle suggestions every day to help you be even more happy, healthy and in harmony. Are you feeling, hearing and seeing them? We all face various challenges and choices each day that move us closer or further from our dreams and goals. One key goal is to stop making DUMB choices and start making SMART choices. When you consistently make more beneficial and rewarding choices each day you will quickly feel, hear and see better benefits in each area of your wheel of life. Over time the better choices begin to add up and compound for more rapid results.
Emotional, mental, physical and spiritual wellness depends on your identity and vision for being happy and healthy so chose wisely were you invest your energy, money and time. Most people spend way too much time majoring in minor minutia and small stuff rather than focusing on the big stuff or the one key thing that will make the most difference to help transform their life.
More Magic Moments
This post contains direct and subtle solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems. We are programmed to move away from pain and move towards pleasure yet we often indirectly do just the opposite and end up with lots of pain and wonder what happened. When you condition your mind to live in a state of gratitude, happiness and love it leads to a life full of magic moments. When you continually focus on creating a life of happy habits, holistic health and natural nutrition your investment will pay off with big dividends. Remember we enjoy big benefits and rapid results when we develop the decisiveness, determination and discipline to consistently improve the behavior basics and foundation fundamentals for a peak performance life.
Remember whether you say you can or say you can’t, you are right. If you say you do not have the energy or time to implement these simple suggestions it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy and you begin sliding and slipping backwards. When you make a firm decision, create a mastery action plan and take action to implement it the universe conspires to help support you towards the fulfillment of your desires and dreams. We all have the same number of hours each day. It is a matter of how you choose to invest your time that will determine the results and rewards you experience.
The mental beliefs, choices and decisions we make determine our lifestyle so choose wisely. Your emotions and feelings each day will either pull you toward being happy, healthy and in harmony or push you towards being sad, sick and stressed. Each one of us has the ability to program and reprogram their hard drive (Mind), operating system (Beliefs, Memories and Programming) and software (Values and Vision) for a happy and healthy lifestyle.
Your conscious and subconscious minds function like a GPS navigation system. We are programmed with our values, vision and rules to determine which decisions, directions and route to follow. Once you are clear on your current quality of life ratings you can focus on the areas that will move you in the direction you need to reach your ultimate dream destination. With a clear blueprint, emotional energy, empowering goals, mastery action plan, role models and success strategy your mind will find a way to win.
It is estimated that most people only use approximately 5 to 10% of their full mental potential. That means that most people are accessing only a small percent of their minds capacity. Anything that can be done to access more of this unused potential can add significant benefits to any areas where this potential is applied. When you are tapping into your full potential you begin to see magic moments and rapid results in any area of life you desire.
Many people are dealing with emotional, mental, physical, relationship and spiritual upsets that trigger even more unresourceful behaviors and beliefs which often lead to additional disempowering actions. Many people turn to addictions and excessive indulgence in alcohol, caffeine, drugs, fake, fast and junk foods, gambling, gossiping, hypochondria, medications, overeating, porn, shopping, sugar, TV or video games. When you consistently allow negative influences to control you life you are doomed to a life of disappointment, frustration and regrets.
When you learn to take back control of your emotional state of being and pull your owns strings and push your own buttons you have the life you deserve and desire. While we may feel and look like an adult on the outside most of us are behaving like children trying to satisfy unresolved emotional hurts and issues on the inside.
Stop Mind Madness
- Avoid unhealthy fats and oils like GMO oils (canola, corn, cottonseed and soy), hydrogenated oil and margarine.
- Greatly reduce your intake of fake foods, fast foods and junk foods.
- Avoid sitting for more than 30 minutes at a time without getting up and doing something invigorating .
- Replace the mind clutter from mindless radio and TV with something educational.
- Steer clear of negative people, places and possessions.
- Find ways to avoid and wean yourself off any OTC or prescription medicines.
- Stop telling others your emotional drama and sad stories.
- Instead of losing your temper or saying hurtful things learn about conscious communications.
- Stop focusing on stress effects and start focusing on solving the causes.
There are many more suggestions that could be on this list of things to stop doing. You already know what they are so there is no need to belabor these. Invest a few minutes now to determine which things on your mind muddling list need to be addressed and resolved this year. Identify which one of them could be the one thing that begins to shift your entire life in a new and empowering direction. Now you have a great place to start focusing your energy and intentions.
Start Mind Magic
Some of the top things you can start doing to nourish and support your mind with the right essential elements and important ingredients include:
- Feed your brain the essential fats, oils and nutrient dense organic whole foods for peak performance
- Enjoy breath training, breath walking and deep diaphragm breathing for optimal oxygen each day
- Focus on high quality hydration and water every day. The body is designed to maintain at least 70% water and begins to malfunction when you are dehydrated.
- Be sure to provide adequate natural sources of antioxidants, enzymes, fiber, minerals, phyto-nutrients, pro-biotics, trace elements and vitamins from whole food sources. Synthetic substances and vitamins are very disruptive to your health and mental vitality.
- Invest the time to identify and write out your Mission, Values, Vision, Rules and Goals. When you send out clear messages and signals the universe will understand and help support you.
- Create a Vision Board with powerful pictures to keep your mind focused and moving towards your goals and outcomes.
- Create or join a high quality Mastermind and Peer group to help maintain and set higher standards. Find great role models.
- Develop a daily routine includes agility, Brain Gym, conditioning, exercise, flexibility, resilience, stability, walking and weight training. A better body helps create a magnificent mind.
- Establish a daily practice of meditation, prayer and yoga to keep your mind centered, grounded and at peace.
- Feed and surround your mind with great Books, Energy, Music, Nature, Sounds, Vibrations and Words. Give it the best and it will give you it’s best.
- Energy Psychology, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Meridian tapping and other techniques are great for reducing the emotional charge and unresolved emotional issues that interfere with our happiness and health.
- Pamper the body and nourish the mind with adequate quality relaxation, rejuvenation and deep sleep. Develop a routine of acupressure, acupuncture, cleansing, chiropractic care, detoxing, grounding, magnets, massage, rebounding, reflexology and reiki,
- Condition yourself to use affirming beliefs, language and thinking on a consistent basis each day.
- Common sense says to wear a helmet when participating in any outdoor activities, hobbies or sports where a serious head injury could occur. Too many adults and children suffer brain injuries from everyday activities that could be minimized or prevented with proper head protection.
- Laugh, love, smile and be happy every day.
- Train your brain for better healing, immune function and resilience to deal with the challenges and stresses in life.
When you consistently eat, energize and exercise for optimal brain health you set the wheels in motion for great things to occur. When you focus your attention and intention on great learning, life lessons and lifestyle the universe aligns to make it easier for you to make healthier choices. For you mind to function at optimal levels it is essential to eat adequate fresh raw foods like fruits, greens, herbs, nuts, roots, salads, seeds and vegetables. It is essential to consume at least 50% of your foods cultured and raw for optimal health.
Each of these factors has a big impact on your mental capacity and state of mind each day. Use this quick checklist when you are committed to being happy, healthy and in harmony each day. Commitments to continual education, empowerment and exercise will prevent many of the problems that lead to being sad, sick and stressed so you can enjoy being happy, healthy and in harmony.
This Great NEWS post shares the New Year, New You Part 1: Mind Magic. Now you have even more simple steps and smart suggestions to help you. This Part 1: Mind Magic post is shared to help you better deal with the challenges that are robbing people of their mental capacity so you can turbo charge your mind to make better choices and decisions each day for peak performance.
What is your current Gap?
How well are you feeding, nourishing and protecting your mind?
Mastery Action Plan (MAP)
What action plans will help you develop and discover more of your mental potential? What helpful ideas have you discovered? View the new documentary movie on the power of the mind to heal in The Living Matrix – The New Science of Healing.
Call to Action
What comments, commitments or concerns do you have for accessing more of your mental abilities?
Next week the Great NEWS blog will share:
New Year, New You Part 2: Body Basics