Another cold and flu season is here. What are you doing to naturally boost your resilience and improve your immune system? Improving your immunity all year long is important and especially so during the cold and flu season. Various viruses are hot topics in the media so now is a good time to learn and use biodynamic biohacks, boosters, and botanical DIY flu shots before and during the flu season. When you are looking for holistic and natural ways to improve your immunity against colds and flu this blog is for you. In previous blogs, we have discussed a wide variety of ways to boost your resilience and resistance levels which will help improve your immune system. In this blog, we will focus attention on some simple steps to improve immunity and resistance against harmful viruses.
Several government agencies are paying the media to continue to promote anxiety, fear, and worry regarding the crazy coronavirus conditions, as well as the cold and flu season. Many expert doctors, nurses, and scientists say we can never inject, jab, or stab our way to vibrant health and well-being. To avoid diseases and health problems it is important to turn to a healthy lifestyle prescription and nutrition coaching. Instead of focusing on what they say is the problem, various viruses the key is to focus on solutions like proper breathing, exercise, immunity, and nutrition. Our god-given immunity system, intelligence, and intuition can help us turn on our powerful epigenetic life force and turn off our weak links and wimpy worry-wart mindset
The following biodynamic biohacks, boosters, and basic DIY flu shots can help you enhance and support your immune system and resiliency during the fall and winter seasons. Austrian scholar Rudolf Steiner, Ph.D. (1861-1925) is considered the father of Biodynamic farming, lifestyle, methods, and Waldorf schools. The Biodynamic methods are based on primary principles. The biodynamic method is an ecological, ethical, and spiritual approach to life and living. The biodynamic farming goal is to provide better crop harvests naturally as well as being healthier for people and the planet compared to conventional chemical-based agriculture. We can learn a lot from his biodynamic methods and philosophy.
Biodynamic biohacks are simple steps you can take to boost your immune system and improve your resilience. Biodynamic biohacks refer to looking at the overall ecological, ethical, and spiritual benefits derived from shifting our lifestyle to a more holistic and natural approach. By consuming foods and plants that are grown with amazing attention to biodynamic details we can transfer the food benefits to our bodies and brain.
Choosing colorful nutrient-dense organic whole foods will feed and fuel your body for better health and resiliency:
- Breathwork is a powerful health and wellness booster.
- Cleansing and detoxing programs and therapies have become very popular to help remove colon plaque, parasites, and toxins.
- Cold and hot immersion therapies have been found to provide many health benefits. Think about the saunas and snow bathing that is popular in Scandinavian countries and the homeland of the healthy and vibrant Vikings.
- Far infrared therapy is a way to replicate some of the benefits of exposure to sunshine.
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) can help boost your overall fitness and resilience.
- Intermittent fasting and Time-Restricted Eating (TRE) are ways to help your body be more resilient and resistant to various health issues.
- Sunshine exposure on your skin is one of the cheapest and easiest ways to boost your immune system. Many people have sub-optimal levels of Vitamin D which is essential for health and hundreds of important functions within our bodies.
Biodynamic boosters refer to supplementing our healthy eating with additional antioxidants, enzymes, minerals, phytonutrients, and vitamins from organic whole food sources:
- Baking soda helps alkalize and energize our health.
- Cannabinoids, CBD, and hemp oil have been found to help support many aspects of our health and well-being.
- Citrus fruits and peels can help boost your Vitamin C levels.
- Colloidal silver is used by many people to prevent and protect against various infections.
- Cultured and fermented foods and DIY flu shots provide a wide array of beneficial probiotics naturally.
- Foods with chlorophyll, minerals, sulfur, trace elements, and vitamins are known to improve our immune system.
- Herbs provide many antioxidants, essential oils, and phytonutrients to boost our immune system and help maintain our health naturally.
- Hydration with pure filtered, mineral, and spring water as well as juiced organic foods are super healthy.
- Hydrogen in molecular form and added to water is gaining popularity for health and immune support.
- Hydrogen peroxide can be helpful and useful to prevent and protect aspects of our health and well-being.
- Iodine is essential for health and immune function.
- Magnesium is important for many reasons and many people are deficient in it.
- Medicine from natural plants like black walnut hull, clove, chloroquine, quinine, and wormwood has been used for centuries to naturally treat health issues.
- Medicinal mushrooms have been used for centuries to support our health and immune systems.
- Melatonin is naturally produced by our body when we take care of ourselves and it is important to our health and immune function.
- Microbiome refers to the various microorganisms that are vital for a healthy digestion system.
- Nebulized essential oils are helpful in supporting our health.
- Nitric Oxide is produced when you breathe naturally through your nose. Unfortunately, many people have become mouth breathers and miss out on this benefit.
- Oxygen is vital to our happiness and health. Unfortunately, many people are consuming less oxygen than is optimal due to too a sedentary lifestyle and poor breathing habits.
- Sunlight is an easy and effective way to boost your immune system and Vitamin D.
- Far infrared and Ultra Violet (UV) light offer beneficial antiviral protection.
- Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K from organic whole foods are important to maintain our immune system against colds and flu.
- Zinc is a mineral with many health benefits. Unfortunately, many people are deficient in zinc and can benefit from supplementation.
Biodynamic Botanical DIY Flu Shots
Biodynamic botanical DIY flu shots refer to herbal teas, tinctures, and tonics that can boost and support our health and immune system. Examples include:
- The Fire Cider Recipe is made with organic apple cider vinegar, garlic, ginger, honey (raw) horseradish, onion, and peppers (cayenne, habanero, or jalapeno).
- The Master Tonic Cold & Flu Remedy is a very old traditional folk remedy that’s been around for many years. It is made using: Apple cider vinegar, Black pepper, Cayenne, Garlic, Ginger, Ginseng, Honey, Horseradish, Lemon or Lime juice, Pepper, and Turmeric.
As you implement these common-sense inexpensive and intelligent ideas you may boost your immunity, resilience, and resistance fairly easily and effectively.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog is dedicated to simple steps to improve immunity and intelligence.
“Biodynamic biohacks, boosters, and botanical DIY flu shots are designed to boost your health and immune systems by tapping into an ecological, ethical, and spiritual approach to life and living. These healthy and holistic lifestyle prescriptions will help influence your ability to improve your immunity, intelligence, and intuition.” —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.