Health hazards, improving immunity, and various viruses are hot topics in the mainstream media as we transition into the fall and winter seasons. If you are looking for holistic and natural ways to improve your immunity this blog is for you. In previous blogs, we have discussed a wide variety of strategies and suggestions to boost your resilience and resistance levels which will help improve immunity almost immediately. In this blog, we will focus attention on some of the most important areas to address right now to feel and see rapid results. Now is the time to implement intelligent ideas to inexpensively improve immunity and intelligence (IQ) because many indicators and predictions are warning us this winter could be very difficult for many people around the world.
As the governments and media continue to impose crazy coronavirus conditions, we are seeing significant fearmongering, forecasting, and foreshadowing regarding a variety of diseases and health problems coming. The first important step is to tune out the doom and gloom noise about virulent viruses that are causing more anxiety and stress for people. The second step to starting smart strategies is immediately implementing and improving your god-given intelligent immunity systems. Then you can begin learning specific strategies and suggestions that can significantly enhance and support your emotional, mental, and physical health.
Intelligent Ideas Improve Immunity and Intelligence
If you can follow common-sense, simple steps, and words with wisdom that are inexpensive intelligent ideas you may improve immunity and intelligence fairly easily and effectively:
- Avoid exposure to antibiotics, chemicals, glyphosate, heavy metals, pesticides, and toxins to the degree possible. You can be exposed to them from your clothes, food, home, and workplace. Learn to read the ingredient labels and avoid the crazy chemicals and compounds that are hard to pronounce and understand.
- Balance between our emotional, financial, mental, physical, and spiritual health is a key part of improving your immunity.
- Cleaning out the harmful foods and products from our home is an important first step. Cleansing our body and digestion system on a quarterly basis is very beneficial. The change of seasons or a full moon is a beneficial time to do this.
- Detox is a more intense process to deeply release and remove accumulations of chemicals, heavy metals, or parasites.
- Essential oils have a long history of benefits for improving immunity. Exercise has many known benefits to help improve your immunity.
- Fiber is very important to feed your microbiome and boost your immunity. Fruit contains a range of antioxidants, enzymes, fiber, phytonutrients, and vitamins.
- Garlic and ginger consumption are two of the best and easiest ways to improve your immunity.
Herbs are some of the best and easiest ways to immediately improve your immunity and intelligence.
- Intelligent actions, emotions, and thoughts can open up new portals for you to access new energy and information that can improve your immunity.
- Juicing greens, roots, and vegetables is a fast and efficient way to boost your natural nutrition that may reduce your cravings and desires for fake, fast, and Frankenstein foods.
- Kindness and love are simple steps you can take to help reduce the anxiety, fear, stress, and worry that weaken our immune system and make us more vulnerable to illness.
- Lifestyle is determined by making constant choices and defining decisions. With a healthy, resilient, and vibrant identity you will find it easier to make healthy choices to improve your immune system.
- Medicinal mushrooms and moringa are easy botanicals that have a long history of improving immunity. Many people believe they also improve intelligence and longevity.
- Nature offers an abundance of benefits and healthy plants to improve your immunity and intelligence. Are you investing the energy and time in nature to access what it has to offer?
- Oxygen and proper breathing are essential to our health and vitality. Unfortunately, most people have not learned or been trained in the benefits of nasal breathing and deep diaphragm breath work to improve immunity and intelligence. This is easy to do and there is an abundance of free training online.
- Probiotics help keep your microbiome happy and healthy. Some of the best varieties can come from cultured and fermented foods. Whether you buy them or make them yourself they offer a wide range of benefits to improve your immunity and maybe even your intelligence. Avoid the overhyped fears and phobias that are promoted regarding bacteria & viruses. Humans actually consist of more non-human genetic material and organisms than what we consider human cells.
- Quercetin is a super powerful antioxidant in fruits and vegetables. Are you eating five servings a day to improve your immunity?
- Rosemary is a powerful herb that can improve your immunity and your intelligence.
- Seaweed offers a long list of benefits yet only a small percentage of people access them regularly. Sleep quality and quantity are vital for improving immunity. Sunshine is one of the easiest and most overlooked methods for improving immunity and intelligence.
- Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant and herb that can improve your immunity.
- Ultraviolet light and far infrared light exposure from the sun are very beneficial for improving health and immunity.
- Vitamins are vital to our health, immunity, and intelligence.
- Water is the energy elixir of life. The quality and quantity of water you consume are key factors for health and longevity. Clean water is a precious commodity, so conserve and protect it as if your life depends on it because it does.
- X out unhealthy injections, influences, and information to improve immunity and intelligence as you protect your god-given natural and super powerful immune system.
- Yoga is an excellent way to improve your emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual health. This can boost your immune system and intelligence IMO.
- Zest from grapefruit, lemons, limes, mangosteen, and oranges has powerful antioxidants and phenols to improve your immunity.
Intelligent Ideas Improve Intelligence
There are many ways to improve our intelligence and IQ. Try some of these for 10 minutes a day and begin to notice how your awareness and intelligence improve:
- Dancing and singing can help improve our minds and mood which makes the day more enjoyable and productive.
- Intelligent informational, inspirational, and motivational books, videos, and words can help improve our intelligence quotient (IQ).
- Meditation is a simple way to calm our minds and open our inner intelligence and intuition. Meditation can help us produce feel-good endorphins and improve immune function. Meditation has been shown to be better than medication for many people.
- Visualization and vocalization are powerful processes for directing your identity and intelligence to do more intelligent things. What you say and see are important for improving immunity and intelligence… so choose your vision and words wisely.
- Walking in nature or outdoors with mindfulness is an easy and effective way to help boost our intelligence and mood. Breath walking is incredibly beneficial.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog is dedicated to simple steps to improve immunity and intelligence.
“Our biology of beliefs is a complex control system that communicates and connects with every cell in our body every second of our life. Our choices and decisions directly influence our ability to improve our immunity and intelligence. Choose what you feel, hear, say, see, smell, taste, and touch carefully because your lifestyle prescription determines if you impede or improve immunity and intelligence.” —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.