How well have you developed your instincts and intuition intelligence? Common sense, instincts, and intuition are important life skills to develop, maintain, and trust if your happiness and health are important to you. Tapping into energy medicine and energy psychology is a great way to improve and supercharge your super skills of common sense, instincts, and intuition intelligence.
Many adults, children, and teens seem to be lacking in common sense, instincts, and intuition intelligence. As a result, they often contribute to or create a wide array of emotional, financial, mental, and physical challenges that hinder their happiness, health, wealth, and well-being. Many forms of energy psychology will help to better develop your instincts and intuition. You can also find intuition training resources and role models. There are many easy, effective, and efficient ways to improve your common sense, instincts, and intuition. Developing and improving your common sense, instincts, and intuition intelligence can yield many benefits because you can use them to enhance your happiness, health, safety, and well-being. I believe everyone can benefit from finding ways to boost their innate instincts and intuition intelligence.
Energy psychology includes a broad spectrum of techniques and therapies to help people improve, maintain, and transform their quality of life. Energy psychology methods are available to provide easy and effective support for enhancing your emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual wellness. Fine-tuning, improving, and listening to your instincts and intuition intelligence may be one of the easiest energy psychology therapies to help enhance your well-being.
Energy psychology is like going to YouTube to search for how to fix or install an app on your cell phone or a device. There are many channels there to help with lots of apps, DIY projects, and information resources. All you must do is search and scroll through the various research, resources, and role models. Then after you find what you are looking for you must take action and apply the information.
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to help people with education, information, inspiration, and motivation to access more energy psychology support for boosting their happiness, health, and harmony. Developing higher levels of common sense, instincts, and intuition is for anyone who wants to enjoy a higher quality of life.
Common sense is important for safety, success, and survival. When you go through life without using your common sense you are more prone to accidents, financial failures, health issues, injuries, poor decisions, relationship issues, and struggles with employment.
Lack of Common Sense Signals and Warnings:
- Drinking and driving
- Dangerous drugs and especially dangerous drugs and driving.
- Driving too fast.
- Eating excessive amounts of fake, fast, fried, and Frankenstein foods. (Bio-engineered BE, Genetically Engineered GE, and Genetically Modified Organisms GMO)
- Excess alcohol consumption
- Ignoring caution, danger, and warning signs on highways, railways, and roadways.
- Not doing your homework or work in a timely fashion.
- Not investing time in exercise, fitness, and walking on a consistent and regular basis.
- Sabotaging family and relationships with disgusting and dishonest actions and behaviors.
- Smoking or using smokeless tobacco products. Vaping is also harmful.
- Taking unnecessary risks with your happiness and health
- Texting and driving.
- Walking with your head down while looking at your phone
- Wasting your money on betting, gambling, lottery, and slot machines.
Instincts are the “gut sense” that we are born with and develop during our lives to help protect us and ensure our survival. Our instincts influence our emotional, financial, mental, and physical health and well-being. When people have healthy instincts they can stay happy, healthy, and in harmony. When people ignore or lack instincts they are at greater risk of emotional, mental, and physical issues and problems. Our instincts to lead a life that embraces optimal beliefs, behaviors, and biology will enhance our emotional, mental, and physical happiness and health.
Lack of Instincts Signals and Warnings;
- Afraid of too many boogeymen and the unknown.
- Being afraid of the dark.
- Being afraid to smile or talk to people.
- Being uncomfortable with Mother Nature and the wonders of the outdoors.
- Being unable to function without a cell phone.
- Being unable to determine directions such as east from west and north from south in relation to the moon and sun.
- Being unable to make decisions easily when it comes to happiness, health, nutrition, safety, and survival.
- Being unable to navigate with a compass, map, and terrain.
- Being unaware of your surroundings.
- Getting disoriented or lost is easy.
- Holding back and avoiding adventure and excitement because you do not trust yourself.
- Not being able to rely on and trust your instincts to make good decisions or show you the way.
- Paranoia regarding too many things that a person should be able to deal with.
- Trouble functioning and making decisions without cell phones, devices, and technology making decisions for you.
Intuition is a higher-level thinking skill that separates us from all other animals. Humans can integrate, process, and think about many concepts, ideas, information, memories, and observations to determine their best course of action.
Lack of Intuition Signals and Warnings;
- Believing other people know better about your attitude and mood than you do.
- Believing you are too busy to rejuvenate, relax, rest, and restore your happiness and health.
- Believing you do not have the knowledge or skills to make good decisions.
- Believing you can function separately from the circadian rhythm, lunar cycles, sleep, and solar cycles
- Believing you are not part of the circle of life.
- Believing you can live only for today and avoid planning for your financial freedom, fulfillment, and future.
- Believing the government will take care of you in the best way possible.
- Believing you are a victim of emotional issues, mental moods, and trauma.
- Believing you can abuse your digestion, immune, and mitochondria systems and continue to function well.
- Believing you can heal health issues with Pharma pills, poisons, and potions.
- Believing ultra-processed fake foods will keep you happy and healthy.
- Believing you can disrupt your endocrine system and hormones without serious consequences.
- Believing those who say that our creator made a mistake and we must be afraid of bacteria, genes, germs, intuition, medicinal plants, sunshine, and viruses.
- Believing that those who promote better living through chemistry instead of natural hygiene have your happiness, health, and well-being as the top priority.
- Believing social media is not addictive or manipulative and the same as face-to-face relationships.
- Believing the media, news, politicians, public health officials, and television are always telling you the truth.
- Believing that war is the answer to peace.
Call to Action
Most people can utilize different forms of energy psychology to support their happiness and health. Common sense, instincts, and intuition are essential to protect and restore your emotional, financial, mental, physical, and spiritual well-being. Investing time in meditation, mental training, mindfulness, and MovNat are some of the best words with wisdom to boost your common sense, instincts, and intuition intelligence.
Investing time in those activities will encourage and enhance your beliefs, body, and brain for optimal performance. It is essential to invest in reading, research, resources, and role models to coach and guide your personal growth and self-growth. Set the intention to invest quality time in improving all your beliefs, habits, and intelligence identity.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog is designed to encourage you to enhance your common sense, instincts, and intuition every day.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
“Your common sense, instincts, and intuition intelligence are your superpowers that determine your happiness, healing, health, and harmony in life so remember to choose wisely.” —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.