The holiday season is upon us, and we are rapidly approaching another end of the year. How would you rate your level of anxiety, frustration, and stress on a scale of 0 (happy) to 10 (upset)? The quality and quantity of your life are highly correlated with your consistent emotional and mental state and lifestyle. Many people would rate their emotional and mental state with a high-stress score at the end of the year and during the holidays due to feeling overloaded, overwhelmed, and overworked. They would also say they are not as happy, healthy, and harmonious as they would like.
Many people are looking for ways to enjoy rapid results by reprogramming their mindset and rethinking a reality realignment reboot for their Personal Operating Systems (POS). After two years of crazy coronavirus conditions, now might be the perfect time to discover some simple steps for reprogramming any negative thinking with positive thinking for rapid results in creating the life you deserve and desire.
This blog will share some simple suggestions to help you manifest a reality realignment reboot of your POS that can easily, effectively, and quickly improve your lifestyle and thus improve the quality of your life. Many people are ready to create a better new year, and now is a terrific time to start reprogramming your thoughts and thinking to reboot your reality and realign your current life to match your dream life. When you are willing to implement some new simple steps, you can enjoy rapid results reprogramming your lifestyle and mindset. This blog contains some simple suggestions to help you realign and reboot your reality to become the captain of your destiny and life journey.
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to help people become better informed with simple steps and suggestions to support a happier and healthier lifestyle.
Rapid Results Reprogramming
Who is driving your bus on the journey of life? Most people would answer they are driving, but are they driving or are they being driven? We believe we are the creator and designers of our reality, but our reality depends on the education and information provided in our environment, which greatly influences the meanings and messages we assimilate into our life. How we experience life is part awareness, part consciousness, and part environment. Have you ever noticed how a positive mindset leads to accomplishments, opportunities, and success, but a negative mindset leads to anxiety, disappointment, frustration, and upset? Once you notice this, it is time for some soul-searching and thinking time to identify the inner source of your choices and decisions.
Here are some specific suggestions to help you reprogram for rapid results:
- Affirmations are phrases or words spoken or thought and can become a self-fulfilling prophecy and supportive programming. Negative comments are disempowering and disruptive.
- Belief systems are the complex meanings, rules, stories, and thoughts that drive your behaviors and habits. Personal growth and self-development are excellent ways to identify and understand your belief systems and how they determine and drive your life.
- A bucket list is a checklist of things you want to do, experience, and see during your life. Carefully and consciously choosing your bucket list is important if you care about your outcomes. Do you have a written bucket list?
- Carrot and stick is a metaphor and model explaining human behavior and psychology that uses reward and punishment. The key is to use the perfect pain or right reward at the precise moment necessary for rapid results. Gambling, overeating, and smoking are behaviors that can be modified using the appropriate pain and pleasure therapy.
- Code of Conduct is the regulations, results, and rules you choose for your life and decide to guide your behavior, beliefs, and lifestyle.
- Decisions can be impulsive, instinctive, or well thought out. It is important to train your brain to make the best decisions in the time available. Decision-making is a skill that involves the art and science aspects of analysis for reward and risk that you can learn and master over time with coaching, experience, and training.
- Deming total quality management principles helped Honda and Toyota become dominant players in vehicle manufacturing and can help you in your business and personal life. Small quality improvements every day lead to massive benefits, dividends, and progress.
- Emotional mastery is the art and science of learning how to direct your beliefs, emotions, and thoughts to serve you and others best.
- Energy is a life force that fuels our body and brain. Choosing the best nutrition sources and strategies is key to accessing the energy that determines the quality of your life.
- Environment plays a key role in your life. The environment consists of everything around you and in you, influencing everything that happens in life. The environment is a much larger factor than most people realize. Be sure to invest time in nature and protect your environment as if your life depends on it because it does.
- Goals are a checklist of what you want to do, have, or see in your future. (aligns with your bucket list)
- Home is where the heart lives. Be sure your home is a sacred, safe, and soothing sanctuary.
- Hypnosis & Self Hypnosis are techniques to program our body and brain behaviors. Hypnosis is another person accessing your subconscious mind, and self-hypnosis is tapping into your subconscious mind. Many people are being brainwashed and hypnotized without realizing it. Remember everything you eat, drink, feel, hear, say, see, smell, taste, and touch influences every cell in your body…choose wisely.
- Identity is the total belief system and image you hold regarding all aspects and avenues of your emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual personality.
- Incantations are phrases or words spoken or thought while in a charged emotional state and can become a self-fulfilling prophecy and supportive programming.
- Koch Principles are based on the Pareto 80%/20% principles regarding 80% of your results come from 20% of your actions. Koch Principles focus on applying the 80%/20% principles to your desired Destinations, Routes, and Actions for rapid results reprogramming your body and brain.
- Language is a complex communication process that can be used for deprogramming, programming, and reprogramming your emotional, mental, and physical state. Choose carefully the language you use.
- Mantras are sounds or words that can tap into your subconscious mind to improve and influence your happiness and health.
- Mastery Action Plan (MAP) is like a blueprint for your future. Creating a written blueprint is a great way to create a wonderful life. Create mind maps and vision boards.
- Meaning, Mental Mastery, and Mindset address the concept of manifesting thoughts into things to manifest what you desire in life. Where there is a will, there is a way.
- Oath of Office is a commitment to act and behave with integrity in your responsibilities and roles in life. Your mission, values, and vision influence your oath of office.
- Peers are the people we invest money and time with and significantly influence our lifestyle.
- Power virtues are powerful words that boost our spirit and drive our behaviors.
- References, Resources, and Resourcefulness are the skills we use to find the best paths to follow.
- Role Models help you find the right resources and resourcefulness to be the captain of your ship.
- The Socratic Method approach to learning is based on asking better questions to arrive at better answers and rapid results.
- Stories are the meaning and message we give to an experience and memory from our past. Stories can help us or hinder us. Changing a disempowering story into an empowering story can change your life. Choose your stories carefully.
- Thinking Time is a special skill set to help train your brain. The goal is to use the Socratic method to ask better questions to receive better answers and think things through.
- Timeline therapy is understanding the evolution of your past, present, and future experiences and explorations. Timeline therapy is a terrific tool for peak performance and self-mastery.
- Triad is the concept of our emotional, mental, and physical state controlling our health and well-being.
- Vision Boards have the potential to help you design Mastery Action Plans (MAP) for rapid results reprogramming.
- Visualization has the power to help you accomplish your dreams. What you see can be what you get when you learn to master the art and science of visualization.
- Wheel of Life is a powerful diagnostic and evaluation technique to monitor your productivity, results, and success in the important areas of your life.
These success strategies can help you build unbreakable and unshakable confidence and resilience when you apply them and integrate them into your mastery action plan.
Reality Realignment Reboot
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result” are profound words with wisdom that applies to our quality of life. To be happy, healthy, and in harmony, we must realign and reboot any negative emotional, mental, or physical state and change our reality by deprogramming and then reprogramming ourselves. Changing our emotional state changes our physical state, and changing our physical state changes our emotional state. There is a complex feedback loop between our body, brain, and emotions which is why beliefs, behaviors, and habits are so powerful for creating the reality we desire and deserve.
The greatest weapon is not a gun or a bomb. It is the control of education and information. By controlling education and information, you control the people and populations of the world. Education and information can be dishonest and distorted to control content and manipulate minds, or they can be helpful and honest to help humans be happy and healthy. Remember everything you eat, drink, feel, hear, say, see, smell, taste, and touch influences every cell in your body and brain…choose wisely.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog offers some simple steps and suggestions to achieve rapid results by reprogramming your mindset and rethinking a reality realignment reboot to take control of your lifestyle and be happier and healthier.
“Our belief systems, decisions, and habits determine our emotional, financial, mental, physical, and spiritual health and longevity. Your identity, peers, and role models play a key role in your level of happiness, health, and harmony. All choices create rapid results and rewards that move you closer to your aspirations, dreams, and goals or farther away…so remember to choose wisely”. —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.