How many calming essential oils and herbs are you using during the holidays? How many essential oils are you familiar with and using on a regular basis? Most people have heard, read, or seen information about the benefits of essential oils and healthy herbs. During the hectic holiday season and honestly any time of the year, now might be the perfect time to discover the benefits of calming essential oils and herbs for the holidays. This blog will also share some brilliant DIY ideas for healthy holiday gift-giving. Many people are incentivized, inspired, and interested in adopting healthy habits for ending the year and the beginning of the New Year. Many people seek simple and smart suggestions for gifts for others and themselves.
Essential oils are the perfect DIY gift to give and receive. This blog will share 20 calming essential oils and herbs to help you enjoy a higher level of happiness and health. These calming essential oils and herbs are simple suggestions to help you counteract the common downer emotions of feeling sad, sick, or stressed during the holiday season.
As the crazy coronavirus conditions continue, more people are looking for DIY ideas and holistic health information to improve their health, resilience, and vitality. Now is a special time to make empowering choices and decisions to improve your biomarkers, health, and well-being. Enjoying calming essential oils and herbs are easy DIY strategies to help you feel and look even better.
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to help people become better informed about simple steps and suggestions to support a healthier lifestyle. Using calming essential oils and herbs for the holidays and even all year long are brilliant ways to access the amazing benefits provided by Mother Nature and plant-based medicines.
Calming Essential Oils and Herbs for Holidays
After you finish reading this blog be sure to create a blueprint, game plan, LIFE map, treasure map, or vision board focused on your life values and vision for a new and improved body, mind, and spirit for the holidays and new year.
There are many benefits to using calming essential oils and herbs for the holidays. Using essential oils and herbs is an easy way to add healthy habits and holistic plant-based medicine programs to your healthy lifestyle:
- Anise is a fragrant essential oil that smells heavenly.
- Bergamot oil can be calming and help reduce stress.
- Cacao and chocolate can be helpful in reducing anxiety and stress as comfort foods. Choose high cacao content and low sugar options. Some people may find cacao too stimulating in the evening due to the caffeine.
- Cannabis and CBD hemp oil have a long history of use to reduce anxiety, stress, and worry. There are many low-quality products, so look for a reputable brand.
- Cedarwood essential oil is a spicy oil that offers many happiness and health benefits. Cedar chests, cedar closets, cedar poles, and cedar wood blocks have been cherished and used for centuries because of their fragrant aroma and health-promoting benefits.
- Chamomile tea is a great way to relax and unwind after an anxious and stressful day.
- Cinnamon is an aromatic oil and spice.
- Clove and clove oil have many beneficial properties besides offering a calming effect.
- Coconut oil has a pleasant smell and provides many beneficial health properties.
- Comfrey essential oil and tea can be calming and relaxing.
- Cypress essential oil has a unique fragrance that can help calm and soothe a misdirected monkey mind.
- Frankincense has been in use for centuries for health and medicinal benefits.
- Kava is a root that is used in tea and can help people feel calm and relaxed.
- Lavender is well-documented and known for being a calming essential oil.
- Lemon oil is a stimulating citrus oil that can be calming for many people that enjoy the clean and fresh scent.
- Lime oil is another citrus oil that can be calming.
- Mint oils and teas like peppermint and spearmint can be calming, relaxing, and soothing during the day.
- Myrrh essential oil has been in use since ancient times for emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual health and well-being.
- Orange oil is another citrus oil that can be calming due to its spicy and sweet aroma. Orange peel is an ingredient in many recipes and teas.
Passionflower is used as a calming herb.
- Patchouli has a very unique fragrance and many people find it calming.
- Pine essential oil is associated in many people’s minds with cleaning homes and being outdoors near pine trees. Pine tree essential oils and fragrances are well-documented for helping people reduce anxiety and stress.
- Rose oil and rosewood have a fragrant smell that can help a person feel calm and relaxed.
- Sage has a long history of being used for smudging homes and people to purify a person, promote health, and reduce anxiety.
- Sandalwood essential oil is heavenly and known to help calm a person for better sleep.
- Thyme essential oils and the herb provide a fragrant and relaxing scent.
- Valerian root has been well-documented as a calming herb to help people sleep better.
- Ylang-ylang essential oil has an incredible calming, relaxing, and soothing fragrance.
Calming herbs are easy to grow and offer a wide range of health and nutritional benefits. Consider growing basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, and sage in your garden or home. With the holiday season upon us now may be the perfect time to support your health, lifestyle, nutrition, and well-being with some calming essential oils and herbs.
Calming Essential Oils and Herbs for Happy-Days
- Cannabis and CBD oil are well known for helping people feel a higher level of calm, happiness, and relaxation.
- Chai tea with cardamom, cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg can help people feel calm and happy.
Calming Essential Oils and Herbs for Holy-Days
- Frankincense essential oil and burning Frankincense resin produce deep feelings and emotions of happiness, health, and holiness for many people.
- Hyssop essential oil is often referred to as a holy oil.
- Myrrh essential oil has been in use since biblical times supporting mental, physical, and spiritual health and wellness.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog suggests using calming essential oils and herbs to be happier and healthier.
“Remember the words with wisdom from Hippocrates – “Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food”. Essential oils and herbs from a wide variety of bark, flowers, plants, seeds, spices, and trees offer the ideal health and medicinal benefit when your happiness, health, and harmony are important to you”. —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.