Are you aware of the significant increase in the incidence of alarming Alopecia assaults? After the comment about hair loss and the resulting slap incident that occurred during the Oscars, more people are aware of the significant increase in alarming Alopecia assaults. Having several family members and friends that have dealt with Alopecia has opened my eyes to the number of people who have had to deal with this bothersome and worrisome condition. After years of reading, researching, and reaching out to resources some important and interesting information has come to my attention that is worth sharing in this blog to help people prevent and possibly reverse this condition.
Alopecia is a term that refers to various conditions and forms of hair loss. There are many conditions, factors, and things that contribute to and may even trigger alopecia hair loss. It is beneficial to learn more about hair follicles, growth, and protection strategies to ensure you enjoy healthy hair and scalp.
The Morningstar NEWS blog is passionate about helping people to identify healthy habits that help and avoid health hazards that harm. Today we will share a decades-long obsession of mine regarding hair and scalp health. If you are committed to having and protecting your healthy hair and scalp this blog will share some simple suggestions and smart strategies to help.
Alarming Alopecia Assaults
While saying alarming Alopecia assaults may sound a bit over-dramatic many people feel that Alopecia is an assault on their happiness, health, and hair. There are many factors believed to play a role in Alopecia. Alcohol and drugs can harm our hair and health. Excess chemical conditioning and shampooing with chemical health hazard products are likely major contributors to hair and scalp issues. Once a week a very gentle product may be enough to keep the scalp healthy. Excess stress is a prime suspect. Improper brushing and combing are also believed to be contributing factors. Immune system issues and inflammation may also play major roles in Alopecia.
Over the Counter (OTC) and prescription medications can have side effects and cause hair and scalp problems. Poor sleep habits are a major factor for many people and may increase the condition. Quality sleep is vital to our health. Some research indicates that electromagnetic frequencies (EMF) and EMR exposure have an impact on our health and our head. Some research indicates that pillows and pillowcases may have a negative or positive influence. Unhealthy beverages, foods, and supplements can lead to hair and scalp issues. Using body care and hair care products that are known to contain chemical health hazards.
Habits to Help with Healthy Hair
Many habits associated with our lifestyle, nutrition, and wellness may harm our hair and scalp or may help with healthy hair.
Here are many of the top things to think about to help you have healthy hair and scalp:
- Aloe vera and cactus plants are beneficial to apply to our hair and scalp as well as for consumption.
- Apple Cider Vinegar (raw) has beneficial properties when used externally and internally. It can be a gentle way to clean your hair and scalp.
- Avocados are great for our health and healthy hair. They make a great hair treatment.
- Baking soda helps to alkaline and energize our bodies. Bicarbonate of soda in water can make a nice rinse that can be beneficial in supporting your scalp.
- Butters like almond butter, avocado butter, coconut butter, cohune nut butter, ghee butter, kukui nut butter, mango seed butter, and sesame butter can provide valuable nutrition to help feed your hair and scalp.
- Brushing the hair and scalp gently is beneficial for our hair and health.
- Cacao (raw chocolate) can be a healthy treat. It is best to avoid milk chocolate and chocolate with high sugar content. Definitely avoid high fructose corn syrup.
- Calcium bentonite clay can be used to help carefully clean your scalp naturally. Only use small amounts of clay in bath water to remove excess oil from your scalp.
- Cannabis, CBD, and hemp oil may offer some healthy and helpful benefits to prevent and reverse hair loss. They can also calm your anxiety and stress.
- Coconut oil is great for health and hair support.
- Collagen, silica, and sulfur are important for health and healthy hair. Many people are deficient in one or more of these nutrients.
- Essential fatty acids are important for our hair and health.
- Essential oils can be a great way to support your hair and health. Consider cedar, Frankincense, lavender, myrrh, oregano, and Tea tree essential oils.
- Extra virgin olive oil can make a great hair and scalp treatment by itself or combined with essential oils.
- Exercise is good for improving our circulation, health, and skin tone.
- Flax seeds are a great source of healthy omega fatty acids and proteins.
- Fruits can be a great source of antioxidants, minerals, phytonutrients, and vitamins.
- Garlic, ginger, and ginseng have many health superpowers.
- Green plants are a potent source of alkaline nutrients.
- Green tea has many beneficial antioxidants and compounds when consumed or used topically.
- Heavy metals like aluminum, copper, cadmium, lead, mercury, and nickel are health hazards.
- Hemp seeds, horsetail, and saw palmetto provide extra hair care benefits.
- Hormones play a major role in our health and well-being and are crucial for healthy hair.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog offers helpful information and insight regarding Alopecia and your hair and scalp care. Please consider reviewing this information and look further into the best ways to keep your hair and scalp healthy.
“Health and hair quality is like two people doing a country and western two-step dance together…if either one slips or stumbles the other one will be affected.” —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
Alarming Alopecia Assaults – Habits for Healthy Hair – Part 2
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.
Leave a Reply