The 2016 Great NEWS posts are dedicated to Holistic Habits to help us be happy and healthy. Recent posts have focused on the health hazards we face and the disease and distress that results. Posts in the A to Z Health Habits series will offer simple steps to prevent disease, protect against many health hazards and restore resiliency. As mentioned in previous blogs there are a wide variety of biological, ecological, immunological, neurological, pharmaceutical, physiological, psychological and toxicological health hazards that are affecting our health and quality of life.
This post in the A to Z Health Habits series offers specific solutions, strategies and suggestions which have been identified as most helpful for my own health and that of my family and clients. Implementing these ideas have been found to help avoid, minimize and mitigate many health hazards and lifestyle issues. With the large number of people facing even greater numbers of health challenges this series of posts seemed the most effective and efficient way to help the most people in the least amount of time with beneficial health coaching. Think of this as the A to Z Health Habits book sharing one chapter at a time.
We must learn to identify health hazards to our body, mind and spirit and design mastery action plans to minimize their impact to our happiness and health. We know the long list of health hazards that cause disease so it is time to focus on the solutions to prevent it. Since our environment, lifestyle and nutrition are three of the most serious factors contributing to our health these posts are dedicated to an alphabetical list of the best of the best strategies my research has discovered.
Conscious Change and Healthy Habits
Since too many people are feeling sad, sick, stressed and struggling we must focus on new behaviors, beliefs and habits. If the chemicals and synthetic compounds in the air, food, land and water are a health hazard we must avoid them to the best of our ability. Since we are surrounded by artificial sweeteners, chemicals, drugs, dyes, Electro- Magnetic Frequencies (EMF), fertilizers, flavorings, food coloring, fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, medications, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, preservatives, radiation, synthetic compounds and vaccinations that harm our health we must implement a detailed defense and protection plan that provides maximum health benefits with the minimum cost and effort.
I am frequently asked for coaching, consulting, guidance and suggestions for various health challenges and issues. It seemed logical and logistically beneficial to summarize my top super solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems to help preserve and protect our health. The upcoming blog posts will be written in and A to Z Health Habits listing of the best of the best ideas, insights and information that has emerged over the last few decades to minimize health hazards and maximize helpful holistic health habits for our emotional, mental, nutritional, physical and spiritual well being..
Prevention and Protection Prevents a Pound of Punishing Pharmaceuticals
By creating a code of conduct health handbook and then implementing a mastery action plan we set ourselves up for happiness, health and wellness success. Without a code of conduct to live by we will be at the mercy of the wolves in sheep skins which prey upon the uneducated, uninformed and unfortunate. Many companies and individuals are determined to take advantage of you for their own gain, glory and greed. Big bucks and big corporations are eager to sell you fake, fast and Frankenfoods as well as pills, potions and products that take your money and leave you with the sad consequences. and serious side effects.
This A to Z Health Habits series will focus on a comprehensive list of specific solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems over a wide variety of topics to enhance our harmony, happiness and health.
Happy, Harmony and Healthy Habits
Here are the “D” list of solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems to implement for happiness, holistic health and peak performance.
- Decisions determine our destiny and level of happiness, harmony and health. Our story about our identity determines our decisions. When we stop our sad story we start our smart solutions. Coaching, guidance, mentoring and peer group are key drivers for our identity and story. Destiny decisions and words with wisdom determine our demise or our dream life. Choose wisely.
- Disease has more to do with our behaviors, beliefs, decisions, emotions, environment, fitness, food, lifestyle, habits, hormones, mental state, nutrition and resiliency than our genetics. The sooner we connect the dots and realize we can be healthy or ill by our emotional, mental, physical and spiritual choices the sooner we will discover the path to perfect health and happiness. The story about our decisions or our disease determines our destiny.
- Vitamin D is essential for health. Consume therapeutic levels above the minimum daily suggested dosage. Vitamins D is found in many foods and by exposing our skin to sunshine. Being deficient in Vitamin D will result in many health challenges and disease. Vitamin D taken at therapeutic dosages has been found to be very beneficial to protect us against common health issues.
- Dandelion, dill and daikon are healthy additions to a cleansing cuisine.
- Digestive enzymes are beneficial and help protect our health. The quality of our health is directly related to the ability of our enzymes and those in the foods we eat to break down foods for assimilation.
- Detoxing our system with each season is very beneficial. There are many ways to detox our digestive track, gall bladder, liver and other organs for optimal health. Detoxing is necessary to remove the artificial compounds, chemicals, heavy metals, herbicides, insecticides, plastics, poisons, radiation and toxins that accumulate in our body. Cleansing is the first step to support the digestive tract. Detoxing is a more detailed approach to protocols, remedies and therapies that go deeper to remove harmful substance that accumulate in various parts of the body. The internet provides many great resources for blood, brain, colon, gall bladder, glands, liver, pancreas, parasite, stomach and various detoxing procedures and detoxing protocols. Many can be done at home with basic preparation. Others are more detailed and may require skilled and trained medical personnel. Heavy metals detoxing in particular requires great care and caution. Activated charcoal is great for detoxing the body and used by many doctors and emergency rooms.
- Dementia is rapidly growing concern for many people. Dementia is a serious health challenge and calls for a full emotional, mental, physical and spiritual approach. Alzheimer’s and dementia go hand in hand so it is key to start early as the probable causes have been identified to begin over 30 years before the on set.
- Dental issues and oral health are one of the most often over looked and under addressed areas of health. There is so much important information to discuss that it is well worth your time to check out the Holistic Oral Health Summit.
- Detoxing with calcium bentonite clay has been found to be a fantastic remedy for dealing with external and internal issues such as acne, blackheads, bug bites, diarrhea, facials, food poisoning, insect stings, poison ivy, poison oak, rashes and skin irritations.
- Dr. Daniel Nuzum NMD is an expert in helping people detox.
- Dairy is a major allergen for many people. Pasteurized dairy has a clogging affect on our digestive and immune function. Most dairy contains antibiotics feed to cattle which contributes to antibiotic resistant bacteria.
- Dark chocolate and especially dark raw cacao (chocolate) is beneficial for many people. Raw cacao seeds are high in antioxidants and nutrients.
- Dehydration is a serious health hazard and we must be diligent to stay hydrated. Dehydration leads to a number of health challenges and complications and even death. Hydration is one of the easiest and most profound ways to improve and maintain our health. If your urine is yellow you are dehydrated and need water now.
The Healthy Habits 2016 series is dedicated to sharing simple steps for sustainable health. Our body, mind and spirit are being exposed to a harsh and harmful environment which is causing damage, degradation and destruction. The A to Z health Habits “D” simple suggestions will help stop the debilitating damage and start defending your body, mind and spirit against the excessive health hazards we are constantly exposed to. The A to Z Health Habits and Code of Conduct for Holistic Health over 26 weeks will transform your life when you decide to implement them.
What is your current Gap?
Are you being exposed to chemicals, synthetic compounds and toxins that are harming your body, mind and spirit? What are you doing to create a code of conduct for better behaviors and health habits? What will it take for you to begin protecting your self from damage, degradation and destruction? Are you ready to do your part to enjoy the benefits of repairing, reversing and revitalizing your body for peak performance and lifestyle longevity?
Mastery Action Plan (MAP)
It is also well documented that better emotions, lifestyle and nutrition are essential for maintaining our health and well being. There is a wealth of wisdom on the internet regarding the health hazards of our modern world. You will find great information in other posts on this website to help you enjoy peak performance and perfect health. When we do our part to invest the energy, money and time to learn how to maintain and protect our body, mind and spirit we will see how a health habits code of conduct and mastery action plan will enhance our quality of life. The A to Z Health Habits series is a brilliant book sharing one chapter at a time. Are you ready to read further for rapid results?
Call to Action
What comments, commitments or concerns come to mind regarding the many benefits of stopping the health hazards and starting the healthy habits to refresh, renew, restore and revitalize our body, mind and spirit? Are you ready to learn more and do your part to support your health?
Next week the Great NEWS blog will share:
A to Z Health Habits – E
PS: Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, followers and friends will also benefit from The Great NEWS Coach. Thanks for your helpful support.