What if medicinal mushrooms are another answer for cancer and helpful in reducing the alarming rise in chronic disease? There is a lot of historical information and research that shows they do. Did you know that mushrooms have been a part of human civilization for thousands of years? Mushrooms can provide fabric, fiber, food and even fuel to help humans survive and even thrive. Mushrooms are made up of very complex polysaccharides that provide them with much unique health and nutritional benefits. Our beliefs and behaviors will determine if mushrooms are allowed to share their magical and medicinal benefits for our happiness, health and holistic lifestyle or not.
You may be wondering why my focus on strategies, suggestions, and systems to prevent and reverse cancer and chronic disease has intensified recently. Many more people I know are struggling with cancer or chronic disease diagnosis and as always I want to help all of them. The challenge is how to help so many people effectively and efficiently. Then in early July at UPW Dallas I met a woman totally ready to be coached and held accountable for her choices and lifestyle. We agreed to team up in order to help her and share our energy and information to help many others prevent and reverse any disease diagnosis. My passion projects are centered around helping more people suffering and struggling with any serious disease diagnosis to regain their health and hope. My blog posts are designed to share resources and role models to prevent, reverse and even stop disease before it ruins your life.
Can medicinal mushrooms positively improve our health without the health hazards of synthetic drugs? Many indicators say yes, therefore it is vital we learn and understand how mushrooms can offer us major health benefits. Mushrooms are found around the world and offer an affordable and safer way to improve and protect our health when used for food and medicine. Medicinal mushrooms may be able to replace harmful substances with a natural one to prevent and reverse health challenges. With so many natural antioxidants, phytonutrients and polysaccharide compounds mushrooms may be able to offer significant benefits to help prevent, reverse and stop cancer and chronic disease.
Benefits of Medicinal Mushrooms
- Medicinal mushrooms have been found effective for many health issues. Imagine replacing expensive drugs with low-cost medicinal mushrooms like chaga, mitake, reishi, and shitake.
- Eating more mushrooms and less meat could help improve our environment and your health.
- Mushrooms are a healthy and low-cost food offering excellent protein, phytonutrients, and polysaccharides.
- Reduce famine and malnutrition by growing mushrooms and moringa as companion crops to create foods forests
- Scientists found a way to make compostable packing material with mushrooms.
- Mushrooms improve the soil naturally while providing nutrient-dense food.
- Mushrooms are naturally disease and pest resistant so chemical pesticides are avoided.
- Mushrooms play a vital role in the ecology and health of many organisms.
- When people begin Victory gardens to grow medicinal mushrooms we encourage vibrant health and longevity
- Medicinal mushrooms are used in Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine to improve the immune system
Billions of dollars are devoted to GE and GMO crops that are health hazards and rob us of our health and wealth. When we become better educated and informed about the benefits of medicinal mushrooms we may find a gold nugget for a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. My goal in sharing the many benefits of medicinal mushrooms is to help more people while also protecting the planet.
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hours of research down to two minutes of education, information and inspiration for a healthy lifestyle and mindset. Remember … Our creator put medicinal mushrooms on earth as food and gifts for our happiness, healing, and health.
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
Elderberry Elixirs for Energy & Extension
PS: After benefiting from one idea be social and share so others can benefit too. Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog. Thank you for your helpful support.