Natural Products Expo East 2019 showcased many superstar ideas and companies. This is the place to connect with current favorites and find new ones for the future. There are many products out there it takes some research and time to find the new choices and options worth investing in. Conducting research and reviews on the top trends in natural products is exciting, fun and informative. Regardless of your beauty and health interest Expo East is the place to find the offering available.
We want to share our Natural Products Expo East 2019 super stars and honorable mentions.
Expo East 2019 Super Stars
- BioSwiss offers a quality product made with premium glucans. You can read more about their glucans on their website.
- Bulletproof and Dave Asprey offers some great ideas and products to help biohack your health and well being.
- Charlotte’s Web and Holus offer CBD from hemp products in the form of capsules, gummies and liquid tinctures. Thanks to the 2018 Farm Bill, commercial hemp farming is rapidly helping more new hemp products to come to market. CBD hemp product sales are booming. Hemp capsules, oils and tinctures are available from many other companies. See my Expo East 2019 Hemp is Hot blog for more details.
- Dr. Bronner offers a great line of body care products that are amazing. Their liquid organic pure castile soap is so safe you can brush your teeth with it. They make other Natural products like balms, bar soap, shampoos, and shaving soap.
- Dr. Mercola’s booth highlighted his great line of biodynamic superfoods, health support, protein bars and powders, supplements, and vitamins. As a raving fan of his products and fabulous website to help people take control of their health, visiting his booth was a must.
- Elderberry products from Norm’s Farms and Flora were delicious and nutritious.
- French Broad chocolate was definitely a favorite hot product. Thiei chocolate bars were amazing. The founder has direct experience with all aspects of cacao learned while living in Costa Rica. He also understands the extra benefits and flavor of raw chocolate.
- Aura Cassia was there with their line of essential oils (EO) which are now becoming common household items for everyday use.
- Mother Kombucha and Wild Tonic, who both offer fantastic fermented kombucha, deserve a special shout out.
- Host Defence offers many different medicinal mushroom products including chocolate, teas, tinctures and topicals.
- Navitas offers a great selection of berries, cacao, fruits, greens, maca, mulberries.
- Siete Foods makes some creat chips and tortillas that are gluten free and make with cassava and coconut flour.
- Ubu offers some special beverages with super ingredients. They deserve recognition as a green company with reusable sample cups and straws.
- Vitamin products and supplements to provide A, B, C, D, E and K from many organic as well as synthetic sources.
- Vitamin Sea has a great name and great products. Tom Roth was a fisherman now harvesting seaweeds. His dulce is outstanding.
- Wishgarden Herbal Remedies offer some excellent herbal remedies for immune support. My Baltimore host uses them and loves them.
The Natural Products Expo East 2019 was another super success. Three long days is not enough to see the broad range of natural products in the food, health and lifestyle industry. As more companies embrace organic and avoid ingredients with GMOs and glyphosate the choices just keep getting better each year.
#Expoeast is a great way to learn about natural products that can help improve our long-term health and quality of life. It is up to each of us to make informed decisions and read the ingredients labels before we buy and feed our families. It pays to be vigilant when it comes to food ingredients, safety, and track record. The goal of this post is to educate and inform readers about healthy natural product choices.
Healthy Products for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hours of research down to two minutes of education, information and inspiration for a healthy lifestyle and mindset. Remember … Our food and natural products determine our current and future health so we must do our part to be happy and healthy.
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: After benefiting from one idea be social and share so others can benefit too. Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog. Thank you for your helpful support.