How much do you really know about that cup of Joe many people seem addicted to? As we focus on healthy habits for 2018 how committed are you to implementing suggestions to help you enjoy even better health? A great step to improving your health is to consume more water on a consistent basis. Many people feel that coffee is a healthy beverage and can even enhance their emotional, mental and physical well being. Are you ready to learn… is coffee healthy or health hazard? Remember a small shift in your decisions and directions can have a major influence in your positive progress when compounded over time.
7 Coffee Health Hazards
- Coffee is well known as a source of caffeine. Unfortunately many people are stressed and wired on too much caffeine which is a powerful stimulant that can over activate the adrenal glands and nervous system.
- Coffee farming is well documented for being a mono crop that harms natural flora and fauna diversity .
- Coffee farming uses a lot of chemical fungicides, insecticides and pesticides.
- Coffee is one of the most commonly consumed beverages that is not a Fair Trade product and takes advantage of poor farmers and workers in many under developed countries.
- Coffee growing often results in the destruction of mountain rainforests and wildlife regions.
- Coffee making produces a significant amount of waste. Most coffee cups, filter, lids, stirs and straws for the “to go market” are not recycled or recyclable. Coffee K cups generate a lot of plastic waste that ends up in lands fills and trash dumps.
- Coffee is often loaded with a wide assortment of artificial additives, flavorings and sweeteners that are healthy hazards.
These 7 Coffee health Hazards show coffee does not support your happiness and health.
Benefits of Coffee?
I have come across numerous studies by reliable sources I follow and trust that indicate some coffee may actually be good for you when consumed and prepared properly. Coffee has been found to offer a potentially healthy range of antioxidants, enzymes, minerals and phytonutrients that support long term health and well being. Consuming some “Bulletproof Coffee” has been found to be helpful for some people. This is based on a person consuming Fair Trade Organic Coffee that is naturally grown with shade tree protection and avoiding the typical additives, flavorings and sugar. Ideally this coffee is:
- Organic (no chemicals used on beans or trees)
- Fresh roasted and then stored frozen to keep from it going rancid
- No chemical additives or flavor enhancers.
- No sugar added.
- Adding organic butter or coconut oil (healthy fats) which help avoid unhealthy additions and sugar.
- Drink enough other water during day to avoid dehydration.
As mentioned in many previous blog post be sure to remember to avoid and minimize exposure to health hazards commonly consumed with teas such as: Additives, Artificial flavorings, Artificial sweeteners, Chemicals, Genetically Engineered (GE) & Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Frakenfoods, Glyphosate, Heavy Metals, Microwaves, Plastics, Preservatives, Radiation, Synthetic compounds, Toxic Vegetable oils (canola, corn, soy) and refined White sugar which all damage our happiness and health.
Healthy Habits & Habitats
In 2018 Morningstar NEWS will focus 50% on Healthy Habits and 50% on Healthy Habitats. As we research and role model proven principles for a fantastic future we are eager to share these words with wisdom. Our vision is attracting a wide variety of eco conscious people to help design, build and live in a more sustainable way. We invite ideas, insights and inspiration to help us focus our planning and progress. Sharing solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems will help all of us design and develop better eco communities.
Where is Your Gap?
What actions, behaviors, beliefs and decisions regarding your habits and habitats are impacting your happiness and health? What is your motivation for making better choices to avoid health hazards and adopt healthy habits? Investing in our health will help protect our wealth. When we focus on being happy, healthy and holistic we naturally shift to a more sustainable ecological, economical and environmental friendly lifestyle.
Mastery Action Plan (MAP)
Our daily habits and habitats directly impact our happiness and health. There is a wealth of wisdom showing the benefits of conscious choice for a happy and healthy life. What are you willing to do today to embrace better choices in 2018? Creating a healthy habits code of conduct and mastery action plan will enhance our quality of life. Our happiness and health benefit from healthy challenges, changes and choices. Are you ready to adopt a more modern, modest and modular lifestyle to be even more renewable and sustainable in 2018?
Call to Action
What comments, commitments or concerns come to mind regarding healthy habits and habitats? Are you ready to learn more and join our terrific team?
PS: Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, followers and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS website. Thanks for your helpful support.
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
Stop Suffering from Sleep or Stress Syndrome?
Leave a Reply