Do you consider the connection between the food you eat and how it affects your mood? Most people have not calibrated the connection, connected the dots, and triangulated the correlations regarding how the foods they eat affect the moods they experience. Unfortunately, too many people have forgotten the words with wisdom, “You are what you eat” and then seem clueless about the link between their eating choices and habits influencing their minds and moods. Our energy psychology plays a key role in determining our disempowering or empowering actions and beliefs regarding how we eat and what we eat. Learning how to guide and influence the power of your conscious and subconscious mind can significantly influence the quality of your happiness and health. When doctors start recommending and writing prescriptions for nutrient-dense organic whole foods we will begin to see a shift in the happiness, health, and well-being of our sad, sick, stressed, and struggling populations.
Today’s blog on energy psychology is focused on the direct link between the foods you choose and the moods that follow. When we find ourselves sad, sick, stressed, or struggling with madness, mindsets, and moods that do not serve our best interests and higher purpose maybe it is time to take a closer look at our food choices to see if there is truth to the belief that there are foods that harm and foods that heal. And since everything we eat is a conscious or unconscious choice we begin to understand the power of our energy psychology to help us or hinder us take charge of our happiness and health. The power of tapping into our energy psychology allows us to decrease or increase our happiness and health.
There are many beverages, foods, herbs, supplements, and treats to choose from… so choose wisely. The beverages and foods we consume build the body, bones, brain, muscles, and person we become. We must consciously choose the values, virtues, and vision for our food and mood carefully because our happiness, health, and nutrition depend on them. The beverage and food industry uses ads, brainwashing, chemistry, commercials, manipulation, marketing money, psychology, synthetic science, and taste tricks to seduce you with beverages and foods that manipulate your mood and ultimately cause you to become sad, sick, stressed, and struggling.
Energy psychology is the art and science of understanding the wealth of wisdom that can enhance the human experience of life to be happier, healthier, and in harmony. Remember the words of wisdom from Hippocrates the Father of Medicine who said “Let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food. When we choose wisely our food can create fantastic fitness, freedom, fuel, and fun for our best lifestyle. When we choose foolishly we can cause sadness, sickness, stress, and struggle. Choosing and consuming healthy beverages and food is an easy, effective, and efficient way to be happy, healthy, holistic, and in harmony. comfortable, comforted, and connected. Remember food affects our mood and that will influence our emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual states. Our energy psychology has a direct bearing on our happiness, harmony, and health because it controls the choices and decisions we make about the foods we consume.
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to help people with education, information, inspiration, and motivation to discover the best that energy psychology has to offer. Since food plays a major factor in your mood we will share some words with wisdom to help you make better beverage and food choices. IMO The simple act of controlling what you put in your mouth daily for health and nutrition may be the most important decision that determines your destiny. Foods can either empower or disempower a person’s emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual state. This will very likely determine if health will be their most valuable asset and wealth or if being unhealthy will become their life lesson leading to sadness, sickness, stress, and suffering.
Avoid Foods that Harm Your Moods
Many foods can sabotage your happiness, health, and wealth. Billions of dollars are wasted on fake foods that are sabotaging people’s health and wealth. Once you know what these foods are that harm your health and mood it seems logical to use your energy psychology to reboot, reprogram, and rewire your body, brain, and brilliance. To boost your mood it is best to abstain, adios, and avoid beverages and foods that harm.
- Alcohol is a depressant. It causes the opposite of happiness which is what most people want more of in their life.
Artificial additives, colorings, flavorings, preservatives, seasonings, and sweeteners can negatively affect your neurotransmitters.
- Artificial ingredients, biotechnology, genetic engineering, and synthetic chemistry may be promoted as the food of the future and may even look, smell, and taste great even though they are totally unhealthy and quite harmful. Caveat Emptor (buyer beware)
- Canned foods (most cans contain BPA, BPS, or other endocrine-disrupting chemicals)
Cloned animals are considered fake food and are also called Franken food or Frankenstein food.
Concentrated Animal Feedlot Operations (CAFO) allow abuse, antibiotics, contamination, crowding, GMO feed, hormones, and inhumane treatment. Avoid these health hazards
- Genetically Engineered (GE) fake foods. Say No to all possible GE and GMO fake foods and find nutrient-dense organic whole foods instead.
Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) – canola, corn, cottonseed, and soy. Plus some fish, papaya, potato, rice, wheat, and zucchini.
Broiled, fried, and grilled foods cooked at high temps create health hazards and unhealthy compounds.
- Farm-raised fish are typically fed a non-natural diet with additives, antibiotics, and chemicals. Farmed salmon are fed a food coloring to give them that salmon color.
Foods that are dried, preserved, ripened, and treated with chemicals, gas, herbicides, or synthetic treatments.
Foods sprayed with fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, and pesticides are health hazards.
- Foods that are broiled, fried, grilled, microwaved, and overcooked are less nutritious and unhealthy.
- Fruit juices often contain additives, excess sugars, flavorings, and preservatives and are usually pasteurized. Eat fresh fruits with all the healthy fiber and seeds instead. Many fruit peels contain powerful antioxidants.
Highly adulterated, heated, refined, sugared, treated, and ultra-processed foods are a recipe for disease and ending up sad, sick, stressed, and struggling.
- Petroleum products are used to make plastic bags, bottles, and containers which have many health risks. Compounds like BPA, BPS, Dioxins, PVC, styrene, and others may leach into the contents and act as endocrine disruptors which disrupt your hormones.
Processed seed oils (canola, corn, cottonseed, margarine, peanut, safflower, soybean, sunflower, and vegetable oils) negatively affect your brain, heart, and mitochondria.
- Refined High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS), sugars, and syrups are major contributors to diabetes and obesity. Avoid HFCS like the plague.
Sodas are saturated with sugar which sabotages your mood. Diet sodas contain artificial sweeteners which are health hazards that harm your happiness and health.
- Synthetic additives, colorings, flavorings, fragrances, MSG, preservatives, and sweeteners are serious health hazards.
Sugar – Corn syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS), and other artificially produced sugars.
- Trans fats and hydrogenated oils are health hazards. Avoid them.
Water with contaminating chemicals, fluoride, pharmaceuticals, and fecal contamination. (wastewater runoff is a serious problem in the US. BTW Bottle water is a major concern due to the water source and leaching of contaminants. Also plastic is one of the major causes of global pollution. Use a water filter or be the water filter.
- PS It is important to avoid eating when conditions are distracting or disturbing such as driving, late at night, loud noises, standing up, stressful, or while watching TV because they disrupt a happy and healthy meal and optimal digestion.
Attract Foods that Help Your Moods
Nutrient-dense organic whole foods help to keep our blood, body, and brain happy and healthy. When all your cells are happy and healthy you are too. Energy psychology is based on the belief that all the atoms, energy, information, and molecules around and in you, influence you. Your emotions and energy field expands and extends to everything you eat, feel, hear, say, see, smell, taste, and touch. Beverages and foods are some of the most powerful forces in the universe that influence our minds and moods.
- Antioxidants are powerful natural medicine. Colorful berries, cruciferous veggies, flowers, fruits, herbs, roots, seaweed, seeds, spices, and vegetables are great sources.
- Beef, butter, chicken, eggs, ghee, and lamb should be raised antibiotic and hormone-free, free-range, grass-fed, no GMO diet, and organic. Use them in moderation with plant-based nutrient-dense organic whole foods.
- Choose organic extra virgin coconut and olive oil.
- Eat nutrient-dense organic whole foods and superfoods for optimal happiness and health.
- Fair trade labeling help determines if the labor and food source is fairly paid and treated for their labor. The quality of the farm and farmer is embedded in the food.
- Food from Community Supported Agriculture (CSA), Co-ops, farmers’ markets, organic markets, and victory gardens may help keep you happier and healthier.
- Nutrient-dense organic whole foods such as berries, cacti, fruits, green leafy plants, herbs, mushrooms, nuts, roots, seaweeds, seeds, spices, sprouts, and a variety of vegetables are great sources of super beneficial antioxidants, enzymes, fibers, minerals, phytonutrients, trace elements, and vitamins.
- Plant-based foods like beans, chickpeas, lentils, and rice can be cooked to be delicious and nutritious. FYI these foods can be soaked in water overnight, drained, and then new water added and cooked in a crock pot at low temperatures for great results.
- Small wild-caught fish like anchovies, herring, mackerel, and sardines are healthy sources of essential Omega fatty acids. They also contain less mercury than other fish.
- Water makes up 75% of our body. Be sure to consume adequate filtered water that has minimal contaminants. Avoid water in plastic bottles and use ceramic, glass, or stainless steel containers instead. Search my blogs for recommendations for wellness water that contains added greens, herbs, minerals, teas, tinctures, and tonics.
- PS – Creating a happy and healthy blessing, eating environment, meal, and preparation area is important because it influences the energy, information, and intention of your food and mood.
Call to Action
Most people can benefit from investing the energy, money, and time to learn how to make food a high priority because the quality of your foods will affect the quality of your moods. Consider learning and trying different foods from different cultures, philosophies, and regions to create new magic moments, memories, and moods that will enhance your emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual well-being. Consider starting a potluck dinner club with different food and mood themes.
Remember the Pareto Principle. It is also called the 80/20 principle. If 80% of the foods you eat are nutrient-dense organic whole foods you will be setting the foundation for having happy and healthy moods. The 80% healthy foods should be able to override the 20% less healthy choices. Remember …“Your mood is the direct result of the foods (carbs, fats, fibers, fuels, phytonutrients, and proteins) you choose to consume each day…choose wisely”.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog serves as a reminder that “You are what you eat, and your food influences your mood”. Choose wisely.
“We must become better dedicated, educated, and motivated with the food choices we make because they directly influence our emotional, financial, mental, physical, and spiritual well-being”. —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also help from the Morningstar NEWS blog.