Last week we examined the fungus among us regarding lousy leaders in companies and governments in order to remember valuable leadership lessons and principles while this week we will uncover tips to awaken the genius within each of us.
Even though many areas of education and employment are in disarray and turmoil these days there is a bright future for those committed and dedicated to learning and expanding their intellect, knowledge and passion. The great news is that each of us has the ability to awaken the genius within and excel in any area we choose and then pursue with a burning desire and passion.
One of the best books that can help you awaken the genius within each of us and expand your abilities is: How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci – Seven Steps to Genius Every Day by Michael Gelb.
This fantastic books explains the principles applied by Leonardo da Vinci which enabled him to be a brilliant artist, health expert, inventor, painter, philosopher, scientist, sculptor, visionary and writer.
His seven simple yet highly effective principles clearly guide you on a path to awaken the genius within. You will find amazing guidance and inspiration in How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci – Seven Steps to Genius Every Day which has a1998 copyright.
The following provides a brief summary to awaken your appetite and entice you to explore the principles that Leonardo da Vinci used to help make him a genius.
The Seven Leonardo da Vinci Principles
- Curiosita – Develop an insatiable curious approach to life and unrelenting quest for continuous learning.
- Dimonstrazione – A commitment to test knowledge through experience, and a willingness to learn from mistakes.
- Sensazione – The continual refinement of the senses sight, sound, smell, feelings, taste as the means to enliven experience.
- Sfumato – A willingness to embrace ambiguity, paradox and uncertainty.
- Arte / Scienza – Develop a balance between art and science and logic and imagination.
- Corporalita – The Cultivation of grace, ambidexterity, fitness and poise.
- Connessione – A recognition of and appreciation for the interconnectedness of all conditions, phenomena, systems and things around you.
For anyone who wants more information on how to awaken the genius within this is a must read book. Imagine the amazing benefits when children are raised using these principles from an early age in order to help them reach their full potential. For those already beyond childhood it is never too late.
Many people are out of touch with their body and its incredible potential and would greatly benefit from reading the timeless wisdom of Leonardo da Vinci. We are using only a small percent of our brains full potential so imagine the untapped brilliance that is waiting to be released as you awaken the genius within.
Mastery Action Plan
- Read How to think like Leonardo da Vinci – Seven Steps to Genius Every Day by Michael J Gelb, copyright 1998.
- For more great information can be found on this amazing man and famous painter, click > The Last Supper and Mona Lisa .
- You can also order the workbook and begin to awaken your genius within.
Enjoy the process as you awaken the genius within.
Our next blog post will share: Eat to Live and Learn to Love