In the previous blog, we posed the question: Are they telling the truth and being transparent about toxic things? In My Opinion (IMO), no, and abundant information and references support that opinion. “They” avoid telling the truth and being transparent because “they” care more about profits than people and selling more toxic things than protecting your health, safety, and the environment. Most of the time, the body care, chemical, clothing, food, furniture, home, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, and utility corporations avoid telling the truth and avoid being transparent about toxic things released into the air, food, product, soil, and water. Are they hiding the truth and lying to avoid lawsuits, liability, and local panic? Probably. This blog may offer education, information, inspiration, and motivation to help you better protect yourself and your family against toxic things that are known health hazards.
Who are “They” and what are “toxic things”? The previous blog highlighted who “they” are and what many of the health hazard “toxic things” are to help people avoid them. This blog will dig deeper and reveal more helpful information and strategies for telling the truth and being transparent to terminate toxic things. Toxic things are in our air, clothes, food, homes, soil, and water. If your happiness and health are high priorities, the following simple steps are important to implement to protect yourself from toxic things.
Releasing toxic chemicals in East Palestine, Ohio, is another wake-up call to the toxic things in the world around us. Do you remember the Pacific Gas & Electric Company (PG&E) hexavalent chromium-6 contamination in California, the BP Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the Flint, Michigan lead pollution in drinking water, Keystone pipeline leak, dangers of Teflon, Norman, OK Chromium 6, and too many more to list? It is a call to action to avoid toxic things and carefully choose what products you avoid or buy. The Morningstar NEWS goal is to promote telling the truth, transparency, and terminating toxic things that are health hazards. The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to help people be happy, healthy, and in harmony by sharing education, information, and inspiration to help stop the lies about toxic things and start telling the truth and terminating toxic things.
Did you know The Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) was passed by Congress in 1974, with amendments added in 1986 and 1996, to protect our drinking water? The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) sets the standards for drinking water quality and monitors local authorities, states, and water suppliers who enforce those standards. It looks like the standards have not been amended or revised since 1996. This is scary since the EPA admits over 100,000 toxic chemicals are in our environment.
Telling the Truth
Telling the truth will set you free. Telling a lie often leads to more lies to cover for the lie, and you soon become a habitual liar. When you start down the path of lying about simple things, it becomes easier to lie about more complex things and toxic things. Toxic things always lead to more toxic lies. Toxic things create a toxic environment, and more lies are told to hide the toxic things and the toxic truth. The truth will help set us free and terminate toxic things.
Telling the truth must become the standard we set for all corporations, governments, individuals, and organizations. To rebuild credibility, faith, respect, and trust, we must demand that telling the truth and being transparent are standard operating procedures (SOP). Those who engage in lying and lack transparency should be held accountable and subject to legal recourse. Many people cheat, lie, and steal and avoid being accountable or prosecuted when people are harmed. We must demand the truth and hold all parties liable if they damage or harm businesses, communities, or people.
Individuals must be honest, transparent, and truthful in disclosing the facts, ingredients, and side effects of products. Unfortunately, many corporations, individuals, and organizations avoid telling the truth or being transparent—often with a minimum risk of consequences or liability. We must access the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) more often to be aware of what is happening behind the scenes and where our tax dollars are being invested, spent, and wasted.
- All Associations must be transparent about their federal legislation, financial accounting, financial interests, and funding.
- Corporations must be transparent about the health-hazard ingredients in products they manufacture and use.
- Dentists and doctors must be transparent about all prescriptions, procedures, and products.
- Government agencies (CIA, DHS, FEMA, FBI, HHS, IRS, TSA, and others) must be transparent about policies, problems, and procedures.
- The grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA) must be transparent about food safety and standards.
- Hospitals must be transparent about the full spectrum and range of treatment options for all diseases
- Manufacturing companies must be transparent about the materials, processing, safety, and waste products.
- Patents must be transparent and truthful. Intellectual Property (IP) must be protected and pirates prosecuted. No, patents allowed for life and living organisms.
- Pharmaceutical companies must be transparent about all adverse side effects and health hazards associated with using all pharmaceutical products.
- Public health agencies must be transparent about conflicts of interest, funding, expenditures, information, liability, patents, research, risks, and science sources.
- Public water systems must be transparent about the quality of water and the results of water testing before and after treatment. There must be transparency about chemicals and compounds added to the water. Based on tainted and terribly flawed data, fluoride is a toxic thing added to many water supplies.
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) must be transparent about adverse side effects and health hazards from all medical drugs, interventions, and products.
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) must be transparent about all food and drug-related products. Drug approvals, safety, and testing must be totally transparent. Should the food and drug administration be housed in the same agency? That is probably not a good idea if you think about it. Would a separate Federal Food Agency (FFA) and Federal Drug Agency (FDA) be a better solution? This probably makes more sense considering food is the real medicine, and most drugs are chemistry concoctions of chemical compounds created by company chemists.
- The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) must be transparent about all agriculture, farming, and food practices, policies, and procedures.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) must be transparent about the quality and safety of our agriculture, air, chemicals, lands, manufacturing, metals, mining, pollution, soils, and waterways.
- Wastewater treatment facilities must be transparent about the process and procedures involved with the treatment of wastewater and bio-sludge disposal and handling.
What are you doing to educate yourself about these topics, promote telling the truth, and be transparent to protect yourself and your family? If you avoid being part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
Terminate Toxic Things
Many toxic things are being advertised, manufactured, promoted, and recommended in the United States (US) without disclosure of risks to health, safety, and the environment. In My Opinion (IMO), the list below may be the top health hazards and most toxic things identified over the last several decades. These are the health hazards, and toxic things we know are harming us, our families, and our friends. To make the world safer, we need to speak up and take action to closely regulate and remove these health hazards and toxic things from the planet. Remember, there is no Planet B we can escape to.
- Biolabs, biological pathogens, biowarfare, bioweapons, and gain of function research and development could be considered crimes against humanity. Biological, Chemical, and Nuclear agents, technology, and weapons are weapons of mass destruction and a disaster and ticking time bombs waiting to happen. These toxic things have the potential to destroy all people on the planet. We must stop the insanity and start insisting on telling the truth and transparency about the risks of this insanity.
- Chemicals and compounds are common health hazards. (BPA, BPB, BPS, cleaners, Dioxins (disaster in East Palestine), fire-retardants, Fluorocarbons, permanent press, Phalates, stain-resistant chemicals (Scotchguard), synthetic fabrics, Teflon, and more).
- Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) can be serious health hazards that are invisible.
- Endocrine disruption compounds are a serious concern.
- Gene injection mRNA therapy is a concerning experimental procedure without full disclosure, informed consent, and legal liability.
- Genetic Engineering (GE) and Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) are major toxic things with concerning consequences.
- Heavy metals (aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, lead, mercury, nickel, plutonium, and uranium) are serious health hazards. many are in your food and water.
- Herbicides like Agent Orange and Glyphosate from Monsanto have been manufactured for decades. These persistent toxic things are dangerous to life on earth.
- Insecticides and Pesticides like Atrazine, DDT, Durzban, Paraquat, and Pyrethroids are toxic things. (Insecticide Compounds that end in “thrin,” such as bifenthrin, permethrin & cypermethrin, are all pyrethroids. Animal studies suggest it causes neurological, immune, & reproductive damage.) Avoid the Environmental Working Group list of the Dirty Dozen most treated crops. (See the EWG.org website)
- Manufacturing appliances, clothes, electronics, equipment, furniture, homes, machinery, and vehicles often create significant health hazard by-products that end up in our waters.
- Microbeads, nanotechnology, and plastic pollution are serious threats and toxic things we must do better about recycling, reducing, removing, resisting, and rethinking.
- The military-industrial complex is often called the war machine manufacturing madness of maniacs and military monsters. Wars and weapons of mass destruction are terrible and must be avoided.
- Nuclear radiation and nuclear weapons are ticking time bombs that have the power to destroy massive numbers of people and create radioactive toxic waste zones that can last for hundreds of years and longer.
- Petroleum processing, petroleum products, petrochemicals, oil and gas drilling, pipelines, spills, and tanker accidents are toxic things to think about.
- Weather modification (geoengineering) involves tampering with the delicate creation and evolution of the earth to be suitable for life. Geoengineering policies and procedures have the ability to destroy and disturb the delicate atmosphere and ionosphere that protect life on earth. Humans are risking extinction by geoengineering the world’s weather.
Call to Action
Erin Brockovich says:
“The US is in a water crisis far worse than most people imagine.”
In Erin’s newsletter, The Brockovich Report read about the national water crisis, toxic chemicals, and other backyard problems. Watch the movie Erin Brockovich with Julia Roberts for a story on PG&E hexavalent chromium-6 contamination of drinking water. The Environmental Working Group water analysis shows chromium-6 is in many cities’ water.
Read her long-awaited book Superman is Not Coming—Our National Water Crisis.
Go to her educational website, Community Health Book, to learn more about the problems with our drinking water. Once educated, go to your city council, County commissioner, Home Owners Association (HOA), and state representatives and voice your concerns about toxic things.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog suggests areas where telling the truth and being transparent will help terminate the toxic things.
“Telling the truth and being transparent will help terminate toxic things that are health hazards to all living organisims on earth. We must demand that all people, politicians, and professionals start telling the truth and being transparent. This will help terminate the toxic things…you are either part of the solution, or part of the problem. Your choices determine the future survival of life on earth.” —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
Sleep Apnea, Snoring, and Somnipathy Signal Sleep Stress – Part 1
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.
Leave a Reply