The 2016 Great NEWS posts are dedicated to Holistic Habits to help us be happy and healthy. Recent posts have focused on the health hazards we face and the disease and distress that results. Posts in the A to Z Health Habits series will offer simple steps to prevent disease, protect against many health hazards and restore resiliency. As mentioned in previous blogs there are a wide variety of biological, ecological, immunological, neurological, pharmaceutical, physiological, psychological and toxicological health hazards that are affecting our health and quality of life.
This post in the A to Z Health Habits series offers specific solutions, strategies and suggestions which have been identified as most helpful for my own health and that of my family and clients. Implementing these ideas have been found to help avoid, minimize and mitigate many health hazards and lifestyle issues. With the large number of people facing even greater numbers of health challenges this series of posts seemed the most effective and efficient way to help the most people in the least amount of time with beneficial health coaching. Think of this as the A to Z Health Habits book sharing one chapter at a time.
We must learn to identify health hazards to our body, mind and spirit and design mastery action plans to minimize their impact to our happiness and health. We know the long list of health hazards that cause disease so it is time to focus on the solutions to prevent it. Since our environment, lifestyle and nutrition are three of the most serious factors contributing to our health these posts are dedicated to an alphabetical list of the best of the best strategies my research has discovered.
Conscious Change and Healthy Habits
Since too many people are feeling sad, sick, stressed and struggling we must focus on new behaviors, beliefs and habits. If the chemicals and synthetic compounds in the air, food, land and water are a health hazard we must avoid them to the best of our ability. Since we are surrounded by artificial sweeteners, chemicals, drugs, dyes, Electro-Magnetic Frequencies (EMF), fertilizers, flavorings, food coloring, fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, medications, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, preservatives, radiation, synthetic compounds and vaccinations that harm our health we must implement a detailed defense and protection plan that provides maximum health benefits with the minimum cost and effort.
I am frequently asked for coaching, consulting, guidance and suggestions for various health challenges and issues. It seemed logical and logistically beneficial to summarize my top super solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems to help preserve and protect our health. The upcoming blog posts will be written in and A to Z Health Habits listing of the best of the best ideas, insights and information that has emerged over the last few decades to minimize health hazards and maximize helpful holistic health habits for our emotional, mental, nutritional, physical and spiritual well being.
Prevention and Protection Prevents a Pound of Punishing Pharmeceuticals
By creating a code of conduct health handbook and then implementing a mastery action plan we set ourselves up for happiness, health and wellness success. Without a code of conduct to live by we will be at the mercy of the wolves in sheep skins which prey upon the uneducated, uninformed and unfortunate. Many companies and individuals are determined to take advantage of you for their own gain, glory and greed. Big bucks and big corporations are eager to sell you fake, fast and Frankenfoods as well as pills, potions and products that take your money and leave you with the sad consequences. and serious side effects.
This A to Z Health Habits series will focus on a comprehensive list of specific solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems over a wide variety of topics to enhance our harmony, happiness and health.
Happy, Harmony and Healthy Habits
Here are the “B” list of solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems to implement for happiness, holistic health and peak performance.
- Beliefs are key when it comes to happiness, health and how we live life. As an example when our beliefs are: passionate, peaceful, positive, powerful, proactive, progressive and purposeful we tend to create and manifest more benefits in our life. In contrast if you are nasty, naysayer, negative, non caring, noncommittal, nonproductive, nonsense and non supportive this is what we will attract.
- Breathing is one of the least discussed and most important habits for happiness and health. Deep diaphragm breathing is vital to oxygenate our blood and help remove waste products from our system. Learn the benefits of breathing through your nose instead of your mouth.
- Bananas contain B Vitamins, manganese, potassium and many other beneficial nutrients. Choose organic to avoid fungicides, herbicides, insecticides and pesticides.
- Baking soda is great for alkalizing and can be used for external (trans-dermal) and internal use. There are articles, books and chapters written about the benefits of baking soda you must learn about.
- B Vitamins are essential for health. Consume therapeutic levels above the minimum daily suggested dosage. B Vitamins include: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7 Biotin, B9 Folic acid, B12 and B17. Being deficient in any one of these B Vitamins can result in health challenges and disease.
- Bacon from commercial pig farms should be avoided. Bacon products from pigs in Commercial Animal Feedlot Operations (CAFO’s) are normally fed antibiotics and GMO corn and soy which are not good for you and bad for the planet for many reasons.
- Bleach should be avoided because it is a harmful chemical.
- Bamboo shoots, bell peppers, Bok Choy, broccoli, Brussels sprouts and burdock roots are super healthy foods to enjoy.
- Brazil nuts contain selenium and essential nutrient for health. Eating 2 to 3 a day can help prevent selenium deficiency.
- Bio-chavan and bostwellia are Ayurvedic medicinal herbs have many health and nutrition properties worth checking out.
- Blue green algae is one of the healthiest foods on the planet. Algae like chlorella and spirulina are fantastic super foods and easy to find.
- Berries are super foods with many health benefits. Acai berries, blackberries, dew berries, blueberries, goji berries, goose berries, mulberries, raspberries, sea-buckthorn berries and strawberries are great choices. Remember organic berries are best.
- Bacteria strains that cause health issues are becoming antibiotic resistant and causing serious conditions and costs to be concerned about. Building your immune system is vital for long term happiness and health. Your gut is your second brain and your microbiome determines the resiliency of your immune system. There are both belligerent bacteria and beneficial bacteria. A microbiome of beneficial bacteria are essential for digestion and health. Many belligerent bacteria are responsible for chronic and debilitating disease.
- Avoid animal products that are fed antibiotics to prevent creating even more antibiotic resistant bacteria.
- Bacillus Clausii is a powerful pro-biotic and natures remedy for improving our immune system against respiratory and gastrointestinal issues.
- Vitamin B 17 which is a very potent antioxidant and medicinal vitamin can be found in apricot, peach and plum pits .
- Brown rice is better than white rice due to the rice bran which helps you feel full faster and provides more fiber. It also slows down the conversion of rice carbohydrates into sugar in our blood stream. Excess sugar causes additional insulin to be released which is then converted into fat
- Bran from grains and seeds can provide valuable fiber and nutrients. All grains, nuts and seeds must be sprouted first.
- Bathing in warm water with baking soda, Epsom salts and essential oils is very beneficial and therapeutic.
- Bitter foods like basil, bitter melon, dandelion and jackass bitters are very beneficial nutrition sources.
- Brushing our teeth and tongue several times a day is very important to remove bacteria, plaque and sugars.
- Brushing our skin is also very beneficial. Google skin brushing for more details.
- Balance is essential to maintain our health. Balancing mental and physical activities and exercise help create better balance in our quality of life.
- Body Ecology Diet by Donna Gates is a great book on what foods to avoid and what foods to add to your meal plans. Every parent and person should read this book if they care about being healthy.
- Blue light emitted by LED screens such as computers, smart phones, tablets and TV can interfere with sleep. Blue light after dark disrupts the natural circadian rhythm of our body and brain. It is best to avoid this blue light for at least one to two hours before sleeping which would optimally start by 22:00 at the latest.
- Biological clock is an essential factor to consider in order to insure your happiness and health. We have many genes that tune into our biological clock and greatly influence our health. Our biological clock interlocks with the circadian rhythms of our solar system and the earth, moon and sun.
- Better behaviors and habits lead to better benefits and rapid results for our body, mind and spiritual health. Are you ready to start doing more of the Helpful Stuff and stop the Harmful Stuff
The Healthy Habits 2016 series is dedicated to sharing simple steps for sustainable health. Our body, mind and spirit are being exposed to a harsh and harmful environment which is causing damage, degradation and destruction. The A to Z health Habits “B” simple suggestions will help stop the debilitating damage and start defending your body, mind and spirit against the excessive health hazards we are constantly exposed to. The A to Z Health Habits and Code of Conduct for Holistic Health over 26 weeks will transform your life when you decide to implement them.
What is your current Gap?
Are you being exposed to chemicals, synthetic compounds and toxins that are harming your body, mind and spirit? What are you doing to create a code of conduct for better behaviors and health habits? What will it take for you to begin protecting your self from damage, degradation and destruction? Are you ready to do your part to enjoy the benefits of repairing, reversing and revitalizing your body for peak performance and lifestyle longevity?
Mastery Action Plan (MAP)
It is also well documented that better emotions, lifestyle and nutrition are essential for maintaining our health and well being. There is a wealth of wisdom on the internet regarding the health hazards of our modern world. You will find great information in other posts on this website to help you enjoy peak performance and perfect health. When we do our part to invest the energy, money and time to learn how to maintain and protect our body, mind and spirit we will see how a health habits code of conduct and mastery action plan will enhance our quality of life. The A to Z Health Habits series is a brilliant book sharing one chapter at a time. Are you ready to red further for rapid results?
Call to Action
What comments, commitments or concerns come to mind regarding the many benefits of stopping the health hazards and starting the healthy habits to refresh, renew, restore and revitalize our body, mind and spirit? Are you ready to learn more and do your part to support your health?
Next week the Great NEWS blog will share:
A to Z Health Habits – C
PS: Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, followers and friends will also benefit from The Great NEWS Coach. Thanks for your helpful support.