With October dedicated to breast cancer awareness and March dedicated to colon cancer awareness, maybe we should focus more each month on overall prevention and protection strategies. What are you doing to boost your resilience and resistance naturally against developing cancer? To live cancer free and maintain a clean colon requires energy, information, and motivation. Improving your digestive tract, immune system, and metabolic function all year long is vital to create a cancer-resistant constitution and living cancer free.
Contrary to the typical cancer awareness programs that promote mostly diagnostic testing and genetic potential for cancer this website is focused more on prevention and protection strategies using the benefits of epigenetic energy, information, and motivation to promote powerful protocols. As another cold and flu season starts and various virus concerns circulate, now is a great time to consider the overall health and well-being of your colon.
When you implement holistic and natural ways to improve your immunity against colds and flu you are also protecting your body against cancer and other diseases. Be sure to read and maybe reread the previous blog Biodynamic Biohacks, Boosters, and Botanical DIY Flu Shots for The Flu Season to jumpstart your way to a happier and healthier lifestyle.
Several companies, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations have major incentives to promote anxiety, fear, and worry regarding cancer because big bucks and big profits are involved. Many doctors, hospitals, nurses, and scientists dedicate their life to focusing the vast majority of their efforts on diagnostic testing and medical interventions to eradicate and wage war on cancer. However, many people have come to realize we can never cut, inject chemotherapy, or irradiate our way to vibrant health and well-being. Unfortunately, many others still have this life lesson to learn.
To avoid health problems it is important to turn to a healthy lifestyle prescription and nutrition coaching. Our god-given immunity system, intelligence, and intuition can allow us to turn on our powerful epigenetic life force and turn off our weak and wimpy cells naturally. Instead of focusing on the problem, intelligent people will focus more energy on solutions like proper breathing, cleansing, detoxing, exercise, immunity, and nutrition as mentioned below.
In the Morningstar NEWS blogs, we discuss a variety of ways to boost your resilience and resistance levels to all types of health issues at the same time. When you focus on improving your immune system you are fortifying your defenses against all cancer types and disease invaders. In this blog, we will focus attention on some simple steps to improve your resilience and resistance against any cancer and specifically colon cancer.
How Clean is Your Colon?
Many people do not realize that the overall condition of our digestive system plays a major role in our overall happiness, health, and well-being. When we have a dysfunctional diet, digestive system, and lifestyle we are setting the stage for future problems like cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, and obesity. Our health and well-being require a healthy and well-functioning digestive system. All aspects of diet, digestion, and lifestyle are important. One of the most important areas we can focus on is maintaining a clean and cooperative colon.
These simple suggestions will help:
- Charcoal-grilled and gas-grilled foods and fried foods can be linked to causing cancer and colon issues.
- Choosing a healthy diet high in healthy antioxidants, enzymes, fiber, minerals, phytonutrients, and vitamins play a major role in maintaining a clean colon.
- Cleansing and detoxing programs and therapies have become very popular to help remove colon plaque, parasites, and toxins.
- Colon cleansing, hydrotherapy, and enemas have been used for many centuries to help maintain a healthy colon.
- Constipation is a warning sign your colon is in distress and in need of some Tender Loving Care (TLC). There are many factors that cause constipation and it is important to identify them and eliminate them in order to eliminate them easily. Optimal elimination is a bowel movement after every meal or at least once a day. Slow food transit time can be an indicator your colon is not clean and clear and needs some support.
- Consuming excess processed and refined carbohydrate foods like bread, cake, cereal, donut, pasta, pastries, sugars, and tortillas can contribute to clogged colons.
How to Live Cancer Free
There are many simple steps to boost your immune system and improve your resilience and resistance to living cancer-free:
- An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. These are definitely words with wisdom when it comes to living cancer-free. Focus on eating at least five fruits and vegetables a day to keep the cancer doctor away.
- Avoiding many animal food products with antibiotics, hormones, and Genetically Engineered (GE) feeds can be helpful in maintaining our happiness and health.
- Breathwork is a powerful boost to your health and wellness. Dr. Otto Warburg showed in his laboratory that cancer cells will not survive in an oxygen-rich environment.
- Choosing colorful, nutrient-dense organic whole foods will feed and fuel your body for better resilience and resistance against cancer.
- Dealing with anxiety, emotional issues, and trauma is important for maintaining our happiness and health.
- Exercise and fitness routines go a long way toward boosting your overall resilience and resistance to cancer and other diseases.
- Far infrared lights, mats, saunas, and therapy can help replicate the benefits of exposure to sunshine.
- Green plants and vegetables offer a wide variety of anti-cancer and health benefits.
- Herbs provide many antioxidants, essential oils, and phytonutrients that have many anti-cancer benefits.
- Maintaining a healthy microbiome with a wide variety of microorganisms is vital for a healthy digestion system.
- Medicinal mushrooms have been found to have many anti-cancer benefits.
- Mediterranean diets can be linked to improved health, less cancer, and longevity with many people.
- Minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium, selenium, and zinc are key to a strong immune system to prevent cancer and other diseases.
- Oxygen is vital to our happiness and health. Unfortunately, many people have become mouth breathers and miss out on the benefits of nitric oxide. Many people are getting less oxygen than is optimal due to a sedentary lifestyle and poor breathing habits.
- Plant-based diets and vegetarian foods have been helpful for many people to maintain and support their health and well-being.
- Sunshine exposure on your skin is one of the cheapest and easiest ways to boost your immune system. Many people have sub-optimal levels of Vitamin D, essential for health and hundreds of important functions within our bodies.
- Time-Restricted Eating (TRE) is an easy way to help your body be metabolically flexible and be more resilient and resistant to various health issues.
- Sunlight is an easy and effective way to boost your immune system and Vitamin D. Far infrared and Ultra Violet (UV) light can offer beneficial cancer protection.
- Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K from organic whole foods are important to maintain our immune system against disease.
As you implement these common-sense and inexpensive intelligent ideas you can boost your resilience and resistance easily, and effectively, and efficiently.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog is dedicated to simple steps to be cancer free and maintain a clean colon. Remember today is the best day to begin improving your lifestyle prescription for a healthier and longer life.
“Basic epigenetic insights, lifestyle prescriptions, and nutrition coaching can help you live cancer-free by maintaining a clean and healthy digestive system and colon. When we balance, maintain, and sustain our emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual well-being we can activate our god-given immunity, intelligence, and intuition for long-term happiness and health.” —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.