What have you heard about the benefits of humming? While many people may feel this is a topic that is not worth the two minutes to read this blog, many experts are aware and promote the benefits of humming for happiness and health. Because so many adults, children, and teens are struggling with feelings of sadness, sickness, and stress now might be the perfect time to learn the benefits of humming to reduce stress, reset your vagus nerve, and restore your emotional health.
Energy psychology is dedicated to finding various skills, solutions, strategies, and suggestions to help a person support their quality of life. Any method, mindset, or modality that can be used to provide better support for maintaining your emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual happiness and health can be a useful tool to enhance your well-being. Energy psychology does the research to determine the art and science of what works best and then spreads the good word.
Humming is an easy, effective, and efficient method of energy psychology to help support your happiness, health, and well-being. Humans have probably been chanting, humming, and singing for thousands of years to boost their happiness, harmony, and health. Energy psychology believes in accessing every potentially useful solution, strategy, and suggestion that can provide benefits and better outcomes toward happiness and health.
Humming is an easy and effective method to help boost your emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual well-being. Humming can offer benefits naturally without the need for high-tech or highly toxic interventions. When it comes to various emotional, mental, and physical health issues, it is always best to try the least complicated modalities first. Unfortunately, many people downplay and feel that something as simple as humming cannot possibly provide significant humming benefits compared to high-cost and high-tech methods. This is a big misjudgment in thinking about how modern chemistry and the medical paradigm work.
Energy Psychology is based on the principle of finding what methods and modalities have a proven track record of working in the most cost-efficient way. While the art and science of accessing different protocols may involve some basic education, experimentation, and extrapolation, the results may be exactly what you are seeking to support your emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual recovery, rejuvenation, and restoration.
The energy psychology technique of humming is so simple you may dismiss and disregard the many direct and indirect benefits for your happiness, health, and well-being. This blog is committed to sharing simple suggestions about humming that can boost your happiness, harmony, healing, and health. Today’s blog on energy psychology shares the believed benefits of humming to promote well-being.
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to help people with education, information, inspiration, and motivation to encourage them to access more energy psychology strategies for maintaining the best they can be. Humming is a simple principle that is safe and effective for supporting a person to be happy, healthy, and in harmony. Remember, even if you cannot remember the words, humming the tune can still improve your mood.
While many people feel awkward, embarrassed, or uncomfortable about singing, anyone can hum. Humming goes back to ancient times when people wanted to express their elation, emotions, and energy for the pure celebration and joy of expressing their voices. Humming may be one of the oldest forms of self-expression and self-soothing. Humming is often associated with celebration, jubilation, meditation, and transformation. Humming consists of vibrating your vocal cords to produce a sound or tone that resonates from your throat. While the sounds and tones may vary the result is a personal self-expression of emotions, feelings, and thoughts. Humming is a simple yet profound way to help restore your happiness, harmony, healing, and health.
Musicians and vocalists have found humming and singing to be therapeutic. Jim Donovan is well known for promoting Brain Humming and a unique Sound Healing system. Edwin Coppard was a well-respected voice coach from Canada who helped people hum and sing to resolve emotional issues and upsets from their past. You may also find the book The Humming Effect: Sound Healing for Health and Happiness by Andi Goldman and Jonathan Goldman to be of interest and to inspire your humming as a healthy habit.
Humming has many benefits. Humming is helpful with…
- Allowing a child to self-soothe any anger, anxiety, frustration, sadness, or upset.
- Allowing an adult to release emotional disturbances, tensions, and upsets.
- Allowing a teen to reduce anxiety and stress and perform better.
- Allowing a parent to calm down and make better parenting decisions. This is a fantastic parent coaching tip to help parents make better decisions.
- Bring our patriotic and positive feelings.
- Change a person’s state from ho-hum to happy and healthy.
- Help an adult deal with challenges, feelings, issues, and stressors.
- Help a community come together in celebration and joy.
- Humming is great for senior citizens who may not remember the words.
- Humming helps reset the vagus nerve from sympathetic (stressed) to parasympathetic (relaxed).
- Humming before going to sleep can help calm the mind for a deeper and more restorative sleep.
- Humming for an infant can calm them down and help them fall asleep more easily.
- Humming is free therapy.
- Humming can interrupt two people from escalating an argument and set the stage for better communication.
- Helps people deal with grief, sadness, or trauma.
- Helps a person who does to know the words to a song to participate in the emotional joy and uplifting experience of those singing.
- Helps a person relax and restore balance and equilibrium.
- Religious and spiritual practices can be enhanced with humming.
- Transforms our emotions and feelings to a happier and higher state of being.
- Trigger recall of events, memories, shows, songs, things, and words that are in your mind and looking for expression.
Call to Action
Most people can utilize different forms of energy psychology to support their happiness and health. Humming may be one of the easiest and fastest ways to change your state of mind as you restore your emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual well-being. Can humming help you? There is one way to find out.
Humming comes naturally to most adults and children. If you need some additional coaching and help you can find many free resources online to help you make humming a beneficial and fun healthy habit.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog is a gentle reminder to access more energy psychology modalities like humming.
“If I try to write a song, I will completely fail to write a song. But if I’m just holding my guitar and I just start humming, then I’ll have a song in an hour. – Kina Grannis
“Humming helps when you cannot remember the words to a song. Humming is a simple way to help restore happiness, harmony, and health when you are feeling down, less than, or off your game.” —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.