How is your parenting psychology holding up during these crazy coronavirus conditions? Do your feel any anxiety, bitterness, confusion, desperation, exasperation, frustration, guilt, hostility, or injustice dealing with the crazy current conditions? There are hundreds of negative emotional states we can get stuck in and this blog will share twenty-six positive states with positive Parenting Psychology A – Z principles to help you be more resilient and resourceful with your children and family.
Today our goal is to share the powerful benefits associated with implementing proud parenting psychology to promote a healthy environment for your children and family. Beliefs and behaviors are powerful indicators of how parents will be able to fill the responsibility, role model, and roles of parents. It is key to establish your emotional energy and positive psychology to embrace proud parenting psychology. Parents must set the stage for the energy, information, and intention which will help with the family’s emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual well-being. Positive parenting psychology can help parents learn new ways to improve their habits and health to be the best parents they can be.
Conscious Parenting Psychology is the collection of body-mind-spirit mindsets and modalities to create the foundation for child care, education, and understanding to positively influence how children behave, feel, and think. By focusing on positive beliefs, behaviors, and thoughts we begin manifesting our conscious parenting psychology. Then we can better direct our daily actions, habits, and routines for raising children that will be happy, healthy, and in harmony. We all deserve to be even more happy and healthy by accessing all of the resources available to us.
Behaviors and Beliefs for Positive Parenting Psychology
There are many archetypes for positive parenting psychology to follow and role model. Research the archetypes like lover, sovereign, warrior:
- Admiring and affirmative parents are kind, loving, and supportive. Sometimes simple affirmations can help reassure a parent they can do it. “All I need is within me now.”
- Balanced, bold, and brave parents become better role models for the emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual well-being of their children. A balanced circle of life starts from the very beginning of a couple’s relationship and will transfer over time to future generations.
- Calm, collected, and confident parents can deal with chaos and confusion while still keeping their cool. Parents must learn to be centered and communicate well. Conscious parenting combines the best of emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual intelligence.
- Decisive, determined, and disciplined parents set a strong example for the family and friends.
- Emotional intelligence is vital for proud parents. Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) can help adults and children deal with these crazy conditions. EFT can help one feel energized and enthusiastic so parents can show kids how to enjoy more out of life. Energy and exercise help kids become all they can be.
- Family and friends provide vital support for raising happy kids. Being fit, flexible, and focused helps the family thrive. Financial wisdom is important for all family members. Feelings are powerful emotions. Let people know how you are feeling for better communication. I feel unappreciated when you focus on nagging and being negative about little things instead of recognizing the major things I focus on for personal progress.
- Generous, grateful, gratitude, and grounded are important states for parents to maintain.
- Happy, healthy, holistic, honest, hopeful, and in harmony is the optimal environment for raising children. Hugs each day help keep the doctor away
- Inquisitive. intelligent and interesting parents are able to guide their children on the journey of life.
- Joy is the emotion to remember when parents are juggling schedules, school, and sleep. When you can find joy in the little things you will find joy in everything.
- Kindness is a virtue that sets a great example for children. Be kind to yourself and all those around you. We are all doing the best we can with the resources we have.
- Love heals all hurts. All we need is love and love is all we need. The world needs more love and loving leaders. Let it start with each of us.
- Mastermind and mentoring groups are powerful for promoting proud parenting psychology. We all benefit from masterminds, mentoring, and mindfulness for parents. Meditation and mindfulness are great habits to help parents and children find their way when things seem challenging, complicated, and confusing.
- No limits mindset means both the child and parent can shoot for the stars to live the life of their dreams. Learn to say no less and say yes more often. Language awareness and Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) helps conscious parents raise conscious children.
- Open communications are vital for positive parents and raising intelligent children. Be honest and open with your children at all times because it will pay big dividends.
- Positive praise is a key aspect of positive parenting psychology. Positive praise is so much more effective than negative nagging.
- Questions are a powerful method of communication to help children and parents learn. Encourage your family to ask powerful open-ended questions. Questions lead you on a quest for information and wisdom. Questions help parents to give kids the chance to deal with choices, decisions, and consequences. Would you like to clean your room with my help now for half an hour or before dinner by yourself for 60 minutes this evening? Ask children to tell you about their challenges, concerns, issues, and life.
- Readers are leaders and help proud parents develop smart students. Read to your kids every day from conception until they can read books to you. Research, resilience, and resourcefulness are really powerful advantages. You are the role model for your children so be conscious of the role you play every day.
- Safe, secure and supported is what every parent deserves and what every child deserves. Find them for yourself and provide them for your children. Think safety and teach safety to your kids daily. The book Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff by Richard Carlson has many profound words with wisdom to help share proud parenting psychology.
- Transparency and truth are superpower virtues for all proud parents to embrace. Always tell the truth and make it safe for your kids to tell the truth also. The truth will set you free and the family will feel free, to be honest, open, and truthful which will minimize many fears and frightful moments. Thinking Time on Sunday sets the stage for the entire week.
- Understanding and unity build character and confidence.
- Values and Visions for our passion and purpose keep us on course like a true north compass or Global Positioning Satellite (GPS). Create a vision board for your circle of life and teach your kids the benefit of creating vision boards.
- Words with Wisdom can be found in many religious and spiritual great books. There is a wealth of words with wisdom to listen to and read so feed your mind with words with wisdom every day. Watch how wonderful your life and your family life will be.
- X out criticism. There is no such thing as constructive criticism. Constructive criticism is still criticism. Learn the Positive Feedback model for sharing feedback and observations.
- Yes! You can do it attitude is like sunshine, supportive, and sustainable solar power to keep you going. Make it a super success mantra. Yes to Yoga is good for kids and parents to stay young and youthful-looking.
- Zero limits and zero limiting beliefs mean the proud parents and smart students can achieve whatever they focus their heart, mind, and soul on. Conceive, Believe, and Achieve are words with wisdom to live by.
Benefits of Positive Parenting Psychology
When we set our intentions on being the best parents we can be it is amazing how the universe will send signals, signs, and synchronicity to show us our positive parenting path. Positive parenting psychology is a mantra, mindset, and mood to keep us fixated and focused on our important roles. When we invest the energy, money, and time into raising better children we are making one of the best contributions to the entire world. Positive parenting psychology today leads to better people and a better planet tomorrow.
Please check out my previous blog post on the Pandemic Parenting Positive Principles A-Z for separate yet similar suggestions on positive parenting psychology. What can be a more honorable, important, and noble role for parents and people to embrace and support?
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of rewarding research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration for a happy and healthy lifestyle and mindset. This blog shared positive parenting psychology A – Z to help the parents of the world be more magnificent and mindful in raising our kids and future leaders and workers of tomorrow.
“One of the most essential, important, and rewarding roles a person can fulfill is being the best parent and role model for their children and all future generations to come. —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, be social and share so others benefit also. Comment, like, plus, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.