With another Thanksgiving feast behind us and with Christmas and New Year celebrations ahead now might be a good time for satisfying, simple, and smart suggestions for DIY ideas and recipes for adopting healthy habits and natural nutrition. Many people want satisfying, simple, and smart suggestions to develop healthy eating habits and maintain a happy and healthy weight but struggle with choices and decisions about what best meets their desires and needs. DIY recipes for snacks, sports, and supper that support your energy, longevity, resiliency, and vitality can yield many benefits and make the process easier. This blog will share some satisfying, simple, and smart suggestions to help you enjoy more healthy beverages and foods and less fake, fast, and Frankenstein foods. These simple suggestions will help you find more creative ways to make DIY low-cost natural nutrition work for you instead of the fake, fast, and Frankenstein foods working against you.
As the crazy coronavirus conditions continue, more people are eating unhealthy food and exercising less which is a double whammy on your health, resilience, and vitality. Now is a good time to make better choices and become more concerned about your biomarkers, health, and weight. Implementing some basic DIY satisfying, simple, and smart suggestions will help you feel and perform better as you improve your habits, happiness, and health. Now may be the perfect time to invest in your most important assets, a healthy body, and brain. These smart suggestions below will help you reboot and re-engineer your lifestyle and nutrition for rapid results and peak performance.
When you create and commit to a strong personal code of conduct and ideal identity you lay the foundation to build and improve your health, lifestyle, nutrition, and well-being. This blog is dedicated to sharing some smart suggestions that are cheap, easy, and effective DIY steps to establish healthy habits and natural nutrition. As an additional benefit, you may also be more resilient and resistant to the upcoming cold, flu, and virus season.
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to help people become better informed in order to make better choices and decisions for easy DIY options to support a healthier lifestyle. Remember…healthy habits and natural nutrition are how you crack the code and manifest the life you desire and deserve. Healthy habits and natural nutrition require satisfying, simple, and smart suggestion recipes so read on for DIY simple lifestyle strategies.
Healthy Habits and Natural Nutrition
There are many benefits to re-engineering your lifestyle with healthy habits and natural nutrition. After you read this blog, be sure to create a blueprint, game plan, LIFE map, treasure map, or vision board with your new mission and vision statement.
Changing your daily lifestyle starts with a clear goal and vision for what you want and then creating a massive action plan with the key benefits and rewards as your driving force and motivation:
- Avoid microwaving food which damages the natural nutrition of whole foods.
- DIY meals will normally be healthier than fake, fast, and Frankenstein foods (Genetically Engineered GE) that are excessively processed, refined, and saturated with salt, sugars, synthetic stuff, syrups, and sweeteners.
- Fast-food franchises and restaurant chains typically use the cheapest and least healthy ingredients. Then they pay big bucks on advertising and marketing programs to make it look like a good deal in order to make a nice profit for the shareholders at the expense of your health and well-being. By cutting out the middle man and buying healthy ingredients you can make satisfying, simple, and smart meals that provide natural nutrition and healthy leftovers at a lower cost.
- Fresh fruits provide a beneficial variety of antioxidants, enzymes, fiber, minerals, phytonutrients, trace elements, and vitamins. Apples, bananas, berries, dates, figs, grapefruit, grapes, oranges, plums, and tangerines are low-cost and high-quality natural nutrition.
- Fresh vegetables provide a beneficial variety of antioxidants, enzymes, fiber, minerals, phytonutrients, trace elements, and vitamins. Consider eating carrots, celery, cucumbers, jicama, and radish with hummus with a delicious double benefit.
- Having a few basic appliances and tools will make preparing meals easier, faster, and more enjoyable. A good blender, ceramic pans, and pots, crockpot, food processor, and set of knives will help.
- Making a meal in crock pots is easy and efficient. Beans, chickpeas, and lentils are examples of easy-to-prepare plant-based meals that you turn on in the morning and enjoy for supper.
- Old fashion meals, methods, and minimalist recipes are simple and smart suggestions. Remember all the delicious and easy meals with beans, casseroles, chilies, crockpot meals, ethnic foods, leftovers, mystery meals, oatmeal, pasta, porridge, and soups you ate while growing up. This is a great way to reconnect with your family, friends, and roots
- Smoothies and blended beverages are easy ways to boost your natural nutrition.
Satisfying, Simple, and Smart Suggestions
- All beans, lentils, and pulses offer high-quality plant-based protein and low-cost natural nutrition.
- Beverages at food establishments are a high-profit item. People waste significant money when they buy coffee, sodas, and teas at food establishments. Buy and make your own beverages like chai tea, coffee, green powders, green tea, hibiscus tea, and peppermint tea to save big bucks and start healthy habits.
- Coconut oil, MCT oil, and olive oil are very filling, healthy, and nutrient-dense food. Consuming some healthy oil at the beginning of your meal will send signals to the brain that you are getting great natural nutrition so you will need fewer other foods. Avoid canola, corn, cottonseed, peanut, safflower, soy, and sunflower oils because they are highly heated, processed, refined, and treated with chemicals that damage the oil and make it unhealthy for humans.
- Dried coconut is a great dessert and snack. Fresh coconut is a superfood that is affordable, delicious, and nutrient-dense. Coconut is one of the best bargains on the planet.
- Dried fruit has a longer shelf life than fresh fruit so be sure to keep a variety of options handy. Consider buying dried berries, craisins, dates, prunes, and raisins.
- Energy bars can be a healthy option if you read the ingredients carefully to avoid unhealthy ones or make them yourself. Consider coconut, dates, dried fruit, nuts, oatmeal, seeds, and vegetables (beets, carrots, pumpkin, and squash) to make healthy and natural nutrition energy bars. Dry and heat them in a dehydrator or oven to remove the excess water and then refrigerate them.
- Fruit roll-ups are easy to make. After blending fruits you can pour a thin layer into a pan to heat in the oven at a low temperature until it dries out.
- Gatorade replacement beverages are easy to make and help save your health and money. Consider adding a little bit of honey, maple syrup, or stevia to some blended fruits like apples, bananas, berries, grapes, kiwis, lemons, limes, oranges, or pitted plums and enjoy so delicious natural nutrition and healthy energy drink.
- Granola bars can be healthy if you avoid high fructose corn syrup (HFCS). You can also make your own granola bars fairly easily. See the energy bar suggestion above.
- Herbs are easy to grow and offer a wide range of health and nutritional benefits.
- Jerky can be easy to make and offer a healthy meal or snack. Jerky can be made with beef, fish, mushrooms, venison, and wild game. By buying a side of beef, goat, or lamb or harvesting a deer or wild hog you can make dried jerky or sausage that will last for months and save money.
- Main meals can be prepared in a crockpot with a few basic ingredients and allowed to slow cook during the day.
- Raw nuts and seeds are nutrient-dense and offer a wide range of beneficial antioxidants, enzymes, fiber, minerals, phytonutrients, trace elements, and vitamins.
- Smoothies and blended beverages are easy and efficient ways to prepare healthy meals and snacks.
- Snacks, treats, and tasty desserts can be healthy habits when you choose healthy whole-food options.
- With the holiday seasons upon us now may be the perfect time to help support your health, lifestyle, nutrition, and well-being with some new healthy habits and natural nutrition ingenuity.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog contains some satisfying, simple, and smart suggestions for healthy habits and natural nutrition to be happier and healthier.
“Healthy habits and natural nutrition can pay big dividends by enhancing, improving, and maintaining your health, and well-being. With a little creativity and imagination you can begin DIY meal preparations and find recipes that are satisfying, simple, and smart suggestions that also save you big bucks”. —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
30+ Calming Essential Oils and Herbs for Holidays, Happy-Days, and Holy-Days
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.
Leave a Reply