Hormone imbalances have become major problems for men and women, and today the focus will be on male testosterone troubles because it is more concerning and personal to me currently. Men and women both have estrogen and testosterone but obviously at very different levels. Testosterone troubles are a big issue for many men, and evidence indicates the problem may be far worse than many men are aware of. As the crazy coronavirus conditions continue to dominate the news more men should be concerned about their testosterone levels rather than the chance of catching a coronavirus. Testosterone troubles can impact many areas of our emotional, mental, and physical health and well-being. In addition to low testosterone, many men are affected by low sperm levels. Research is looking into possible connections and correlations from similar contributing factors.
Many men have been diagnosed with testosterone troubles and many are trying different solutions and treatments to solve the problem. The causes and contributing factors are being widely debated, discussed, and delivered to men with “T” issues. The decisions that men make can affect them for decades to come. There seems to be a significant gap between the different solutions recommended. After digging deeper into the research and referencing role models it seems the problem is a major one and many men are desperate to fix their testosterone troubles quickly. The market is responding with pills, potions, and prescriptions to fix the testosterone troubles but may cause other more serious healthcare issues. One side of the coin is pushing testosterone injections, prescriptions, and supplements while the other side wants to help resolve the problem with holistic health and natural prevention strategies first. Some testosterone supplement programs have been linked to heart health issues.
Avoid Testosterone Troubles
After decades of hearing concerns about testosterone troubles and many years of reading and research, this is a summary of the optimal prevention recommendations. Avoid and minimize the following items because research has linked them to some level of contributing to testosterone troubles:
- Alcohol is identified as a hormone disruptor. In particular, beer made with hops has been found to reduce sex drive and testosterone.
- Animal products like beef and dairy from cows, chickens, and eggs produced with antibiotics, estrogen, and Genetically Engineered (GE) corn or soy (phytoestrogen) should be avoided. These are linked to testosterone troubles.
- Carrying cell phones in a front pants pocket exposes your testes to Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR). Commons sense suggests avoiding carrying your cell in a front pocket. Electromagnetic Frequency (EMF) and Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) have been linked to testosterone troubles.
- Chemicals and compounds can be endocrine disruptors and have serious consequences on your health and hormone levels. Avoid foods sprayed with herbicides, insecticides, and pesticides.
- Fake, fast, fried, and Frankenstein foods often contain many substances that can disrupt hormones and create testosterone troubles. Trans fats have been linked to lower sperm and testosterone production. Trans fats are common in many highly processed and refined foods. GE crops like canola, corn, cotton, soy, and sugar beets are often treated with glyphosate or another herbicide and pose a serious risk.
- Heavy metals such as aluminum, cadmium, lead, mercury, and nickel
- Human hormones in drinking water can cause serious testosterone troubles. Birth control pills, Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), and testosterone is contaminating many of our water supplies.
- Inflammation that is chronic can impact testosterone production.
- Medicines and drugs including antibiotics, chemotherapy, Over-the-Counter, prescriptions, and vaccines, have been linked to hormone disruption and testosterone troubles.
- Polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) of which there are thousands of different ones have been linked to testicle problems and likely testosterone troubles.
- Petroleum products and plastic exposure should be avoided and minimized to reduce testosterone troubles. Plastic contains many endocrine-disrupting chemicals.
- Sleep deprivation and stress are major contributors to testosterone troubles.
- Sugar consumption is a major factor in the incidence of diabetes, disease, and obesity. Excess sugar can cause inflammation and reduce testosterone levels. Obesity means high body fat, and that has been linked to testosterone troubles.
- Testosterone drugs, shots & supplements may be responsible for disrupting natural testosterone production. Testosterone is a hormone we naturally produce and providing non-natural sources may confuse the body and alter production. some testosterone programs are being linked to heart health issues.
- Water contaminated with fluoride, heavy metals, and pharmaceuticals can contribute to testosterone troubles.
Attract Testosterone Tranquility
When you do your homework and find the right network of health experts and role models you will discover natural and normal testosterone tips and tactics to restore your T levels. We want our body to be healthy and restore our testosterone production naturally. Men must be careful and smart when it comes to altering or supplementing hormones because endocrine systems are a delicate balancing act.
By controlling our choices and lifestyle we can bring our bodies back into balance and naturally regain our testosterone tranquility for happiness, health, and well-being:
- Antioxidants can help reduce free radicals and reduce inflammation. This can help restore testosterone production.
- Belly fat is a clear sign your body is not functioning in an optimal way. Replacing junk foods with nutrient-dense whole foods is important.
- Cleansing, detoxing, and fasting (Time Restricted Eating) may be helpful to reduce the toxic load in your body.
- EMF and EMR protection and shielding may be helpful to protect your testes and testosterone levels.
- Healthy lifestyle choices may reduce and remove testosterone troubles and allow production to normalize.
- Herbs can be helpful for boosting our health, improving immune function, and reducing stress. Some helpful herbs include Ashwagandha, Cistanche, Cynomorium, Horny Goat weed, and Mucuna pruriens (velvet bean).
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) has been a useful method of boosting muscle mass and testosterone levels.
- Meditation and yoga may be helpful in reducing chronic stress and inflammation.
- Minerals and vitamins are essential for healthy sperm and testosterone production.
- Organic nutrient-dense whole foods are your best choices. Organic foods help ensure you avoid most of the chemicals used in growing food. Plant-based nutrition from organic nutrient-dense whole foods can be a beneficial strategy to improve your health and nutrition. Bone broth, clean organic proteins, complex carbohydrates, and good fats are vital to health and healthy testosterone levels. Fiber, fermented foods, and raw foods can help restore gut health.
- Sleep quality and quantity are key parts of a healthy lifestyle and healthy testosterone levels.
- Stress reduction is important to turn off the sympathetic stress system and avoid a fight, flight, or freeze state.
- Sun exposure and sunshine are important strategies to maintain our health and well-being. Sun exposure helps us maintain our mitochondria health and Vitamin D levels.
- Water filtration and optimal hydration are vital to maintaining our health and well-being.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog is dedicated to educating men on naturally avoiding testosterone troubles and attracting testosterone tranquility.
“Testosterone troubles can slowly destroy a man’s drive, resilience, and vitality whereas optimal testosterone tranquility keeps a man healthy, motivated, strong, and virile.” —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.