How well do you remember your reading, writing, and arithmetic from grade school? These skills set the foundation for your career, knowledge, and success up to this point in your life. Your resiliency, resolve, and resourcefulness will determine your success for the rest of your life.
During these crazy coronavirus conditions, how we reinforce and remember our resiliency, resolve, and resourcefulness will determine our success. How will you weather the storms of strain, stress, and struggle if you do not have these resources?
Today, we will review key factors that are critical to creating success and sustaining that success for the long term. Remember life, is a marathon and not a sprint.
“Our happiness and health depend on how well we can develop and maintain our body, mind, and spirit to deal with the challenges in life in a chaotic and complex world.” —Michael Morningstar
We must build our skills, stamina, and strengths to make better choices and decisions. We must learn to be balanced, centered, and grounded regularly and routinely. If we find ourselves falling into a fearful, frantic, and frustrated state, we must change our state, to regain our resiliency, resolve, and resourcefulness. These will help us avoid making poor choices and decisions.
Resiliency is the ability to maintain, retain and sustain our level of effective, efficient, and empowered energy.
Being unshakable and unstoppable requires the right mental attitude, mental toughness, and mindset. In addition to conditioning the mind you must condition and train your body under a wide variety of environments.
Resolve is the determination, discipline, and drive to do what it takes to get things done in spite of detours, obstacles, and roadblocks.
Where there is a will there is a way.
Resourcefulness is the ability to find the resources and role models necessary to guide you on the path that will best serve you. All you need is within you now if you have programmed your brain and body to find the right resources. There is always a way when you are totally committed.
Resiliency, Resolve, and Resourcefulness
Here are some simple steps, strategies, and suggestions to help you develop stronger resiliency, resolve, and resourcefulness:
- Reaffirm and realign your values and vision to serve your highest outcomes and passions.
- Rebuild your digestive tract and immune system.
- Reconnect your head and your heart for increased emotional intelligence.
- Redesign your life to serve and support you at a higher consciousness and spiritual level.
- Reenergize your relationships and yourself with direct, honest, and open communications. The truth will set you free.
- Refocus on what is most important in your life right now and in the future. The past is composed of your life lessons. Learn and move on.
- Rejuvenation and rest are vital to happiness, health, and hope.
- Remember, this too shall pass. Learn, live, love, and look forward to the next chapter in the circle of life.
- Remove as many energy vampires, health hazards, and toxic factors from your lifestyle as possible.
- Renew your body, mind, and spirit each day. Just like a cell phone, you must recharge the battery to access the world wide web and stay connected.
- Restore your faith in a greater good and higher power. Retune your body, mind, and spirit to a divine higher frequency.
- Revitalize your body, mind, and spirit with high vibration beverages, foods, herbs, and superfoods.
- Reward yourself and celebrate your progress. Reduce the tendency to give constructive criticism because it is still criticism.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of rewarding research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration for a happy and healthy lifestyle and mindset. This blog offers suggestions to improve your resiliency, resolve, and resourcefulness. These three simple words are like superpowers to help you create rapid results in your life and relationships.
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.