How well do you trust the peddlers of drugs, politicians, and public health officials during these crazy coronavirus conditions? Do you feel as if the public is being brainwashed by politicians and public health officials? If you feel coerced, condemned, confined, conflicted, confronted, confused, or concerned during these current crazy coronavirus conditions you are not alone. Many people are feeling they are being told fake news, full lies, half-truths, and manipulated information instead of hearing the truth. These concerns and confrontations can harm your happiness and health. It is therefore up to each of us to do what we can to sort out the fiction from the truth to make better choices and decisions. This blog will share some simple steps to help you banish brainwashing and be more calm, cool, and conscious.
There is a fine line between brainwashing and manipulative marketing. Right now a lot of the mandates, manipulation, and marketing have crossed the line and have been brainwashing people to overtly influence their behaviors and beliefs. In this time of massive coercion, confrontation, and confusion it is more important than ever to be centered and grounded.
When we are stuck in a fearful, frantic, and frustrated state, we tend to make poor choices and decisions. Many people have forgotten how to use their common sense. Can you ever remember a time in history when people, politicians, and public figures gave dangerous and false narratives to lead people down a dangerous, delusional, and dead-end path? History can be our friend and help us learn and remember lessons from the past, so we can avert danger and destruction in the present and future.
- Avoid the negative energy vampires who want to suck the energy, happiness, and joy out of your life to feed their obsessions.
- Avoid the negative news and toxic television. Arrange to find education and information that gives you knowledge and wisdom to make better decisions.
- Banish the trolls and zombies that seek to do harm and take advantage of people. Many people put power and profits above doing the right thing and telling the truth.
- Ditch the witches with the pills, poisons, and potions that can cast a dark spell over you and your family.
- Do more with less. Find more time for the things that are really important and bring joy and meaning to your life. Consume less and conserve more. Happiness, joy, and love are free and can help your health so enjoy more of them.
- Fear makes us do crazy things. In a state of fear often make bad choices and decisions that we will later regret. Learn to breathe and stay mindful to stay in a calm, centered, and confident state under stress.
- Guard access to your brain. Once something enters your mind, you may not be able to get it out or undo the damage.
- If you use social media be sure it does not abuse and use you. Social media can be an addiction and brainwashing tool combined in one.
- Turn off the black holes of drama, jealousy, manipulation, and negativity.
Bath Your Brain in Beauty and Beautiful Brainwaves A – Z
- Affirmations help when you learn how to link determination, massive action plans, mindset, positive language, SMART goals, and vision boards for success.
- Bucket lists are a great way to set smart goals for your future and celebrate and reward your success along the way.
- Change your approach to overcome challenges, obstacles, and setbacks. Change your thinking until you create the success you seek and then celebrate.
- Dancing, drumming, and singing are great ways to change your emotional, mental and physical state for peak performance.
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) help resolve emotional issues, trauma, and upsets. Try it on everything and get ready to be wowed. Energy and exercise are also essential for emotional, mental, and physical health.
- Follow your common sense, faith, and good judgment. Find other people who have common sense and good judgment to share ideas and inspiration.
- Grounding to the earth—also called earthing—is a powerful process to increase energy and reduce inflammation and stress.
- Ho’oponopono is a helpful Hawaiian holistic healing process with profound and rapid results.
- Incantations are affirmations on steroids. Crank up your affirmations with emotions, music, and vision boards to empower yourself and transform your life.
- Journaling is a great way to document your journey and progress. It helps get things out of your head and on paper, so they do not harm and hinder your body and brain.
- Kindness to your family, friends, neighbors, and strangers helps keep you compassionate and connected to others.
- Laughter, light, and love are powerful medicines. Let your instinct and intuition guide you to make better choices and decisions. If it does not feel 100% right then invest in some thinking time to sort it out.
- Manifesting more magic moments requires a magic moment mindset. Mantras are sounds that connect us to the universe in ways that help us tone and tune our body, mind, and spirit. Meditation is a great body, mind, and spirit practice, that allows us to decompress, detach and disconnect from the chaotic world and find peace. Mindfulness is the awareness and mental acuity that comes from being centered, focused, and tuned into our surroundings. Music soothes our soul and helps synchronize our brain and nervous system for optimal performance.
- Nature is healing and soothing to our souls. Forest bathing in nature is very therapeutic. Nutrition is the energy and fuel for our body and brain to operate for peak performance. Energy helps us banish brainwashing and focus on designing our destiny.
- Open-minded attitudes allow you to receive more blessings, education, energy, and information.
- Peak performance peers help hold us to higher standards. Plant medicines are powerful gifts from nature.
- Quantum physics is an advanced theory that believes we can alter our health and well-being through epigenetics and our actions, lifestyle, and thoughts. Bruce Lipton in the Biology of Beliefs is a great resource to guide you.
- Recycle and reduce everything you can. Remembering that we are all codependent, connected, and contributing within this one big blue bubble, might help us cause conflict less and collaborate and cooperate more. Rejuvenation, rest, and restoration are keys to being happy and healthy. Resiliency and resourcefulness help with rapid results.
- Sleep quality and quantity are vital for our body and brain to function properly. Avoid blue lights, electronics, and fearful fright-filled news for three hours before bed.
- Spirituality helps us connect to a higher force or power that helps comfort us. It helps us get out of our heads and into our hearts. Wayne Dyer has been quoted as saying “We are spiritual beings having a human experience”. That sounds like words with wisdom and something to think about.
- Transformation starts with having terrific resources and a tribe of role models that help you raise your standards.
- Understand that emotional and mental health for individuals is vital to the overall health of communities.
- Values and vision are key to creating your destiny. Vision Boards are a valuable process to create a blueprint with your values and vision to guide you each day. Our vagus nerve condition is vital to our health and well-being.
- Words create the stories that empower us or poison us so chose your words wisely.
- X out the narcissists, negativity, and nervous nellies that want to bring you down to a lower level of consciousness.
- You are what you put in your body. Your happiness, health, and immune system depend on your choices. Yoga helps us stay happy and healthy.
- Zen thinking and a zest for life help put things in a better perspective.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of rewarding research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration for a happy and healthy lifestyle and mindset. This blog shares simple strategies to banish brainwashing that can sabotage your success.
“Our Stories and Words can act like a Medicine or a Poison…Choose Your Self Talk, Story, and Words Wisely”. – Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.