Are you aware of the many benefits and brilliant uses of baking soda? Many people would say yes, yet they are not using baking soda often enough to enjoy many of the well-documented big benefits. Baking soda is also called bicarbonate of soda and has so many benefits and uses that every home, office, and person will be better off using it. This blog contains a long list of many of the benefits and uses of baking soda. These simple suggestions will help you find more creative ways to use this cheap DIY cleaner, compound, and convenient first aid product.
As the crazy coronavirus conditions continue, more people are becoming concerned and interested in ideas and suggestions on how to implement DIY simple strategies to improve their happiness and health. Now may be the perfect time to read about baking soda and the many benefits and ways it can help improve your health, lifestyle, nutrition, and well-being. This blog is dedicated to sharing simple steps and smart suggestions that are cheap, easy, and effective. Baking soda has a long history of use to help people prevent and treat various health issues with very beneficial and positive results. Could baking soda help you during the upcoming cold, flu, and virus season? Maybe this blog contains divine guidance at the perfect time so you can make baking soda a key priority for your healthy lifestyle and preparedness planning.
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to help people become better informed in order to make better decisions and find more DIY options to support a healthier lifestyle. Remember…baking soda is natural and safe for many DIY health solutions and strategies. The following simple suggestions for using baking soda can help you in many ways. How many health seekers are ready to learn more and use more baking soda?
Big Benefits – Baking Soda is a Super Star
There are many benefits and uses for baking soda as a household product and personal care product. After you finish reading this blog be sure to Google baking soda creative uses as extra positive reinforcement to include it in your daily lifestyle.
Here is a list of simple suggestions for using baking soda in your home:
- Alkalize and energize a DIY sports drink with baking soda added as a healthy bonus. It is great for external and internal use after exercise and fitness training.
- Beans are better cooked with baking soda to help with easier digestion. It is especially helpful for cooking dried beans that have been stored for a long time.
- Baking soda is an ingredient in many healthy bread and cake recipes and other foods made with grains.
- Bicarbonate of soda is included in many military issue first aid kits. The instructions recommend adding it to a canteen of water to treat dehydration, injuries, and wounds. Baking soda and water have many health benefits.
- Cleaner to use in bathrooms and kitchen that is cheap, natural, and safe.
- Cleaning compound for use with dental appliances like braces, dentures, nightguards, and partials.
- Clean corrosion off of boat, car, and golf cart battery terminals.
- Clean and deodorize pet beds, blankets, and toys.
- Clothes seem to be cleaner and fresher when you add baking soda to the washing machine.
- Deodorant components in many DIY deodorant recipes.
- Deodorize naturally to remove the odors in cars, closets, clothes, furniture, pet beds, refrigerators, and shoes.
- Diaper bins with baking soda have less odor.
- First aid remedy for insect sting, rash, skin irritation, or sunburn.
- Household cleaner for commodes, containers, and counters that are natural and non-toxic.
- Mouthwash and gargling with baking soda and water are used as a solution for preventing and treating a sore throat.
- Pet odor can be reduced by adding baking soda to a dog bath or bed.
- Pet supplement to add to the water bowl. Pets often benefit from the alkaline benefits of baking soda.
- Remedy that is often used for an overly acidic or upset stomach.
- Remove offensive food odors in the refrigerator.
- Save money by buying a big bag of baking soda and using it frequently.
- Some health professionals feel it can help avoid dehydration and lower high blood pressure when added to drinking water.
- Supplement to add additional alkalinity to your nutrition.
- Teeth and gum cleaners and DIY toothpaste often contain bicarbonate of soda.
- Treat mild burns and sunburns naturally with a baking soda bath.
- Treat mosquito bites and fire ant stings with a baking soda poultice.
- Treat poison ivy and poison oak irritations and rash with baking soda and water paste.
Big Benefits – Bicarbonate of Soda
There are many big benefits to baking soda (bicarbonate of soda), and many articles and books have been written to promote these benefits. Some articles mention how Arm & Hammer baking soda was used for over a hundred years to help prevent and successfully treat colds, flu, pathogens, and virus infections. Baking soda may be the perfect product at the perfect time to help support your health, lifestyle, nutrition, and wellness routines, which are vital to maintaining your health and immune system.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog contains a wealth of wisdom about the big benefits of using baking soda.
“There are big beneifts and baking soda is a super star for baking, cleaning, first aid, health, and wellness”. —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.