The previous Great NEWS post shared Alarming Antibiotics Abuse Health Hazards and today we follow up with Bacteria Superbug Health Hazards. Have you heard the alarming news about bad bacteria superbugs? There is an epidemic of antibiotic resistant superbugs that are Multiple Drug Resistant (MDR) and causing health havoc and medical mayhem around the globe. Due to the abuse of many modern medicines and products we are creating armies of these bacteria superbugs that are more virulent than previous varieties. Today we discuss the Bacteria Superbug Health Hazards and what you can do to help prevent infections and protect yourself from these potentially deadly bacteria strains.
The Great NEWS Coach blog Health Hazards series is designed to educate you and offer alternative actions and healthy habits. Modern health hazards are causing disease, disability and death so we must learn how to protect our self and family. Bacteria superbugs are a major problem around the globe that evolve over time from antibiotic resistant bacteria.
This problem is mainly caused by the actions of commercial animal feedlots, consumers, drug companies and the medical industry. We are all guilty of actions intended for our health and safety and have ended up all being guilty of misusing antibiotics and creating the problem. The primary cause for the explosion of bacteria superbugs is the careless and reckless abuse of synthetic antibiotic chemicals and compounds which have resulted in newly evolved and genetically altered bacteria becoming more antibiotic resistant and virulent. This post will highlight some of the worst ones to be aware of and offer valuable insights to help you minimize your risk from antibiotic resistant bacteria.
This post was written after observing a tsunami of antibiotic resistant bacteria causing disease, disability and death in animals and humans. Antibiotic drug sales generate many billions of dollars annually. Unfortunately antibiotic abuses have created a severe backlash that is affecting the health of millions and health care systems around the world. Even though we were lead to believe the use of antibiotics was a modern medical miracle and would mean the end of most deadly bacterial infections just the opposite has occurred.
The health, medical and pharmaceutical industries led us to believe that antibiotics would kill the harmful pathogens infecting humans and thus promote health and protect people from disease. Unfortunately someone forgot to check their fairytale story with the bacteria first and confirm they would all roll over and die. They also forgot to consult with Mother Nature and understand the principles of evolution and survival of the strongest. As a result some bacteria decided to spoil the story and develop antibiotic resistance and pass it on to their offspring.
The agriculture, medical and pharmaceutical industries have unleashed a modern day plague that is creating numerous nightmares around the world. Bathrooms, doctor’s offices, feedlots, groceries stores, gyms, homes, hospitals, hotels, medical clinics, military bases, prisons, restaurants, schools, sports facilities and more are common sites for antibiotic resistant bacteria. The more companies, doctors, hospitals and people rely on antibiotics and antibacterial products to attack and kill bacteria the more antibiotic resistant the surviving bacteria become and therefore the more harmful and virulent.
When we attempt to defy the laws of nature and do not focus on the long term health hazards of synthetic antibiotics we wind up with the antibiotic resistant bacteria black plague we face today. We are near the tipping point where the bacteria are so antibiotic resistant that we no longer have an antibiotic combination that will eliminate them. It is like watching a science fiction horror movie where the mutant bacteria win and people die except this is really happening. Tens of thousands of people in the US die from these superbugs every year and the trends are increasing. It could be hundreds of thousands or even millions if the truth were known and an effort made to identify the specific pathogens causing the deaths.
Now that we have seen the dark side of antibiotics abuse and antibacterial chemicals creating bad bacteria superbugs it is important to turn our attention to simple steps we can take to promote natural health and protect ourselves. The great news is there are simple steps and smart strategies to help all children, men and women learn proven principles for a healthy and resilient lifestyle. The choices we make each day affect our present and future well being and also impacts future generations.
We must stop focusing the majority of our attention, money and time on disease, medicine and sick care. Instead we must focus the majority of our attention, money and time on promoting empowering emotions, exercise, fitness, health, lifestyle, nutrition and well being. By setting our attention and intentions on making healthy choices we attract even more health in our life (Law of Attraction in Action). We must treat the whole body, mind and spirit as one system and focus our emotional, mental, physical and spiritual well being while living in harmony with our ecosystem and environment.
Bacteria Superbug Health Hazards
1. Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) causes MRSA staph infections. It is a bacterium that has become resistant to Methicillin antibiotics and is responsible for the death of tens of thousands of people each year in the US.
2. Escherichia coli bacterium (e coli) usually come from animal products contaminated with animal or human fecal contamination.
3. Salmonella bacterium usually come from animal products contaminated with animal or human fecal contamination.
4. Enterococcus faecalis bacterium and Enterococcus faecium are harmful and even deadly. They often reside in teeth that have had root canals and when infections flare up can become life threatening. .
5. Mycobacterium tuberculosis bacterium is the cause for Tuberculosis (TB). According to Wikipedia Multi Drug Resistant (MDR) TB causes 150,000 deaths annually around the globe
6. Klebsiella pneumoniae and Streptococcus pneumoniae bacterium are responsible for pneumonia and many other health issues.
7. Acinetobacter baumannii bacterium (A. baumannii) is a relatively new antibiotic resistant bacteria that has emerged after soldiers were injured in Iraq or Afghanistan. It has now spread and become a serious health threat.
8. Clostridium difficile bacterium is a major contributor to colitis and diarrhea.
9. Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacterium is a sexually transmitted pathogen.
10. Pseudomonas aeruginosa bacterium is common in animals and humans and can infect many areas and organs of the body causing life threatening disease.
According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC) there are currently 18 superbugs identified as “urgent, serious and concerning threats” to humans. To put this in perspective think of 18 major armies and terrorist groups infiltrating every country in the world and you begin to understand the severity of the bad bacteria superbugs health hazards. No country is safe and every child, man and women of any age could be at risk if they do not take protective precautions.
Now that we have identified the risks of creating antibiotic resistant bacteria from the over use of antibiotics and antibacterial compounds lets focus on protection strategies. As these superbugs survive they will eventually thrive and become more resistant and virulent over time.
Synthetic antibiotics are an indiscriminate killer when it comes to bacteria so we must select holistic therapies to kill harmful bacteria and protect helpful bacteria. After consuming antibiotics the harmful bacteria are able to repopulate faster and over power the helpful bacteria needed for digestion and immune functions. When our helpful bacteria are dominant they keep the harmful bacteria under control. We have more bacteria in our body than we do human cells. This microbiome of bacteria and organisms creates a beneficial symbiotic system and is necessary for many important functions. Without the right mix of harmful and helpful bacteria we cannot be healthy.
Harmful bacteria cause disease, disability and death and we must limit their numbers and nutrition to minimize their ability to harm us. Helpful bacteria are our allies and we must feed and support them in order for them to survive and thrive over harmful bacteria.
Helpful Tips for Helpful Bacteria
- Stop consuming antibiotics. Be sure to repopulate the body with helpful bacteria immediately after consuming antibiotics. Consuming pro-biotics and eating pro-biotic support foods on a consistent basis is the best way to accomplish this.
- Avoid synthetic antibiotics and antibacterial products. These create numerous health hazards and side effects for people and the planet. These toxic chemicals end up in our body, food, rivers, oceans and water harming our health further.
- Avoid highly processed carbohydrates, foods and refined sugars
- Calcium bentonite clay is known to help eliminate harmful bacteria externally and internally.
- Colloidal silver and iodine have been found to have excellent antibacterial properties.
- Consume only healthy fats and oils.
- Eat fresh nutrient dense organic whole foods.
- Exercise is essential for maintaining and sustaining our health and vitality
- Feed the healthy bacteria (pro-biotics) in your gut healthy fiber and foods to keep them healthy and dominant over harmful bacteria.
Healthy lifestyle is a major factor for health and longevity.
- Hydration and oxygenation are vital to our health.
- Minerals are vital for maintaining the health of our body.
- Phage therapy is the use of Bacteriophages or “phages” and as been applied since the 1920’s. These phages are viruses that invade bacterial cells and disrupt bacterial metabolism and cause the bacterium to dissolve.
- Pro-biotics are the key to unlock our digestion and immune system
- Stress reduction is essential for happiness and health
- Vitamins (A, B, C, D, E and K) must be natural and sourced from whole foods for optimal health.
- Sleep must regenerate and revitalize the body and be synchronized with the biorhythms and circadian rhythm.
- Sun exposure is vital for making Vitamin D and many other health functions.
- Use natural antibacterial foods and herbs like basil, cilantro, clove, coconut oil, garlic, frankincense, ginger, myrrh, neem, olive leaf extract, oregano, parsley and tea tree oil.
There are many other strategies and suggestions available to help make your body resilient and virtually immune to bacteria.
This Great NEWS post shared Bacteria Superbug Health Hazards to help people stop consuming antibiotics and start consuming natural organic whole foods and using holistic health strategies. When we create a healthy lifestyle and mindset we can live in harmony with the micro organisms in our bodies and the environment. To be happy, healthy and holistic is easy to do and not so easy to do depending on your choices and decisions regarding healthy habits. This Bacteria Superbug Health Hazards post is dedicated to empowering us for even better options to protect the precious people, plants and planet.
What is your current Gap?
What things are you and your family doing that may be causing bacteria superbugs to flourish and harm your health?
Mastery Action Plan (MAP)
What mastery action plans will help you reduce your harmful bacteria and increase your helpful bacteria?
Call to Action
What comments, commitments or concerns come to mind regarding creating the optimal balance of bacteria for your body? What new choices and decisions towards healthy habits will help reduce harmful bacteria and increase helpful bacteria?
Next week the Great NEWS blog will share:
Harmful and Healthy Beverages
PS: Comment, like, plus and share this blog on social media page links because family, fans, followers and friends will also benefit from The Great NEWS Coach and Transformation Life Coaching (TLC).. Thanks for your support.