What have you heard about the benefits of elderberries? It seems there are many references to the antioxidants, flavonoids and phytonutrients in elderberries being another possible way to help prevent or reverse cancer and chronic disease. Folklore and holistic health information has many stories about the amazing benefits they offer. Elderberries have been used by people for thousands of years as a medicinal plant to help humans survive and thrive in challenging conditions. They are common in many parts of the United States and Europe. It is up to you to decide if elderberries will be a part of your maintenance and medicinal plant routine or not.
There seems to be many common sense reasons why elderberries can positively improve our health without the side effects associated with synthetic drugs. Elderberries seem to offer an affordable and safe way to offer significant benefits to help prevent, reverse and stop cancer and chronic disease.
Benefits of Elderberries
- They may be an easy and effective way to minimize and prevent health issues.
- Elderberry elixirs could help improve our anti-inflammatory, digestive, and immune systems.
- This medicinal plant allows us to make a low-cost health supplement to energize and enjoy.
- They may be used with other medicinal plants as companion crops to create foods forests
- Many people enjoy elderberry jam, juice, kombucha or wine.
- Elderberries provide a nutrient-dense medicinal plant with a long list of health benefits.
- They are naturally disease and pest resistant so chemical pesticides are avoided.
- They play a role in preserving our natural environment. Babies, bees, birds & butterflies benefit from them.
- Growing elderberries helps promote regenerative and sustainable plant medicine for our health and longevity
- Elderberries have been used by Americans and Europeans to improve the immune system and much more.
Billions of dollars are devoted to researching medicinal plants to then create a synthetic drug with side effects. Maybe as we become better educated and informed about the benefits of elderberries we may discover consuming them directly is the most cost-effective and safe way to enjoy their benefits. My goal in sharing the many benefits of elderberries is to help more people while also protecting the planet.
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hours of research down to two minutes of education, information and inspiration for a healthy lifestyle and mindset. Remember … Our creator put elderberries here as a beverage and food for our happiness, healing, and health.
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
7 Lessons to Love Your Liver & Live Longer
PS: After benefiting from one idea be social and share so others can benefit too. Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog. Thank you for your helpful support.