Last week we shared Tips to Tame Tone Tune The Vagus Nerve Today (Part 1) and the list is so long we are sharing more health hacks in Part 2.
After The Vagus Nerve Part 1, you now understand more about the vital role your vagus nerve plays in your overall health and well being.
Most people are unaware of the important responsibilities and roles the vagus nerve plays in many different key functions in our body and brain. In fact, some doctors say the vagus nerve may be the most important nerve in our entire body due to the number of glands, organs, and systems it controls.
With this crazy coronavirus pandemic causing so much anxiety, stress and worry now are a great time to rethink the top tips to boost your health, immune system, and sleep at the same time. Many people are feeling more disrupted and disturbed which is draining their energy and mindset and are currently confused about what to do to help recover and reset their feeling of calm and hope
My passion is helping people make simple shifts to enjoy more happiness and health. A main focus and passion are finding simple steps for people to enhance their health with minimal effort and energy while receiving big benefits.
I watched 20+ hours of The Vagus Nerve Connection Summit by Dr. Eva Detko Ph.D. MSc. to learn the most current education and information. I took extensive notes and wrote e for several hours to provide you two, two-minute summaries of the top techniques and tips to tone and tune your vagus nerve. For those eager to take a deep dive you can check out the summit to help improve your emotional, mental, and physical well being.
Tips to Tame Tone Tune the Vagus Nerve
- Jaw misalignment and TMJ issues are big problems and important to correct because they have a negative effect on the vagus nerve
- Kundalini yoga is a powerful way to rejuvenate, relax, and restore health and harmony.
- Lifeline is a set of complementary modalities. Remember that Infinite Gratitude and Love is a powerful healing and health mantra.
- Light therapy with far and near-infrared light has been found to offer many benefits for our health and well being
- Magnets and electromagnetic therapy can be helpful in restoring our ability to heal and maintain our health.
- Massage can be a super soothing way to relax and tone the vagus nerve at the same time.
- Meditation is a peaceful and powerful way to reduce stress and relax our bodies.
- The microbiome is the colony of diverse micro-organisms in our gut that is essential for good digestion and health. Be sure you consume a diet with a wide range of good enzymes, fiber, prebiotics, and probiotics.
- Micro-current therapy has been found to be very helpful for helping our nervous system to stay healthy
- Minerals and trace elements are essential for full health and immune system function.
- Mold toxicity is a major perplexing problem in many homes and offices. We must learn how to detox, eliminate & treat the problem or suffer the complications and consequences long term.
- Moving meditation and mindfulness help calm and de-stress
- Music is medicine so try: Baroque, Classical, Drumming, Dulcimer, Flute Guitar, Harp, Healing, Instrumental, Marimba, Native American, Nature sounds, Pan pipes, Piano, Tibetan, and Windchimes
- Nature time outdoors is very helpful to rejuvenate and relax our body and mind
- Nerve issues & Substance P (pain) stimulus must be removed and resolved.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a powerful technique to help us avoid negative language patterns and use more empowering language.
- Pulsed Electro Micro Frequencies (PEMF) therapy has many benefits.
- Personality type diagnoses like Archetypes, DISC profile, Doshas, Enneagram, and Myers Briggs help us better understand the emotional, mental, and physical traits that control and drive a large percentage of our behavior and thoughts.
- Qi Gong is an easy and powerful process for empowerment, energy, and exercise. Check out Lee Holden and Yoqi QiGong for great QiGong videos.
- Rebounding is an easy and fun way to exercise and tone your muscles and vagus nerve.
- Reflexology is a helpful modality to activate acupressure points and meridians for health.
- Relationships and social connections are important aspects of vagus health
- Rolfing is a special process where a trained therapist applies hand pressure to rub, stretch, and tone fascia that is scarred or tight.
- Sauna therapy is beneficial to calm, cleanse, and condition our well being.
- Sleep rituals and routines are helpful to ensure a better quality of sleep. Consider essential oils, gratitude, meditation, prayers, touch therapy.
- Sound therapy bird songs, nature, running water, waves, and windchimes help calm us down and soothe us back to balance, coherence, and harmony. Check out ancient frequencies and healing music in 528 megahertz.
- Sunlight is important for our body and brain to synchronize with the circadian rhythms which strongly influence every aspect of our health and well being.
- Tai Chi helps with balance, breathing, focus, and movement to calm and tone the vagus nerve system
- Touch for Health by John Maguire is a comprehensive protocol for boosting your overall well being and vagus nerve health.
- Yoga is great for being balanced, bodywork, and breathing.
This blog post is dedicated to helping people avoid harmful and unnecessary Over the Counter drugs, prescription medications, and surgery that can rob you of your health and wealth from adverse reactions, dangerous disabilities, harmful side effects, or potential mistakes.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hours of research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration for a healthy lifestyle and mindset.
People can benefit from learning more about the complex roles of our vagus nerve and some simple steps to help keep it functioning for peak performance.
How well are your body and vagus nerve working and what will you do to improve and investigate even more helpful health hacks in the future?
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: After benefiting from one idea be social and share so others can benefit too. Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog. Thank you for your helpful support.