How well do you understand the delicate pH balance of the body you depend on for happiness and health? Are you experiencing issues with your well being that cannot be identified or resolved? Have you measured your pH to see if you may be too acidic and it is harming your health and well being? Welcome to another blog on Problems Prevented with Simple Steps. Many people are overly acidic for various reasons listed below. Learning about and monitoring your pH can help you greatly improve your health. Our pH reading, which is the measurement of our acid to alkaline balance has been proven to have a significant impact on our health. Our body has to rob Peter (our alkaline reserves) to pay Paul (acidic ransom) to maintain a slightly alkaline rating of about 7.36 which is optimal for health and well being.
Acidity Problem Signs
Some early warning signs and symptoms you may be overly acidic:
- Back, hip, knee and leg pain may indicate you are acidic and it is negatively affecting your bones as alkaline reserves are removed. Especially concerning are alignment problems of the skeletal system such as crooked legs and excess curvature or twisting of the neck and spine. Arthritis and compression of the spine (loss of height) can be definite warning signs.
- Bad breath, gum issues, and tooth decay problems may be red flags. Excess sugars feed the bacteria whose acidic waste dissolves tooth enamel.
- Black residue on your skin after contact with metal or wearing metal earrings, jewelry or watch. Skin issues and problems.
- Brain fog and confusion
- Chronic fatigue issues
- Consumption of fake, fast and junk foods is a source of excess acidity. Carbonated beverages, pasteurized juices, and sugary drinks are especially acidic. Products with vinegar are also very acidic. Most pasteurized dairy products are acidic and cause issues.
- Digestion issues and stomach problems. Acid reflux and stomach irritation can be a sign your digestive system is weak. This is the one place we need strong digestive acids for proper digestion of proteins. Taking antacids and acid blockers can have negative side effects.
- Lack of energy and vitality for everyday activities.
- Loss of memory and recall abilities
- Low endurance and stamina
- Over the counter (OTC) and prescription drugs can result in being overly acidic. Most synthetic chemicals are acidic and harmful.
- Sickness issues and a weak immune system can be indicators of being over acidic. When we are acidic many functions struggle to perform.
- Urine that is burning, darker or more yellow than clear are potential signs.
Easy Steps to Being More Alkaline
- Avoid fake, fast and junk beverages and foods. Avoid highly pasteurized, processed and refined foods which are acidic and lack good nutrients.
- Apple cider vinegar (raw) is better than distilled vinegar.
- Baking soda (bicarbonate of soda) in water is an easy way to improve your pH naturally.
- Calcium bentonite clay can help reduce over acidity. Some people put a pinch in their water.
- Magnesium carbonate, magnesium citrate or magnesium malate. Avoid magnesium stearate which has potential unwanted side effects.
- Organic raw plant foods like: algae, fruit, green plants, nuts, and seeds are good medicine and sources for alkaline minerals like calcium and magnesium.
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hours of research down to two minutes of education, information and inspiration for a healthy lifestyle and mindset. Remember … Being overly acidic is like a having corrosive material in your body that can have detrimental consequences and effects on your body. It is up to you to stop acidic problems and start alkaline solutions.
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
Seven Sleep Strategies
PS: After benefiting from one idea be social and share so others can benefit too. Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog. Thank you for your helpful support.