The previous Great NEWS post shared Simple Solutions to Dental Dilemmas and today we consider: Cancer Is Curable…Isn’t It? Many adults and even children are being diagnosed with different types of cancer at higher levels than ever before. This blog post is dedicated to the family, fans and friends that have shared their cancer story with me. If we can identify common causes and contributing factors for cancer then we can also begin to look for common counter measures and courses of action even those considered controversial and outside medical paradigm in order to help someone prevent or persevere over cancer and enjoy perfect health. What you believe is what you can achieve when it tome to…Cancer Is Curable…Isn’t It?
The Increasing Prevalence of Cancer
While I am not a doctor able to diagnose, recommend or treat people for cancer there are documented and easily researched solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems that I would use to prevent and preserver should the Big C appear. There is a massive amount of available documentation, research and track record for any person to utilize that offers a significant degree of confidence, hope, inspiration and reassurance regarding holistic and natural ways to reverse a condition your body created. What we produce we can reduce and then replace.
While there are many known causes of cancer the frightening truth is that cancer is over taking cardio vascular disease as the number one cause of premature death before normal life expectancy. If most cardiovascular disease is preventable what abut cancer?
Cancer is increasing at an alarming rate. At the beginning of the 1900’s cancer was at about a 3% incidence. Today it is over 33% which means 1 out of 3 people will die of cancer. The incidence is climbing rapidly and it is projected that 1 out of 2 people in the US will die of cancer in the near future. What factors can help explain this rapid increase in the cancer statistics?
Many doctors seem to believe that genetics is a major contributing factor. If this were true why is it that within the last 110 years the rate of cancer has climbed so rapidly if genetics is the primary cause? We now know from the study of epigenetics that while a person may have a certain gene that could make them prone to a certain disease in most cases it can be suppressed with a healthy diet, lifestyle and mindset.
Could it be that body care products, chemicals, diet, drugs, electro magnetic frequencies, environmental factors, food quality, heavy metals, medications, parasites, plastics, pollution, radiation, stress, tobacco, toxins, vaccinations and water quality factors have become major contributors to the rapid escalation of cancer? There is significant evidence that these are contributing to the higher incidence of cancer. Could that mean man made factors, finances and foods are the driving forces behind cancer. The answer appears quite obvious when you use your common sense and innate wisdom.
What’s Affecting Your Body Right Now?
When you understand the Universal Law of Cause and Effect you realize that for every action in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction put in motion. When you translate this to life you come to realize that cancer which is an effect must have specific causes that are creating the right environment for cancer to proliferate.
This post is an invitation to investigate the previously mentioned factors even more closely to determine which ones might be affecting your body right now. If we can look at scientific research and identify known cancer causing and contributing factors that we can make adjustments to our choices and consciousness to reduce these factors and increase our actions and affinity for a healthier lifestyle.
Once you identify the causes and contributing factors for cancer the first step is to minimize your exposure. Common sense and intuition tells you to avoid danger and potential harmful situations. If this is the case, why is it so many people are not learning, listening and looking at the warning signs? Is there a cancer conspiracy that is blocking much of the access to information, natural compounds and protocols that might prevent and even reverse cancer? You will have to be the judge of this once you look at the evidence.
This is not a recommendation and not a suggestion list since that could be construed practicing medicine, and only licensed doctors can do that. It is merely a list of interesting ideas I have researched from reliable sources of doctors and holistic health professionals and what I would do even more diligently if confronted with a Big C diagnosis. Which of these super strategies are integrated into your life?
Super Simple Strategies
- Affirmations and Incantations for a happy and healthy lifestyle
- Alkalizing diet
- Avoid exposure to harmful and cancer causing substances like: body care products, chemicals, Electro Magnetic Frequencies (EMF’s), environment, food additives, coloring’s and preservatives, GE and GMO, heavy metals, HFCS, medications, Over the Counter (OTC) drugs, parasites, plastics, pollution, radiation, stress, tobacco, toxins, vaccinations and water pollutants as much as possible.
- Baking soda externally and internally is very alkalizing and amazing
- Bee pollen, honey, propolsis and royal jelly are delicious and nutritious
- Blending and juicing green veggies. wheat and barley grass
- Calcium Bentonite Clay externally and internally
- Daily gratitude, meditation, prayer and visualization for total health and well being
- Deep diaphragm breathing and breath walking
- Detox the gall bladder, liver and intestines regularly
- Drink powder super greens with lemon daily. Also drink herbal teas (Amazon Herb, ginger root, ginseng, hibiscus, lemon, yerba mate)
- Earthing and Grounding have been found to be beneficial
- Eating fresh raw organic green leafy veggies daily (arugula, chard, kale, collard green, spinach, dandelion, lettuce, turnip tops, beet tops, mustard greens, celery, cucumber, broccoli, cabbage, Chinese cabbage, etc. Cruciferous veggies are super powerful.
- Eating fresh raw herbs daily (basil, cilantro, dandelion, rosemary, oregano, parsley, etc.)
- Eating some healing adaptogens and antioxidants daily (burdock, cacao, cinnamon, clove, curry, garlic, ginger root, ginseng, onions, peppers, turmeric)
- Eating fresh berries and fruit daily: (Citrus (grapefruit, lemon, lime), black and red currants, goji, mustang grapes, watermelon, wild blackberries, blueberries, elderberries, mulberries, raspberries, sea buckthorn berries.
- Eating algae (chlorella, spirulina) and sea veggies (kelp, dulse, laver, nori, sea weed, wakame)
- Eliminate toxic bodycare products and chemicals in the home (bar soaps, fragrances, household cleaners, laundry soap and shampoos). Use natural products like Dr. Bonner castile soap, 7th Generation laundry soap, vinegar.
- Energy Psychology and Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) tapping for emotional health
- Essential oils daily (cinnamon, clove, frankincense, lavender, myrrh, orange, oregano, rosemary, tea tree etc)
- Exercise that improves cardiovascular endurance and health
- Happy & Healthy Heart, Identity and Lifestyle (Laugh, live and love)
- Healing chant, music and singing daily
- Healthy fats and oils (avocado, coconut, flax seed, krill, raw nuts and seeds to replace the harming fats and oils.
- Magnetic insoles, products and sleeping pad
- Medicinal mushrooms
- Parasite cleanse to eliminate harmful bacteria, fungus, pathogens and virus
- Pinch of high quality raw sea salt daily
- Probitoics and raw cultured foods
- Raw castor, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, flax seed, grape seed, sesame oils (Deepak Chopra MD has observed people use sesame oil to help heal cancer and loving massage to improve the immune system.
- Reducing stress (believed to be the #1 cause of disease)
- Rife machine
- Sea salt or Epsom salt bath once per week or time in the seawater.
- Super foods like berries, cacao, cats claw, krill, maca,
- Supplements with enzymes, minerals, trace elements, phyto-nutrients and vitamins
- Using colloidal minerals like iodine, magnesium, manganese and selenium, silver and zinc
- Water is essential for hydration (pure and spring fed is optimal)
This Great NEWS post presented the perplexing question: Cancer Is Curable…Isn’t It? My outcome is to help you make even more educated and informed decisions regarding your emotions, health, lifestyle, nutrition and options. We all face risks each day that we do not need to face which can damage our happiness and health. At some point when you are ready to dig deep below the surface and unplug from the matrix of deception, doctors, dollars and donations you may come to a startling conclusion regarding and begin to think to yourself… Cancer Is Curable…Isn’t It
What is your current Gap?
What behaviors, habits or lifestyle choices are increasing your risk of cancer?
Mastery Action Plan (MAP)
What decisions and new strategies must you make now to be even healthier? What must you stop doing that increases your cancer risk? What must you start doing to prevent cancer? Have you read Natural Cures by Kevin Trudeau?
Call to Action
What comments, commitments or questions do you have regarding cancer prevention and reversal?
Next week the Great NEWS blog will share:
Acne Action Agenda
[…] previous Great NEWS post asked: Cancer Is Curable… Isn’t It and today we shift gears to help Avoid Acne. Many adults and teens are dealing with annoying acne. […]