How often do you suffer from a cold, flu or sinus infection? It was still summer here when the advertisements for cold medicines, flu shots, and prescription drugs went into high gear. It seems every year the media, news, and press go on the offense to scare us into using flu shots, over-the-counter medicines, and prescription products to prepare for the “war of the worlds” waged by bacteria, fungus, pathogens, and viruses. After writing the 7 Step System to Stay Super Healthy it seemed like a great time to share Seven Strategies to Stop Sinusitis and help prevent and protect against colds and flu during the fall and winter seasons.
These are great strategies to use all year long to stay healthy, vibrant and well. Use one idea from each category each day and watch the amazing rapid results you achieve. As more people research natural products for their beauty and health many are finding the back to basics health trends offered with a holistic health and natural medicine are the most beneficial. If our choices and lifestyle can create colds, flu, and infections we can also find ways to naturally reverse these by strengthening our immune system.
7 Strategies to Stop Sinusitis
Discover how 7 Simple Strategies Stop Sinusitis. By implementing several of these ideas on a daily basis you can greatly reduce your risk from coming down with colds, flu and sinus infections. You may even begin to notice how your health and well being starts to shift and transform over time as you become happier, healthier and more resilient.
- Alkalize and energize your body with a daily dose of baking soda, Epsom salt, iodine, magnesium, sea salt and selenium to supercharge your immune system and mitochondria. It is well documented that many alkaloids promote potent health-enhancing properties. Our key body functions depend on alkaline minerals to operate efficiently and our health declines when they are not readily available.
Essential oils are potent extracts from plants that possess proven powerful properties to protect against colds, flu, and infections. Just like they help protect plants from being attacked by bacteria, fungus, and viruses they can help us by activating many complex immune support systems. Essential oils are easy to use and beneficial for many aspects of our health and wellbeing. Dr. Eric Zielinski is an essential oil expert and great resource know as Dr. Z. Thieves blend of essential oils is a great combination to help us stay healthy in the fall and winter. Essential oils applied to our skin, consumed in whole foods (like lemon or lime peel), and vaporized are all beneficial. Besides smelling good they can also help improve our mental state and mood.
- Flu teas, tinctures, tonics and shots made with all natural ingredients are a potent protection against harmful pathogens. There are many beverages and foods that utilize a wide range of ingredients with potent plant protection such as apple cider vinegar, basil, cayenne, cinnamon, clove, garlic, ginger, ginseng, lemon, lavender, lime, honey, olive leaf extract, oregano, rosemary, and turmeric. Anyone of them or a combination of them offers a super potent therapy to crank up our body defenses and immune systems.
- Megadoses of Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K are easy, fast and powerful ways to rebuild, regenerate and restore our body and brain with vital nutrients. It is well documented that our body depends on vitamins to function at an optimal level. Be sure to give your body the essential vitamins it needs each day. Consume whole foods with a rainbow of colors and buy vitamin supplements derived from whole foods.
- Neti pot for therapeutic irrigation of sinuses is a great way to stop sinusitis. By doing a regular therapeutic sinus irrigation it helps clean out the bad guys (pathogens) that can lead to colds, flu, and sinusitis. In the past, my favorite nasal rinse solution was simply seas salt and warm water. Now my mixture may include a combination of ingredients including calcium bentonite clay, colloidal silver, Epsom salt, essential oil, iodine, sea salt, and warm water. These all natural items have been well documented to contain antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
- Far Infrared therapy with saunas and far infrared heating pads have been found to be very efficient, low cost and safe products to support our health and well being. Light is well documented to support life in humans and plants. Plants convert light into energy by way of photosynthesis and humans use light to make vitamin D and promote health. Far infrared is part of the light spectrum and has been found to have many beneficial health properties. A Far Infra Red heating pad is a low-cost way to benefit from this light spectrum and to stay warm in the winter time. Get more sunlight to stay healthy. Check out Photobiomodulation therapy for interesting information that may help you rapidly improve your health.
- Superfoods contain powerful antioxidants and immune boosters. Consume a wide variety of whole foods containing the entire rainbow of colors spectrum. Consider trying these superfoods: acai and sea buckthorn berries, black, purple and red foods, cannabis, chlorella, coconut water, garlic, ginger, ginseng, krill, medicinal mushrooms, spirulina, turmeric, and foods with xanayanthins.
Mother Nature offers each of us an amazing array of healing energies and therapies for free. These miracles of Mother Nature include: activated charcoal, calcium bentonite clay, circadian rhythm, color, crystals, daylight, earthing, essential oils, flowers, frequencies, fresh air, green plants, herbs, ionizing molecules, light therapy, magnets, medicinal plants, minerals, mineral springs, moon cycles, night, probiotics, salt water, sea salt, seasons, smells, sounds, spring water, sunshine, thermal springs, vibrations, waves, and wind. Nature is intended to be an environment that is healing, restorative and soothing. Being in nature is an easy, free and wonderful way to calm our mind and restore our body to vibrant health and well being.
Being ready to learn these seven strategies and then apply them can help you stop sinusitis. While it can be challenging to go against the barrage of media hype for medical interventions there are many natural health strategies that offer rapid and real results that work. Our body was made with amazing abilities for health and self-healing and when we do our part to support it with the right lifestyle we will attain and maintain vibrant health. Remember … informed decisions are best for our family.
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
Beauty & Bodycare at Expo East