- Q: How strong is a chain?
- A: A chain is only as strong as the weakest link.
How often do you think about what weak links will wreck your life?
What if the majority of your health issues come from your weakest links or worst health habits? How willing are you to make a few new changes, choices, and decisions to prevent your weakest link from snapping and sabotaging a happy and healthy long life? Unfortunately, many people do not invest the money and time to identify their weakest links and take steps to support and strengthen them.
During these crazy coronavirus conditions now might be the perfect time to learn some simple suggestions to boost your health and immune system. The long and short-term bonus benefits might include beauty enhancement, eco-friendly lifestyle, family health, longevity benefits, lower medical expenses, relationship recovery, retirement rewards, saving money, and a world of wellness.
This blog will provide some valuable information and insights to help you investigate where your weak links may be and offer ideas and information to help you minimize the potential for failure from weak link factors.
“The majority of people have a weak link hiding in their blind spot and without investing the money and time to find it, and one day will hopefully wake up before a bad health crisis nightmare or maybe not wake up ever again.” — Michael Morningstar
There are many health hazards and unhealthy habits that can actually make our weakest link even weaker faster without us realizing it.
This blog is dedicated to revealing healthy habits to enhance your health and quality of life so you do not end up accidentally sabotaging your health and life. Previously we have written posts about the benefits of healthy habits and lifestyle choices. This blog will share proven principles and super suggestions for improving health, immunity, and longevity. Our goal is to give you dozens of simple steps you can begin to implement to take better care of your health and well-being.
If being happier, healthier, and wealthier is important to you and your family this blog can help you make better choices and decisions. My goal is to educate, empower and excite you to live long and prosper. Avoiding health hazards and adopting healthy habits are key components to accomplish this. This blog and others we have written on healthy lifestyle and natural nutrition will offer some simple small steps to help you develop the skills and strategies to make better choices.
Stop Sabotaging Your Self
- Air pollution is a major issue for many people and must be reduced. Unfortunately, there is a combination of indoor and outdoor pollution to be concerned with. Indoor pollution comes from cleaners, chemical air fresheners, chemicals (clothing, construction, dryer sheets, vehicles), chemicals (foods with herbicides, insecticides, pesticides) fire retardants, fragrances (artificial), and petroleum products.
- Alcohol can be a big problem and weak link for many people. It can be addictive and detrimental if consumed too much and too often. Even small amounts of alcohol consumed regularly can be very hard on the body, brain, and liver. Some people and some populations are also more prone to be addicted and affected by alcohol.
- Avoid health hazards like fake, fast, and fried foods and fake fats and oils (canola, corn, margarine, peanut, soy, and vegetable oils).
- Avoid chemicals and compounds that can compromise your health and rob your wealth. We all need to avoid as many health hazards as possible because they can have significantly higher risks and substantially multiply our chances of breakdown, failure, and permanent termination.
- Choose beverages and foods that are safe from chemicals and toxins by choosing organic and sustainable.
- Constipation is a painful, slow, and suffering way to shorten your life span.
- Electro-Magnetic Radiation (EMR) and (EMF) from cell phones, cell phone towers, electric lines, meters, motors, routers, and Wifi can have serious and significant side effects including cancer.
- Financial fears from a lack of education and training can flunk your financial freedom which is a key factor for a healthy, long, and vibrant life.
- Heavy Metals (aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, lead, mercury, and nickel) are in many products and significantly impact our health.
- Herbicides, Insecticides, and Pesticides are major problems in our food, soil, and water. Avoid them and ban them from use if you care about the people, planet, and “Seven Generations Philosophy”.
- Inflammation that is chronic is another painful, slow, and suffering way to shorten your life span.
- Over-the-counter and prescription medicines, all have some consequences and side effects. Reading the list of potential side effects may help inspire and motivate you to follow the recommendation on this blog instead of paying for a health hazard and creating more weak links.
- Reduce stress and rejuvenate and restore your emotional, mental and physical health regularly. Eliminate all Frankenstein (GMO) foods from your life.
- Sleep quality and quantity are vital for health and longevity. Create a sleep sanctuary and stick to healthy sleep habits.
- Stop using the chemicals, plastics, and poisons that are health hazards that contaminate people and the planet.
- Water pollution is a constant and growing problem.
Start Supporting Your Self
For thousands of years, our ancestors depended on animals, farming, fitness, herbs, immune enhancements, medicinal plants, Mother Nature, teamwork, and training to boost their health and resiliency. They used the bark, flowers, fruits, herbs, leaves, roots, seeds, stalks, stems, and wood of medicinal plants to make herbal teas, tinctures, and tonics to stay healthy and strong. Over time they found certain plant parts offered certain benefits to enhance their health and holistic well-being.
Different cultures evolved with their cultural health philosophy as they focused on the art and science of food production and preservation, holistic health, herbal medicine, natural nutrition, and sustainability. They consumed a wide variety of healthy whole food, medicinal plants, and wild foods that were non-irradiated, properly prepared, and organic. Consuming a wide variety of fresh, organic, ripe, and whole foods combined with herbs, spices, and water (clean and chemical-free) is a great way to stay happy, healthy, and in harmony with our world.
Healthy Habits Minimize Weak Links
- All and any steps you can take to be more aware, careful, and mindful can have big benefits and potential payoffs. You are the captain of your ship and responsible for your own health, safety, and welfare:
- Alignment, Balance. Coordination, Dexterity, Energy, Flexibility, Grounding, Happiness, Immune system, Jumping, Lunging, Muscle mass, Posture, Range of motion, Strength, and Tone are all very important.
- Attitude as in Positive Mental Attitude is a key to maintain and sustain healthy habits.
- Behaviors and habits for a healthy lifestyle are vital. Knowing what your passion and purpose in life are can go a long way to propelling you in the right direction.
- Beliefs are a major part of our health, lifestyle, and well-being. All beliefs come from conditioning, programming, and role modeling. Be very aware and deliberate regarding the beliefs you embrace. We can always update and upgrade our belief systems just like we do on our cell phones and computers.
- Career challenge, enjoyment, and satisfaction are important for staying happy and healthy.
- Community living that is healthy and supportive is a key part of a longevity plan. A community that is unhealthy and has unhealthy community members can drag you down so choose wisely. The Del Webb 55+ community concept has a big following of healthy seniors.
- Dental health must be a top priority. Gum and teeth issues are major challenges for the majority of people and are often not found until very late. Amalgam fillings are problems because mercury and root canals are hiding places for highly toxic bacteria which can cause inflammation and even cardiovascular problems.
- Diagnostic testing for the following is vital: Blood pressure, blood sugar, BMI, bone density, eye exams, genetic testing, hearing, hormones, muscle mass testing, and thermography provide helpful information so you can be aware of your vital signs and make better choices.
- Diet is a key component of health and longevity.
- Earthing and grounding to the earth are vital aspects of health and longevity.
- Education is extremely important to stay current and informed regarding the best principles for fitness, health, nutrition, and wellness.
- Emotions are another major factor that can harm us or help us based on our ability to master our emotional, mental and physical state.
- The environment is everything when it comes to being resilient, strong, and vibrant.
- Exercise and fitness are as important as air and water for our survival and well-being.
- Family and friends play a key role in our happiness and health. They either bring you down or lift you up.
- Fake, Fast, Fried, and Frankenstein Food are fast ways to get fat, forgetful, and frail.
- Fear Factors over time can harm our emotional, mental and physical well-being. Face Your Fears and Live Your Dreams is a t-shirt slogan that contains profound words of wisdom.
- Genetics is something we are born with and plays a role in our health and wellness. But epigenetics has been proven to play an even bigger role and is something we can determine, direct and influence to a very large degree with lifestyle choices and decisions. Read the Biology of Beliefs by Bruce Lipton Ph, D. for real-world examples and research to show why we have so much influence over our destiny. BTW many times people blame things on genetics that are not really documented or even genetics because it is easier to blame something else than to own responsibility.
- Geography has a fairly big impact on all the factors of your health and weak links. Living near a beach, rain forest, saltwater or trees has an impact on health. Living far north or south of the equator and not having enough sunshine for Vitamin D can have a huge impact on your health. Where ever you live it is vital to understand what are the advantages and disadvantages and find a way to enhance the advantages and minimize the disadvantages.
- Genetically Engineered (GE) and Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) are considered Frankenstein foods and are best avoided if health and longevity are important.
- Happy and Healthy go hand in hand with our quality and quantity of life.
- Home is our haven and healthy hang out. It is vital to focus on keeping our home healthy. Chemicals and molds are big problems in many homes.
- The immune system working at peak performance is key to being healthy.
- Inflammation is a significant problem and getting worse. This is one of the stealth health attacks that will take out millions of people each year.
- Lifestyle is the combination of beliefs, choices, and decisions that will decisively determine your destiny and longevity.
- Love is the medicine that heals and helps everyone.
- Medical care is vital to access at the right time in the right way to maintain and sustain health. It is vital to understand the concept of informed consent and look at all the factors and risks with all medical care. Hundreds of thousands of people die every year from medical and pharmaceutical infections, mistakes, and reactions.
- Mental health issues are often overlooked and underdiagnosed. Our mental health is the driving force for everything that does not happen or happens in our life.
- The microbiome is the complex combination of the digestive tract, micro-organisms, prebiotics, and probiotics that make up your gastrointestinal immune system.
- Nutrition is Key. Hippocrates, the father of health and holistic medicine shared some words of wisdom …“Let Food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”.
- Over-the-counter (OTC) drugs are still drugs and have adverse reactions and side effects. Choose and use carefully.
- Parasites are organisms that live by sharing access to human cells, fluids, and nutrients. Everyone has some so be sure to monitor your levels and types.
- Peers play a vital role in our role models, standards, and values…choose wisely.
- Pets can be our best companions and friends or foes (unfortunate antagonists) harming our health.
- Prescription drugs have adverse reactions and side effects. Choose and use carefully. Read the entire disclosure document to have informed consent.
- Psychology is the way our beliefs, brain, memories, and nervous system all become our operating system and drive our beliefs and behavior. Our emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual health all influence our psychology so you have the ability for ultimate guidance if you remember you are the driver of the bus and do not let the bus and business take control and drive your behavior.
- Reading is a vital skill to stay educated and informed. Are you reading to learn new information and skills? What we read says a lot about our ambitions and goals.
- Relationships can break you or make you so focus on building better relationships. Become a better you and your relationships will become better. Give more to your relationships and you will receive more. Toxic relationships are better as terminated relationships.
- Resilience is the ability to bounce back no matter what happens. It is a key driving factor that will be your GPS for health and longevity.
- Sedentary lifestyles are the new smoking. Sitting too much starts a chain reaction and will accelerate the aging of your weakest link.
- Seeing and sight are vital for many reasons. Do everything possible to protect your sight. Eye exams are important to identify major potential problems early.
- Sleep is essential to repair, restore and revitalize our body and brain. Quality and quantity of sleep both matter more than most people realize.
- Stress can be an early killer so learn how to maintain your calm and mindfulness and reduce stress.
- Sun exposure is vital for health and making Vitamin D.
- Trauma is a life experience that caused pain and suffering. Unresolved hurt over time becomes anger.
- Vision boards and goal setting are like a GPS system to keep you on course and headed in the direction of your destiny and dreams.
- Vitamins are a vital part of our happiness and health. Be sure to eat the rainbow of colors of berries, fruits, plants, nuts, roots, seaweeds, seeds, sprouts, and vegetables.
- Weak links sink ships. Where are your weak links and how can you take action to prevent them from harming your health and shortening your life?
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration for a healthy lifestyle and mindset. This blog is about identifying our weak links and creating massive action plans to stop the things we can that are robbing us of our health and wealth. Then we can start the smart things that help maintain our happiness and health. These recommendations are good for your health and our planet.
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
Try Trigger Point Therapy to Work Wonders
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea be social and share so others can benefit too. Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.
Leave a Reply