How beneficial will it be to hear about twenty-two tips to thrive being recommended by top holistic health practitioners to help empower your family during this crazy coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic?
With an almost never-ending stream of negative news, many people are eager to learn helpful things they can do now to boost their immune system and improve their lifestyle naturally.
Many people are confused, frustrated, and upset about the lack of real, helpful, and hopeful suggestions and tips for people to boost their health and immune system. This blog offers twenty-two tips that anyone can do to improve their immune system and reduce their risk from the various pathogens that are always present and new ones like the novel coronavirus COVID-19 with which we are currently dealing.
These twenty-two tips are affordable, easy, and effective in enhancing our resilience and vitality to deal with whatever pathogens we encounter.
These twenty-two tips are based on basic intuition, common sense, and first-hand experience. My passion and purpose are to help people be better educated and informed so they can make better choices to boost their immune system and enhance their recovery and resilience abilities. Remember…our behaviors, beliefs, habits, and rituals (psychology) determines at least 80% or our health and wellness results compared to medical treatments, prescriptions, and Over The Counter (OTC) drugs (medical mechanics) that at best can maybe help with the other 20%. We must do our part first to minimize the potential need for medical interventions later.
This blog post is dedicated to helping people learn the life lessons of many holistic health experts who committed their lives to help us live a happier, healthier, and more holistic life using the blessings, gifts, and wisdom of those that came before us.
Twenty-Two Tips to Thrive This COVID-19
Our ancestors, scholars, and teachers have passed down a wealth of valuable information and wisdom to help us be happy and healthy despite the rigors and risks we must face to survive and thrive. We have survived many adversities, challenges, and plagues for thousands of years. All that energy, information, and wisdom is within each of us and written down if you know how to tune in and know where to look.
When we do our part, we are happy, healthy, and well. When we fail and forget the learnings and life long lessons of our ancestors, we are reminded to relearn the lessons first hand. These twenty-two tips are the combined wisdom of some of the best minds in the holistic and functional medicine fields to help us improve our health and lifestyle to be able to deal with whatever health challenges come along.
- Alkalizing and energizing our cells and mitochondria is vital to our health and longevity. This means preventing your cells from becoming too acidic and toxic. We must maintain a proper balance and provide support to our cells, glands, and organs for peak performance.
- Bicarbonates are vital in helping maintain the proper pH of our cells. Simple steps to improve your pH include bicarbonate of soda and bicarbonate of magnesium as a part of our daily routine. You can Google baking soda or The Miracle of Baking Soda by Dr. Penny Stanway to learn more about the benefits.
- Boost your immune system by supporting your digestive and excretory systems. This includes tender loving care (TLC) of your colon, gallbladder, intestines, liver, lungs, kidneys, pancreas, skin, and stomach. Now might be a great time to discover the benefits of colon hydrotherapy.
- Earthing and grounding refer to the process of being connected to the earth, which has been linked with many health benefits. Allow your bare feet to touch the ground regularly. Being connected to the earth and nature offers many powerful benefits.
- Exercise is vital to improve our lungs and muscular system. Sit less and stand more Walk with a backpack and hand weights to be fit, stronger, and toned. Our body and immune system need to be maintained and strengthened by daily habits.
- Gas Medicine refers to the intricate balance of the gases of Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Hydrogen, Nitric Oxide (NO), and Oxygen (O2) within our body to optimize our health and wellbeing. Each of these plays a vital role, and we can do simple things to help optimize them.
- Green plants and green powder superfoods offer a powerhouse of nutrition and protection. Cruciferous veggies contain antioxidants and sulfur and are especially beneficial.
- Happy, hopeful, and joyous emotions combined with laughter and playfulness make a great recipe to be healthier and more resilient. Negative emotions and negative thinking have been shown to weaken our health and immune system.
- Herbs and spices are well documented to have medicinal, protective, and therapeutic benefits. Our ancestors survived using them for many thousands of years with great success. Some of the best-known herbs and spices to enhance our immune system and help us be more resistant to pathogens includes ashwagandha, astragalus, bitter herbs, eucalyptus, garlic, ginger, ginseng, green tea, green powders, lemongrass, olive leaf extract, onions, oregano, peppers, and turmeric. There are many barks, leaves, and roots that have amazing antimicrobial properties.
- Hydration for health is as essential as air is for breathing. Our bodies are meant to be about 75% water. Too little water can weaken our digestion and immune system and make us more susceptible and vulnerable to pathogens like the novel coronavirus COVID-19.
- Maintaining our positive mental attitude is possibly the most important thing for each of us to do for a healthy body and mind. It is best to avoid people that are naysayers, negative, and harmful noise and best to seek people that are happy, healthy, in harmony, and helpful.
- Minerals like iodine, magnesium, selenium, sulfur, and zinc have been found to play a vital role in our health and immune functions.
- Minimize exposure to Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) pollution and smog as best you can. This includes minimizing the emissions from cell phones, cell towers, dirty electricity, EMF/EMR High Power Lines, smart meters, and wifi. Turn off wifi during non-use and sleep.
- Music and sound play a vital role in our wellbeing. Whether you prefer chanting, drumming, humming, listening, playing an instrument, or singing, each plays a role in the harmony of life. They can help boost our immunity, calm our vagus nerve, and improve our health.
- Nutrition is vital to maintaining our health and immunity. Avoid the temptation of fake, fast, and frankenfoods that are made with artificial ingredients, GMOs, and synthetic compounds. Reward yourself with nutrient-dense, organic, whole foods in a rainbow of colors. Great choices for antioxidants, enzymes, fiber, minerals, phytonutrients, trace elements, and vitamins include beans, berries, citrus, fruits, green veggies, legumes, medicinal mushrooms, nuts, root vegetables, seaweeds, seeds, sprouts, and vegetables.
- Personal hygiene needs to be a part of our awareness, common sense, and protective protocols all year long. There are many great times to wear a bandana, mask, and gloves to minimize chemical exposure, germs, pathogens, and pollen. Use natural and safe compounds for your body care, hand soap, and sanitizing products to stay clean, healthy, and resilient. Essential oils help protect plants and can help protect us too.
- Prayer is a powerful resource to help us find the strength to do our part to be more and do more like the powerful person and resourceful resource we are. We should ask for guidance and help to be more responsible and capable in times of adversity rather than pray for divine intervention to change the course of events to suit our personal ego and how we think things in the world should be.
- Social support is vital to our tribes surviving and thriving. Communities, families, and friends must come together to collaborate, communicate, and cooperate for the greater good of all. An old proverb says if you do not have something good to say, it is better to say nothing at all.
- Sleep more and stress less are words of wisdom to help prevent us from being more susceptible and vulnerable.
- Sunlight and Ultraviolet (UV) light are well documented as being vital for our health, resilience, and vitality. The sun helps people and plants stay healthy. People can improve their health and reduce a harmful virus load by enjoying time outdoors in adequate sunlight.
- Vitamins A B C D E and K are essential components of our health, longevity, and well being. Our best first sources should be from whole organic foods. It also makes good sense to supplement with natural vitamins derived from organic whole food sources.
- Wellness therapy can be beneficial in maintaining our health. Examples include acupressure, cleansing, cold/ hot therapy, detoxing, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Far-infrared (FIR) lights and mats, magnetic therapy, rebounding, reflexology, reiki, and saunas.
Epigenetic and Genetic Wisdom
It is important to remember that our ancestors discovered many ways to enhance and support their immune system to see them through famines, hard times, and epidemics.
So it is vital to learn to tap into our epigenetic and genetic wisdom they passed on to strengthen our health and immune system.
Remember, there is an abundance of easy and effective ways to thrive during tough times. It is up to each of us to choose what we do or do not do to improve our immune system, protect against stressors and toxins, and promote resilience during a pandemic.
Passion and Purpose
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense many hours of research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration for a healthy lifestyle and mindset. Remember, it is essential to choose wisely which behaviors, beliefs, habits, and rituals will best serve you today and in the future. What will you do to improve your health and immune system during the current novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak?
Next Morningstar NEWS Blog
Best Buy Budget-Friendly Family Foods to Be Prepared
PS: Comment, like, plus, and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, followers, and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS website. Thanks for your helpful support.
Leave a Reply