While being a Trainer at a personal development event recently one of the main topics of conversation was the alarming rise in the incidence of various types of cancer. This blog post will share some of the possible contributing factors that were discussed and have been identified. Next week we will follow up with another blog post with simple steps that may help you or someone you know to prevent, reverse and even stop cancer before it is too late. Health is our wealth and we must do whatever it takes to maintain a healthy lifestyle and prevent cancer from robbing us of our health and wealth. This post will help you better understand how to protect your health and reduce your risks for cancer
Can Cancer be Caused by Chemicals?
The last one hundred years have seen explosive growth in the number and types of chemicals that are being produced and used in our everyday lives. Simple factors can affect the quality of our happiness and health. Chemicals have been shown to, directly and indirectly, affect our health. Therefore it is vital to understand what, where and why chemicals and compounds can affect our health.
We must all learn to be more diligent and stop using harmful and toxic chemicals and compounds which have been shown to impact our health. Basic Tender Loving Care (TLC) for our body and mind suggests we avoid exposure to as many harmful substances as possible. We must all start paying close attention to the ingredients, labels, and warnings with all clothing, food and home products since they can affect our health and quality of life.
Lifestyle and nutrition play a major role in our health and vitality so anything that is in our environment that may be a cancer health hazard must be avoided and eliminated. Many body care and home care products on the market today actually do more harm to your health than the minimal benefit they claim. Use natural products externally and internally to prevent cancer and protect your health. Health depends on healthy food, home, and workspace so a healthy awareness and lifestyle are vital to prevent cancer.
Top Ten Toxic Things To Think About
- Body care that most people use are products mostly made with hazardous chemicals and compounds
- Clothing is made with many synthetic chemicals and compounds. Think dyes, fire retardant, permanent press, and stain-resistant.
- Food is often contaminated with artificial additives, colorings, dyes, flavorings, and preservatives. Even harsh processing and refining can turn food from being healthy to a health hazard. Genetically Engineered and Genetically Modified Organisms are a serious concern a likely cause of many diseases like cancer.
- Furniture is made with many synthetic chemicals and compounds. Think dyes, fire retardant, permanent press, and stain-resistant.
- Household products like air fresheners, cleaning chemicals, insecticides, and Teflon pans are a serious concern for health.
- Heavy metals like aluminum, cadmium, lead, and mercury are in amalgam fillings, compounds, foods, vaccinations,
- Herbicides, fungicides, and pesticides are some of the most dangerous and toxic chemical compounds we are exposed to on a regular basis with the most serious consequences.
- Homes are made with many toxic chemical products. Think glues, foams, paints, pesticides, and plastics.
- Petroleum products are a common source of hazardous chemicals.
- Water is essential for maintaining health and much of the water we consume is contaminated with chemicals like fluoride and prescription drugs.
Billions of dollars are spent to buy toxic chemicals because companies are cutting corners to produce cheap toxic health hazard products that can rob you of your health and wealth. We must educate and inform ourselves of the dangers and risks to maintain healthy lifestyle habits and habitats. The goal of this post is to share the top ten toxic things to think about that maybe may contributors to the massive rise in cancer and chronic disease.
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hours of research down to two minutes of education, information and inspiration for a healthy lifestyle and mindset. Remember … Health starts with our beliefs and choices so believe in and choose healthy as a top priority.
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
Is CBD An Answer for Cancer?
PS: After benefiting from one idea be social and share so others can benefit too. Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog. Thank you for your helpful support.