Are you ready to learn and start seventeen simple and smart suggestions to stop strokes? Most people would say yes, yet they are doing many things that are potentially leading to sickness, suffering, or triggering strokes. This blog contains seventeen simple steps and smart suggestions to help stop strokes. Strokes are a significant health hazard and contribute to too many adults ending up dead or disabled at earlier ages and more frequently than occurred in the past.
Now might be the perfect time to learn the signs, signals, and situations that contribute to a statically higher risk for stroke, and learn what you can do to improve your odds and hopefully avoid them. Our food and lifestyle choices play a significant role in determining our risk for a stroke. Current diabetes, high blood pressure, and obesity epidemics are major contributors to the increased risk of stroke. As the crazy coronavirus conditions continue and more people become concerned about their health and their immune system, now may be the ideal time to look for better choices regarding lifestyle, nutrition, and well-being. This blog is dedicated to sharing simple steps and smart suggestions to stop strokes.
The following simple steps and smart suggestions can help you stay happier and healthier which will help you improve your lifestyle and will reduce your chances of having a stroke in the first place. This blog offers some simple steps and smart strategies to help you prevent a stroke and greatly reduce your risk factors. Many people are struggling with diabetes, high blood sugar, and obesity and do not realize how much their lifestyle choices are contributing to these conditions and increasing their chance of a stroke.
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to help people become better informed so they can make better decisions. Remember…blood clots and strokes are mostly lifestyle related. Choosing to avoid exercise and eat fast, fake, and Frankenstein foods loaded with artificial sweeteners, High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS), and Genetically Engineered (GE) ingredients is a recipe for a fast track to diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, and stroke.
Start Seeing Signs and Signals to Stop Strokes
- Cardiovascular challenges and problems result from unhealthy lifestyles and nutrition choices.
- Chronic dehydration is a key factor that contributes to health issues and strokes.
- Diabetes is a red light on your dashboard that indicates your blood sugar levels and your pancreas is not happy with your food choices.
- Excess alcohol consumption is a big factor that increases your risk for cardiovascular disease and strokes.
- Excess bacterial, fungal, and viral infections are a sign you are neglecting your health.
- Excess inflammation is a signal to get some lifestyle and nutrition coaching. The Morningstar NEWS blogs offer great coaching and guidance.
- Excess medication and pharmaceutical product usage increase your chances of a stroke.
- Excess sugar and table salt consumption can start a chain reaction that harms your health and can lead to a stroke.
- Heavy chemical or metal exposure (especially aluminum, lead, and mercury) is a major health hazard.
- High blood pressure is a red flag sign warning you are at higher risk for many health issues.
- High blood sugar levels are a red flag for you to seek help and lifestyle guidance.
- Lack of healthy habits including regular exercise and fitness activities leads to many health issues.
- Obesity is a major epidemic and a warning sign that people are making unhealthy lifestyle and nutrition choices.
- Smoking is a serious health hazard.
Seventeen Simple Steps and Smart Suggestions to Stop Strokes
Our beliefs, behaviors, and habits play key roles in our risk for blood clots and strokes. Our lifestyle, nutrition, and wellness routines are vital to maintaining our health and immune system.
Following these seventeen simple steps and smart suggestions can help stop strokes. They will also help keep you and your family happy and healthy:
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Eat at least five fruit and vegetable servings a day.
- Avoid buying and consuming fake Frankenstein foods that contain high sugar content.
- Avoid all sodas. Sodas have either artificial sweeteners or high sugar content, and both are bad for your health.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners, High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS), and Genetically Engineered (GE) Sugar beet sugar.
- Emotional happiness and health are essential for our mental and physical health.
- Exercise at least five days a week. Enjoy a wide range of activities and exercises to boost your overall fitness, resilience, and vitality. Walking 10000 steps a day can help maintain resilient and vibrant health.
- Healthy foods come from healthy farms that embrace healthy organic, permaculture, and regenerative practices that avoid antibiotics, herbicides, insecticides, and pesticides. Read the ingredient labels and avoid artificial additives, chemicals, flavorings, and preservatives. Choose healthy food that has less sugar and more fiber.
- Herbs and spices are an important part of a healthy lifestyle and nutrition program.
- Immune function and immune system support are essential to boost our health and prevent blood clots and strokes.
- Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
- Meditation is good for your emotional, mental, and physical health. Doing yoga each day keeps the doctor at bay.
- Microbiome health also called gastrointestinal health (gut health) is key to your overall health and well-being.
- Minerals and trace elements are vital for health and well-being. Sea salt is a better than table salt because of the minerals and trace elements.
- Relationships are a key part of health, longevity, and well-being. Happy and healthy relationships help keep people happy and healthy.
- Sleeping eight hours a day is optimal for most people.
- Vitamins from whole food sources are much better than cheap synthetic vitamins.
- Whole foods have more antioxidants, enzymes, fiber, minerals, phytonutrients, trace elements, and vitamins.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog contains words with wisdom to help you start seventeen simple and smart suggestions to stop strokes and stay happy and healthy.
“Remember, your choices and decisions for your lifestyle, nutrition, and well-being determine your happiness and health…choose wisely.” —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.