The 2016 Great NEWS posts are dedicated to Holistic Habits to help us be happy and healthy. Recent posts have focused on the health hazards we face and the disease and distress that results. Posts in this A to Z Health Habits series will offer simple steps to prevent disease, protect against many health hazards and restore resiliency. As mentioned in previous blogs there are a wide variety of biological, ecological, immunological, neurological, pharmaceutical, physiological, psychological and toxicological health hazards affecting our health and quality of life. We must focus on healthy habits to guide our behaviors, beliefs and rituals toward emotional, mental, physical and spiritual well being.
This post in the A to Z Health Habits series offers specific solutions, strategies and suggestions which have been identified as most helpful for my health and recommended to others. Implementing these ideas have been found to help avoid, minimize and mitigate many health hazards and lifestyle issues. With the large number of people facing even more health challenges this series of posts is the most effective and efficient way to help the most people in the least time with beneficial health coaching. Think of this as the A to Z Health Habits book sharing one chapter at a time.
We must learn to identify health hazards to our body, mind and spirit and then design mastery action plans to minimize their impact to our happiness and health. We know the long list of health hazards that cause disease so it is time to focus on the solutions to prevent it. Since our environment, lifestyle and nutrition are three of the most serious factors contributing to our health these posts are dedicated to an alphabetical list of the best of the best strategies my research has discovered.
Conscious Change and Healthy Habits
Since too many people are sad, sick, stressed and struggling we must focus on new behaviors and beliefs to establish healthy habits. If the chemicals and synthetic compounds in the air, food, land and water are a health hazard we must avoid them to the best of our ability. Since we are surrounded by artificial sweeteners, chemicals, drugs, dyes, Electro-Magnetic Frequencies (EMF), fertilizers, flavorings, food coloring, fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, medications, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, preservatives, radiation, synthetic compounds and vaccinations that harm our health we must be vigilant. We must implement a detailed defense and protection plan that provides maximum health benefits with the minimum cost and effort.
I am frequently asked for coaching, consulting, guidance and suggestions for various health challenges and issues. Therefore it seemed logical and logistically beneficial to summarize my top super solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems to share them to better preserve and protect our health. The series of blog posts written in an A to Z Health Habits listing of the best of the best ideas, insights and information. These have come to my attention over many decades to minimize health hazards while maximizing helpful holistic health habits for our emotional, mental, nutritional, physical and spiritual well being.
Prevention and Protection Prevents a Pound of Punishing Pharmaceuticals
By creating a code of conduct health habits handbook and then implementing a mastery action plan we set ourselves up for happiness, health and wellness success. Without a code of conduct to live by we will be at the mercy of the predators which prey upon the uneducated, uninformed and unfortunate. Many companies and individuals are determined to take advantage of you for their own gain, glory and greed. Big bucks and big corporations are eager to sell us fake, fast and Frankenfoods as well as pills, potions and products that take our money and leave us with the sad consequences and serious side effects.
This A to Z Health Habits series will focus on a comprehensive list of specific solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems over a wide variety of topics to enhance our harmony, happiness and health.
Helpful Happy, Harmony and Healthy Habits
Here are the “V” list of solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems to implement for happiness, holistic health and peak performance. While many of the items listed may look similar to others mentioned they are so valuable as to warrant reviewing and repeating again. They are that important that they deserve additional thought.
- Vanilla beans are delicious and nutritious. Unfortunately real vanilla beans are some what rare and expensive to access. The real lesson regarding vanilla beans is to understand that many flavors in foods are the result of artificial flavorings. Even most of the vanilla flavor in foods is artificially produced. If you enjoy a particular flavor make sure the food source is authentic and avoid artificial flavors.
- Vetiver essential oil is a powerful herbal health aid with many benefits.
- Vegetables are very important foods for health and longevity. We want to eat a wide variety of colors of fresh local nutrient dense organic whole food vegetables each day.
- Vegetable oils that are processed and refined are health hazards to be avoided. This includes all canola, corn, peanut, soy and vegetable oils.
- Vegetables that are considered part of the cruciferous family are especially beneficial for our health.
- Vitamins are essential for being healthy. The best source of vitamins are from fresh local nutrient dense organic whole foods.
- Vinegar that is raw and unpasteurized such as raw apple cider vinegar has many health benefits and helpful properties. Consuming Distilled white vinegar should be avoided. It does make a great natural cleaning product.
- Vaccinations are a very serious health hazard due to the use of adjuvant, aluminum, chemicals, mercury, preservatives and other toxins. Many doctors and experts suggest you avoid them when possible. A key suggestion is to use calcium bentonite clay and activated charcoal before, during and after any vaccination.
- Very important we understand the biology of beliefs for our body and brain is the foundation for our happiness, health and wealth. We are the captain of our being and must make educated and wise choices about how to maintain and nourish our body, brain and building blocks.
Very important simple steps proven to improve our happiness and health include: Alignment, balance, conditioning, deep diaphragm breathing, elimination, flexibility, green foods, hydration, intensity training, jumping, knee strength, love, mobility, nature, organic, peace, quiet, running, sleep, thinking, understanding nutrition, vacations, water, x ray avoidance, yes to youthful thinking and zest for life.
- Very important we understanding how various bark, flowers, leaves, plants, roots, seeds and trees can be made into medicinal teas and tinctures. Teas made with various plant parts make a delicious and nutritious drink. Brewing tea ingredients in water set in the sun is called sun tea. Sun teas are easy to make and produce some of the highest healing benefits and health properties of tea available. Boiling and the excessive heat causes the breakdown of beneficial enzymes, nutrients and volatile oils in many medicinal plants.
- Very important we understand the benefits and uses of essential oils. This is a very powerful skill set to develop because essential oils have many health properties with proven benefits. They often work better than many prescription medicines.
- Very important we learn and understand how to make and use medicinal tinctures. Tinctures are made with medicinal plants prepared in alcohol solutions. They are very useful for people interested in holistic health, natural medicine and sustainable lifestyle.
- Very important we understand the benefits of herbs as a great sources of antioxidants and phyto-nutrients. With all the side effects and costs of prescription medicines now is a great time to plant and study herbs.
- Very important we understand that Genetically Engineered (GE) and Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) are science experiments. People and pets who eat them are acting as guinea pigs in a high risk science experiment with serious consequences
- Very important we understand that all diseases have core causes and root reasons that harm our health and prevent our recovery. Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) tapping is a form of Energy Psychology with really remarkable benefits. It has been found to be helpful with all and any emotional disruptions and upsets when applied with the caring coaching of a determined and disciplined practitioner. Remember emotions are the dominant drivers for being happy, healthy and in harmony or being sad, sick, stressed and tired.
- Very important we understand we are what we eat, digest and assimilate. This is a key foundation for us to be happy and healthy.
- Very important we understand there are many forms of medicine and medical practice. Ayurvedic , Bach Flower Remedies, Chiropractic, Herbal, Homeopathic, Naturopathic, Osteopathic, Shamanic, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and other forms of medicine have proven track records and results. Understand the more choices we have the greater our chance and probability of success.
- Very important we understand that almost all Over The Counter (OTC) and prescription medicines sold today are synthetic chemical compounds. While they are based on natural compounds occurring in nature they subject people to many adverse reactions and side effects. Mother Nature provides a wide range of natural foods, herbs, minerals, organisms, plants and water which have proven benefits and track record of being anti bacterial, anti fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, anti-septic, anti viral and pro-biotic (for life). Remember our creator provides everything we need to be happy, healthy and in harmony when we learn to listen to our inner wisdom.
- Very important we remember and understand that Mother Nature knows best for our planet. We should not abuse, pollute or waste her precious resources. We should follow the Iroquois Confederacy wisdom of thinking about the consequences and wisdom of our decisions and the affect they will have on the next seven generations.
- Very important we understand that hemp is an herb with many economical, medicinal and nutritional benefits. It can make buildings, clothing, fabrics, food, fuel, medicine, plastic and much more. Hemp is one of the most beneficial plants on the planet. Compared to alcohol, drugs and prescription medications hemp is our best choice for happiness and health.
- Very important we remember and understand that all synthetic chemicals and compounds have dangerous side effects and toxic consequences. Cleaning chemicals, fertilizers, fragrances, fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, larvacides and pesticides end up polluting the air, foods, soils and water we need for survival.
- Very important we understand we need quality time to re-balance, re-energize, refresh, regenerate, relax, rejuvenate, renew, restore, rest and revive our emotional, mental, physical and spiritual health. The quality and quantity of our restful and restorative sleep is vital to our health, productivity and well being.
- Very important we understand the benefits of growing organic flowers, foods and fruits to feed our family. Skills for growing our own foods is one of the best investments we can make to be happy and healthy.
- Very important we embrace the idea of total body, mind and spiritual health and well being every day of our life. Being in a Beautiful State every day is the key to unlocking our pure potential and being happy and healthy. Meditation, prayer and yoga are powerful practices to help us attain, maintain and sustain a beautiful state each day. Namaste
Understand that better behaviors, beliefs and habits lead to better benefits and rapid results for our body, mind and spiritual health. Are you ready to start doing more of the Helpful Stuff and stop the Harmful Stuff?
The Healthy Habits 2016 series is dedicated to sharing simple steps for simple and sustainable health. Our body, mind and spirit are being exposed to a harsh and harmful environment which is causing damage, degradation and destruction. The A to Z health Habits “V” simple suggestions will help stop the debilitating damage and start defending your body, mind and spirit against the excessive health hazards we are constantly exposed to. The A to Z Health Habits and Code of Conduct for Holistic Health over 26 weeks will transform your life when you decide to implement the simple strategies and suggestions.
What is your current Gap?
What limiting behaviors and beliefs are harming your happiness and health? What justification and rationalization story do you tell others and your self? Unfortunately many people are doing things they know are harming their health and trying to justify, minimize or rationalize it. Our body is the temple for our brain, heart and soul and our habits determine the future health of our body, mind and spirit. What are you doing to create a code of conduct for better behaviors, beliefs and health habits? What will it take for you to begin protecting your self from damage, degradation and destruction? Are you ready to do your part to enjoy the benefits of repairing, reversing and revitalizing your body for peak performance and loving longevity?
Mastery Action Plan (MAP)
It is well documented that better beliefs, emotions, lifestyle and nutrition are essential for maintaining our health and well being. There is a wealth of wisdom on the internet regarding the health hazards of our modern world. You will find great healthy habits information in other posts on this website to help you enjoy peak performance and perfect health. When we do our part to invest the energy, money and time to learn how to maintain and protect our body, mind and spirit we will see how a health habits code of conduct and mastery action plan will enhance our quality of life. The A to Z Health Habits series is a beneficial and brilliant book revealing one chapter at a time. Are you ready to read further for rapid results?
Call to Action
What comments, commitments or concerns come to mind regarding the many benefits of stopping the health hazards and starting the healthy habits to refresh, renew, restore and revitalize our body, mind and spirit? Are you ready to learn more and do your part to support your health?
Next week the Great NEWS blog will share:
A to Z Health Habits – W
PS: Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, followers and friends will also benefit from The Great NEWS Coach. Thanks for your helpful support.
Leave a Reply