In 2017 the Great NEWS will be more focused on Belize Eco Village, Healthy Habitats and Sustainability Strategies. It is the year we move further ahead with the exciting new Belize Eco Village master planned community. My passion is to interview, research and visit amazing sustainable community projects to learn, mentor and role model them. The updated mission and vision is to attract a wide variety of eco-conscious and like minded people to help design, build and live in an eco friendly, green, healthy and sustainable community. Imagine a peace of paradise where people will live, retire, visit and work while enjoying an even more happy, healthy and in harmony lifestyle.
Future posts will focus on ideas, insights and inspiration that guides the project. We will provide more actual pictures or video blogs as we learn the best lessons and practices of progressive players in sustainability. This will help us maintain maximum focus on the lessons learned, progress and results desired to convert the 149 acres of pristine Caribbean pine ridge and riparian forest into a Belize Eco Village master planned community dedicated to sustainability. Future posts will share steps, strategies and suggestions to help us document a variety of ways to consciously reduce our carbon and water footprint in 2017 while creating a more eco friendly, green and sustainable lifestyle.
Belize Eco Community Code of Conduct
- A 100 year business plan.
- Seventh Generation Code of Conduct for guests and residents.
- Standards for electronic appliances and devices that may create any EMF pollution and toxicity.
- Cell phone guidelines. No cell phone antennae, mast or towers will be built on our property.
- Cell phone etiquette will be observed and outlined when around others.
- A central community center building will have a designated area for guests and residents to use WiFi. We will turn off WiFi at night (22:00 to 06:00).
- We will use a router with Ethernet cables with computers for guest and resident use
- We will encourage the use of earthing/grounding cables and pads.
- Provide education and information on health, safety and environmental concerns to protect against biological, chemical, emotional, financial and physical harm.
- Guidelines for non-toxic materials in houses.
- Guidelines for solar power and wind power systems.
- Approved builders and residents must comply with Environmental Compliance Plan (ECP) and Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) standards.
- Strict waste water treatment standards.
- Homes must comply with Central Building Authority (CBA) standards. Most homes will be made with Stabilized Compressed Earth Block (SCEB).
- All houses must have rain catchment systems and storage tanks. Minimum 1000 gallons per 1000 square foot of house.
- Houses must be properly grounded and wired.
- Intention to avoid smart meters. Electric meters will be on a concrete post at the road and away from the house.
- Passive home aesthetics, concepts, design and efficiency for optimal stewardship and sustainability.
- Planting approved optimal bushes, vines and trees to help build the soil and shield house from sun.
- Be cautious with placement of underground pipes, water and wiring. Most electricity will be above ground.
- Promote passive EMF protection techniques within house design.
- Access an expert in Building Biology to help with design ideas for homes and property.
- Ways to harmonize energy fields and magnetic lines in homes and community.
- Promote awareness of chemical, EMF and synthetic compounds that can harm health.
- Create an eco community dedicated to sustainability that promotes totally body, mind and spirit wellness.
- Be a paradise for positive people creating an eco friendly environments.
- Attract experts, resources and visionaries to help design the emotional, mental, physical and spiritual landscape.
- Help each person create their own program of self growth, self-healing and personal development.
- Permaculture principles are part of our values. We promote eating and growing clean, nutrient dense, organic, whole foods.
- High standards for living in a chemical free environment with clean air, food, furniture, house and water.
- Community members are eager to help others and themselves for the greater good.
Our focus is on being direct, honest, save and supportive of all people in the community. We promote positive meanings, messages and mindsets.
We all deserve and desire a safe place to live, visit and work. No matter your reason or reference it is vital for people with various backgrounds and beliefs to coexist, collaborate, communicate and cooperate to create a Five Star eco conscious community. With like minded people we can create a piece of paradise for the greater good of each of us.
This Healthy Habitats post is dedicated to sharing simple systems for happiness, health and living sustainability. Most people know their body, mind and spirit are being exposed to many harmful influences. Following our Code of Conduct will help transform our habitat, happiness and health. With this additional information it is definitely clear our Belize eco community will have specific guidelines in lace to help protect our health, investment and well being.
Where is your Gap?
What behaviors, beliefs and decisions about how and where you live are harming the health of people and the planet? What areas in your life are exposing you to excessive harm? What will it take for you to protect your family, self and the planet from damage, degradation and destruction? How can you stop being part of the problem and start being part of the solution instead?
Mastery Action Plan (MAP)
It is well documented that many harmful factors can affect our body and brain. There is a wealth of wisdom on my blog and the internet regarding a wide variety of health hazards. What are you willing to do differently to protect people and our planet to make things better? Following a healthy habits code of conduct and mastery action plan will enhance our quality of life. Are you ready to do your part for rapid results? Find more information on stewardship and sustainability at the Mother Earth News Fairs found around the US.
Call to Action
What comments, commitments or concerns come to mind regarding the many benefits of healthy habits and healthy habitats? Are you ready to learn more and join our terrific team?
PS: Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, followers and friends will also benefit from The Great NEWS Coach blog. Thanks for your helpful support.
Next Morningstar NEWS Blog
Bugs in Belize