Another Halloween has come and gone. IMO this tradition continues to contribute to too many adults and children’s blood sugar levels being overdosed, overloaded, and overwhelmed with candy, chocolate, corn syrup, sugar, and sabotaging sugary sweets. Maybe the saying at Halloween should be changed from “Trick or Treat” to “No Toxic Tricks and Toxic Treats, Give Me Something Good to Eat” because adults are brainwashing and harming children with excess sugar which is a known health hazard. Does a sweet tooth lead to sick teeth and feelings of being sad, sick, stressed, and struggling? Yes, would seem to be the common sense and logical conclusion.
With Thanksgiving sales and suppers scheduled on the calendar, now might be a good time to stop the sugar insanity and start intelligent thinking about the connection between our food and lifestyle choices and current diabetes and obesity epidemics. As the crazy coronavirus conditions continue and more people find themselves sad, sick, stressed, and struggling, it may be the ideal time to look closely at better choices regarding lifestyle, nutrition, and well-being. Now may be the perfect time to adopt smart strategies and thinking time to consider healthy food and lifestyle choices for your family. With so much negative news in the world, now might be a terrific time to begin making better choices and decisions.
The following strategies and suggestions can help you be happier, healthier, and wealthier by embracing an identity and lifestyle that is based on better clarity, immunity, longevity, and vitality. This blog is designed to share some simple steps to ensure you and your family can be happy, healthy, and in harmony during these crazy coronavirus conditions. Many people are struggling with diabetes and obesity and may not realize how much their lifestyle choices are contributing to their lack of happiness, health, and well-being. With some simple small steps, you can begin to take control our your happiness and health.
Staying Happy & Healthy
One of the best ways to stay happy and healthy is to shop smarter and prepare healthy food at home. By shopping smarter and eating empowering foods at home, you can avoid many fake, fast, and Frankenstein foods served by vampire vendors. They are called vampire vendors because they suck the life and money out of their victims. This blog offers simple smart steps and time-tested tips that you can use to preserve your health and preserve your wealth. It is fairly easy to be happy and healthy when you avoid health hazard foods and adopt healthy habits. Adding more healthy whole foods from Mother Nature and avoiding the temptation of super sugary sweets can be easier when you reprogram your beliefs, body, and brain to be happy and healthy. Following some simple steps will help you stop feeling sad, sick, stressed, and struggling and start feeling happy, healthy, and in harmony.
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to help people be better informed and prepared so they can make better choices. Remember…companies pay big bucks to advertise and influence your behaviors, beliefs, and thinking to buy fast, fake, and Frankenstein foods loaded with artificial sweeteners, High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS), and Genetically Engineered (GE) Sugar beets. BTW Have you heard about the titanium oxide in candy being a health hazard yet?
Sad, Sick, Stressed, and Struggling with Sweets
Halloween candy is no longer cheap so are you wasting money on sugary sweets that rob your health and wealth at the same time? Unfortunately, many adults and children are replicating Halloween into a weekly ritual of excess sugary cakes, candies, cereals, cookies, desserts, fruit juices, granola bars, sodas, and sugary treat tricks.
Nutrition is vital to maintain our health and immune system. Be sure to avoid the temptation of fake, fast, and Frankenstein foods made with artificial sweeteners, Genetically Engineered (GE) beets, and Genetically Engineered High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS). Shopping for whole foods and preparing healthy home-cooked whole-food meals will help provide your family with nutrient-dense foods that provide the essential antioxidants, enzymes, fiber, minerals, phytonutrients, trace elements, and vitamins. That is how to keep you and your family happy and healthy.
Stop the Slow Sugar Suicide Syndrome and Start Simple Smart Strategies
- Avoid buying and keeping high-sugar fake Frankenstein foods at home.
- Avoid all sodas. Sodas may be a gateway drug to a sad, sick, stressed, and struggling future with alcohol, diabetes, and obesity.
- Bake your own terrific treats and reduce the sugar. Low-sugar oatmeal brownies and cookies can be a healthy breakfast or snack.
- Buy organic food when available. You are making an important investment in your long-term happiness and health
- Choose healthy food that has less sugar and more fiber.
- Decide to avoid all artificial sweeteners, High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS), and Genetically Engineered (GE) Sugar beets. This one strategy will yield major benefits.
- Dried fruit like apples, bananas, blueberries, cranberries, dates, mango, mulberries, plantain, and prunes can be used to make healthy desserts, snacks, and treats.
- Every child deserves to eat a wide variety of healthy, nutrient-dense whole foods.
- Fresh fruit has antioxidants, enzymes, fiber, minerals, phytonutrients, and vitamins.
- Good food starts with good ingredients and knowing what the ingredients are and where they come from is important.
- Healthy foods come from healthy farms that follow healthy organic, permaculture, and regenerative practices that avoid antibiotics, herbicides, insecticides, and pesticides.
- Read the ingredient labels and look for all forms of sugar listed under different names. Add all the sugars together to determine the sugar content. Stay below 20% sugar.
- Whole foods have more antioxidants, enzymes, fiber, minerals, phytonutrients, trace elements, and vitamins.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog is shared so you can stop the sad, sick, stressed, and struggling sugar-induced insanity and start implementing smart strategies to stay happy and healthy.
“Remember, sugar acts like am addictive drug and can lead to serious health hazard issues and slow sugar suicide syndrome when overconsumed. Our lifestyle choices and decisions can keep you happy and healthy or sad, sick, stressed and struggling…choose wisely.” —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.