What is “wrong water” and how do you find wellness water? Read on to learn simple steps to know the difference. How many times have you heard recommendations to drink more liquids and water to stay healthy and hydrated? We have probably all heard it thousands of times. Unfortunately, many of the articles, companies, and people promoting their beverages have an ulterior agenda and money-making motive with hidden health hazards to steer you in the direction of buying their beverage even if it hurts your health. Many times this blog shares the words of wisdom regarding Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware) because there is a major move in motion to rob you of your health and wealth by selling you the wrong waters for being happy, healthy, and wealthy.
This blog is dedicated to pulling back the curtain of deception from the billion-dollar beverage industry. By sharing DIY healthy habits you can enhance your quality of life as you stop drinking the wrong water sources and start drinking wellness water with honest health benefits. Previously we have written posts about the benefits of DIY approaches to healthy beverages like Terrific Teas, Tinctures, and Tonics (definitely worth reading because it dives deep into specific strategies). This blog is a brief update and upgrade to those proven principles with several new super strategies. Rather than being a guinea pig and consuming unhealthy beverages and water, our goal is to give you dozens of simple strategies to heal and hydrate your body and brain by consuming the best wellness water options available.
If being more happy, healthy, and wealthy is important to you and your family it is vital you understand proper health and hydration so you can make better choices and decisions. My goal is to educate, empower and excite people around the planet about the many benefits of finding clean and pure water and then using herbal plants to enhance our beverages to become wellness water. People spend so much money on commercial beverages that are chemically altered, nutrient deficient, heated and treated, and made with synthetic compounds. This blog and others we have written on medicinal plants and trees will offer simple steps to help you develop the basic DIY skills to make your own herbal teas and wellness water.
Many people are so addicted to certain beverages that have been brewed and concocted with addictive components and compounds they avoid or reduce drinking even plain water. Therefore now is a great time to learn some techniques and tips to make great-tasting herbal beverages and teas that actually have medicinal properties. Additional benefits of wellness water include alkalizing beverages, eco-friendly, endurance energy, family-friendly, great taste, longevity benefits, lower medical expenses, renewable and sustainable, organic options, saving money, self-sufficiency, and super vitality.
Stop Drinking Wrong Water
By wrong water we mean adulterated, fake, junk unhealthy water that has been chemically enhanced, heat altered, highly refined, pasteurized, processed and preserved, and maybe even microwaved. We all know or need to know the wrong waters to avoid as much as possible including bottled water in plastic, boxed beverages, carbonated drinks, caffeinated drinks, caffeine energy drinks, fruit juices, milk, orange juice, sodas, soft drinks, sports drinks, sugary drinks, synthetic sweetener beverages, tea products, and most tap water. Yes, several of these go against the mega marketing mania aimed at manipulating your mindset.
Most plastic bottles leach chemicals and compounds into the water. We are not good Samaritans and stewards of our planet when you consider the overall cost to consumers for packaged products with the wrong water based on the cost of the product, economic impact, environmental impact, plastic pollution problem, and sustainability issues. Most tap water is contaminated with health hazards like chemicals, fluoride, glyphosate, heavy metals, hormones, mold, pathogens, petroleum products, and pharmaceuticals.
Start Drinking Wellness Water
Our ancestors for thousands of years had access to clean water and used herbal plants from Mother Nature to enhance their water into medicinal wellness water. They simply used the bark, flowers, fruits, herbs, leaves, mushrooms, roots, seeds, spices, stalks, stems, and wood of medicinal plants and trees to make herbal teas and wellness water. Over time they found certain plant parts offered certain benefits to enhance their health and well being allowing them to survive and thrive longer.
“Anyone can make DIY plant-powered wellness water since there is a wealth of wisdom documented in books and websites that share the abundance of herbal history and information going back thousands of years.” — Michael Morningstar
Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) are a great place to start since they have proven track records going back thousands of years focused on health, medicine, and nutrition. Soon the drugstore of the future will be designed to avoid and treat disease with herbal healing from the Green Farmacy and Green Pharmacy using organic plants for our health, immunity, and nutrition. Plant-based teas, tinctures, and tonics provide beneficial compounds to help deal with damage from free radicals and pathogens. The key is to consume a wide variety of natural teas that are non-irradiated, properly prepared, and organic. Drinking herbal beverages is also a great way to avoid dehydration. Remember “Let Food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” are words of wisdom from Hippocrates, the father of holistic medicine.
Herbal beverages have helped humans around the world with amazing benefits and health properties. Medicinal drinks can provide a wide range of helpful benefits to include antioxidants, disease prevention, first aid, enhanced sleep, enzymes, health enhancement, immune system support, medicinal properties, minerals, phytonutrients, polyphenols, vitamins, and wellness. Always use good rainwater, spring water, well water, or filtered water so you have the best base to start with. Remember to use a water filter or you will become a water filter and absorb some chemical contaminants and health hazards.
Simple Suggestion for Wellness Water
- Anise adds a nice flavor to water.
- Black tea is well known for being a healthy beverage.
- Cacao can make a super delicious and nutritious beverage cold or hot.
- Cardamom is used in many countries as a health beverage instead of coffee.
- Cascara is the dried coffee fruit used to make medicinal tea.
- Cats Claw is a tropical vine used to make medicinal tea.
- Chai tea is a blend of herbs and spices like black pepper, cinnamon, clove, ginger, and turmeric which has many synchronistic benefits.
- Cinnamon is great for you and helps make water taste great.
- Citrus like lemon, lime, or orange helps enhance water with antioxidants and flavor as they help alkalize and energize our body.
- Clove is a spice that really spices up a beverage such as chai or ginger tea.
- Cucumber is sometimes used in upscale establishments to flavor water.
- Dandelion flower, leaf, and root make a great therapeutic tea. Dandelion is a medicinal herb rather than a weed.
- Elderberry crystals or syrup can make a glass of water into an immune system enhancer.
- Essential oils can sometimes be gentle and pure enough to be added to water to make it wellness water.
- Ginger water is so easy to make. Cut some fresh ginger and brew a ginger tea.
- Ginseng is great to add to the ginger tea for additional benefits.
- Green powders are easy to add to water for a quick green drink.
- Green tea is one of the best antioxidant beverages for health and longevity.
- Hemp is a healthy and fabulous way to enhance water either by adding CBD oil or putting some of the plant or seeds in a smoothie.
- Hibiscus makes a beautiful, delicious, and nutritious tea.
- Lemongrass offers many super supportive health benefits. It adds great flavor to Asian dishes and teas.
- Maca is a medicinal root and is great in a natural organic hot chocolate or smoothie.
- Marshmallow root is often recommended by naturopaths because of its antimicrobial properties to help inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria like E. coli. It has also been found to help soothe inflammation.
- Matcha is a super healthy green tea.
- Medicinal mushrooms are a special class unto themselves and have been used for thousands of years to help provide medicinal and nutritional benefits. Some of the top medicinal mushrooms are chaga, cordyceps, kawaratake, maitake, reishi, shitake, and turkey tail. Paul Stamets is a top medicinal mushroom expert and offers articles, books, and videos on the many benefits of medicinal mushrooms. Four Sigmatic also has medicinal mushroom products. Both companies offer medicinal mushroom teas that are easy to make.
- Moringa powder has amazing benefits for health and nutrition.
- Nettles have been used for food and medicine for thousands of years.
- Papaya leaves and seeds have been used for getting rid of parasites and weight loss.
- Pau de Arco is an Amazon tropical herb with many reported health benefits.
- Peppermint essential oil and tea have numerous health benefits and spice up regular water into wellness water.
- Pine bark and needles have many medicinal benefits and you can harvest them for free to make a terrific tea.
- Rooibos is a plant from South Africa that makes a super tea.
- Sun teas made with any of these healthy ingredients save energy, money, and our planet.
- Tamarind is a tropical fruit that makes a delicious tea treat.
- Tulsi tea is consumed in India and other intelligent places for numerous health benefits.
- Turmeric is one of the most studied medicinal plants and makes a great tea.
- Wormwood is a plant with many health benefits like helping the body rid itself of parasites.
- Yaupon leaf can be harvested free for a coffee replacement and terrific medicinal tea.
- Yerba Matte is a popular medicinal plant in South America used to make tea.
BTW: Herbs are often called weeds by some people because they do not understand the medicinal benefits or they “do” understand the medicinal benefits but will benefit and profit by promoting their products instead so they demonize herbal plants as weeds.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration for a healthy lifestyle and mindset. This blog was about avoiding the wrong waters and drinking wellness water made with medicinal plants to help maintain better health. Every time you consume a beverage or water consider making your own medicinal wellness water because it can help save your health, money, and our planet.
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: After benefiting from one idea be social and share so others can benefit too. Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog. Thank you for your helpful support.