It seems surreal that for over two years we have been under the spell of a novel coronavirus that has baffled many doctors, government officials, health care professionals, and scientists. The crazy coronavirus conditions continue to cause global chaos, concern, and confusion. These conditions have opened the eyes of many people and sparked awareness and consciousness for a new world outlook. It is time for us to wake up and smell the stink that is contributing to the fear of millions of people who are sad, sick, stressed, and struggling due to these conditions. Remember every adversity creates the opportunity for growth and transformation.
20 Threats to the Tribe + 20 Tips to Tribe Thrive Part 1 revealed the 20 threats converging to create the current challenges causing extreme hardship and harm. This blog will focus on twenty tips to tribe thrive to help people better deal with the threats by focusing on action items that minimize the chaos and confusion.
History reveals the repeating cycles of parasites, pathogens, politicians, problems, and public policy that cause cycles of death, debt, disagreements, disasters, disease, disruptions, and distress for humans. Some people consider politicians to be parasites, pathogens, and problems. Once you identify the health hazards and threats to the tribe you can take evasive action by finding reliable role models, resources, and responses to navigate and negate many of the health hazards and threats. By making better decisions in our life we can determine and direct our happiness, health, and well-being. It is important to be a part of a thriving tribe in order to live long and prosper.
The blogs on Morningstar NEWS are part of my passion project to help people understand the health, safety, and environmental issues that threaten us in order to avoid, minimize, and mitigate the situations to the best of our abilities. My goal is to help people stop being part of the problems and start being part of the solutions.
I have found The Serenity Prayer to be very centering because it contains words of wisdom that help guide me and keep things in perspective. Hopefully, it can help you too. The prayer reads: God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference. This blog shares simple steps to begin changing the things that can enhance your happiness, harmony, and health.
Twenty Threats to the Tribe (Part 1)
Twenty Tips to Tribe Thrive
We must carefully choose our beliefs and direct our decisions to support our body, mind, and spirit to manifest a better world for all beings and the environment.
Let us look at the twenty tips to tribe thrive as we promote better happiness, harmony, health, and holistic living.
- Agricultural practices, Mother Nature, and natural ecosystems in balance are necessary to provide food for all animals and humans. Agriculture must focus on more effective and efficient sustainable methods to grow our food. We must demand better and safer standards to produce more local, nutrient-dense, organic, whole foods. We must design, implement, and maintain the best practices and principles of permaculture, regenerative, renewable, and sustainable food production. All Genetically Engineered (GE) and Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) fake food systems must be phased out. We must reduce the chemicals, save our soil, and stop contaminating and wasting our precious water supplies.
- Bio-labs, bioweapons, chemical, and nuclear weapons must be neutralized, phased out, and transformed into safe technology. Health, safety, and the environment must become top priorities for all people. Remember, there is no Planet B. Viruses are a part of life and part of us, therefore we must learn to live in harmony with all organisms on the planet. Bio-labs can be replaced with Biology of Beliefs (BOB) education centers. Implementing BOB thinking will improve our lives.
- Canceling cancer, diabetes, and other diseases and improving our quality of life are attainable goals when we implement therapies that include energy medicine, herbal remedies, holistic protocols, lifestyle modifications, natural nutrition, and spiritual approaches. We need better education and information to help people make better lifestyle decisions. Companies need incentives to sell healthy products and to be penalized when they produce beverages, chemicals, foods, and products that are health hazards. As people become happier, healthier, and live longer we must address the destructive nature of some populations and overpopulation risks.
- Constipation, dehydration, malnutrition, and poor nutrition in the United States and many developed countries result from unhealthy lifestyle choices. Due to a lack of education, information, and motivation people are making damaging decisions. Most people have the money, resources, and time but they fail to allocate, plan, and think about their precious resources and make unhealthy choices. Most people allow themselves to be brainwashed and hypnotized by mainstream media companies that want to keep them in a trance. It is up to us to unplug from the matrix and find new peers and a powerful tribe. Drinking filtered water is better because you reduce the risk of chlorine, fluoride, herbicides, pesticides, and prescription drugs being in the water. Buying a filter or becoming a filter reveals a powerful message.
- Corruption, deception, ego, greed, loophole laws, lies, power, and tyranny must be replaced by teamwork, transformation, transparency, tribe, trust, and truth. We must demand and reward honesty, integrity, and transparency. We must re-engineer and reward cities, companies, and countries that promote and protect the health, safety, and the environment for our well-being. The butterfly effect is more powerful than most people realize.
- Debt must be used with caution as a beneficial financial tool to fund intelligent long-term investments and projects. We must avoid excessive and reckless debt and spending that drags down a person, a company, or a country. Focusing on a balanced budget and a fair free market financial system is essential. Replace deficit spending and fiat currencies with asset-backed securities. All government liabilities and obligations must be budgeted and funded to promote community confidence and continuity. Inflation is a destructive abuse that must be avoided to protect the purchasing power and value of our assets, income, investments, and retirement.
- Education is the best way to improve the economy, productivity, and stability of a city, community, country, and global markets. It seems the public school systems in the US have become confused and disoriented. Leaders and parents must step up and decide what is best for their children based on their belief systems and their model of the world. Parents must own responsibility for their children’s behavior, discipline, and education. Parents have the authority, money, and power to shape their children’s minds and thoughts for a better education system. Children need help to fix and undo some of the drama and trauma they have dealt with for the last several years. We must encourage children to be creative, eager, and motivated to learn various subjects. Homeschooling is a great option for many.
- Electronic devices emit electromagnetic frequency (EMF) and electromagnetic radiation (EMR). We must demand that companies use ingenuity and innovation to protect us from electronic pollution and radiation. We must consider the health and well-being of all living organisms and minimize the streams of EMF and EMR from all sources. We must demand and mandate that cell phones and towers, GPS satellites, high-power electric transmission lines, home wiring, Smart meters, and wifi routers are designed and manufactured with EMF and EMR prevention and protection protocols.
- Emotional and mental health are top priorities to help keep a tribe happy and healthy. It must be a high priority to help people feel complete, confident, congruent, and connected. People dealing with debilitating drama, trauma, and Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (PTSD) must receive the help and support they need. Instead of prescribing chemical solutions from pharmaceutical companies as a band-aid, we must design safety nets that utilize cognitive therapy, convenient stress reduction systems, and comprehensive lifestyle training.
- Energy production from fossil fuels has been both harmful and helpful to the world. Coal, natural gas, and petroleum products have allowed the world to advance and prosper. The price to the people and the planet have been significant. We must rapidly reduce our dependency on them and implement cleaner and greener alternative energy sources because fossil fuels have contributed to excess environmental damage and pollution. We must incentivize energy companies to switch to more efficient methods and clean up the environmental problems from the past. We must encourage ingenuity and innovation with new technology and thinking to find the most innovative solutions. We must invest less in cars, clothes, combustion engines, convenience, and consumption and more in mass transportation, more efficient buildings and homes, more effective energy production, and more intelligent choices and decisions for agriculture, infrastructure, and social structure.
- Frankenstein Foods (GE & GMO) are a scientific experiment that has no place in an intelligent being’s body. We must learn to avoid fake, fast, and fried foods and consume nutrient-dense organic whole foods to protect our health and future wealth. We must promote quality farming and food production to protect animals and humans. By using permaculture and sustainable farming we are protecting our water resources and helping to Save our Soil (SOS). It is important for more people to plant victory gardens, produce compost and protect our topsoil. Food labeling and ingredient integrity should be high quality and carefully monitored to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of all consumers. The European Union (EU) and Japan have great disclosure and labeling policies. The U.S. needs major improvement.
- Fighting, military-industrial R&D, wars, and weapons are problems that harm countries and people. The U.S.Department of Defense has trillions of dollars of spending they cannot account for which is unacceptable. By replacing fighting and wars with collaboration, communication, and cooperation we all benefit. We are many different tribes but in reality, we are one tribe of people on one planet and we must learn to get along for the good of everyone. We must demand, honesty, integrity, transparency, and truth from all countries and governments. By diverting these resources into manifesting peace and prosperity we create a better world for all people and generations to come
- Food abundance, nutrition, and security are great goals for all countries to embrace. Food scarcity is an orchestrated planned-demic to increase the power and wealth of the 1 percent. When people start eating at home more, growing their own food, making family meals a priority, and planting victory gardens they will take control of their food, health, and wealth. It is no longer acceptable for the 1% of powerful people to be the puppet masters pulling the strings and controlling our food supply.
- Government agencies are created to serve the best interest of the people. When they no longer serve the greatest good it is time for their charters to be revoked or for them to be recognized. The Centers for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the National Health Institute (NHI) have become the pawns and puppets of corrupt people and have gone rogue. Companies must not be allowed to buy the regulations, results, and rewards they desire and that puts our health, safety, and environment in jeopardy. Each country must manage its affairs to help its citizens and protect the global tribe of humans. An agency that influences other agencies and organizations must be held accountable by due process and the people they seek to regulate. The happiness and health of all people depend on democratic doctrines, loving leadership, and selfless service dedicated to the greater good.
- Lifestyle beliefs, behaviors, and habits can lead to happiness, harmony, and health, or to being sad, sick, stressed, and struggling. We must make smart decisions regarding our exercise, fitness, nutrition, and sleep. Humans are intelligent beings but their reptilian brain often controls and dominates their decisions at a primal level for survival. Human behavior manipulation psychology has advanced quickly so most humans are susceptible to significant amounts of brainwashing and hypnotizing. They can easily be directed down a lifestyle path linked to debt, deception, depression, disability, disagreement, disease, disputes, distress, divorce, and dystopian darkness.
- Medical malpractice, mandates, misinformation, and mistakes are the result of giving too much authority, money, and power to special interest groups that may not have your best interest in mind. When you give your personal power to others, you put your happiness, health, and wealth at risk. Remember the words of wisdom from Hippocrates – “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”. Better living through chemistry is a man-made delusion and experiment that has backfired and caused too much pain and suffering. It is time for Acupressure, Ayurvedic, Chiropractic, Energy Psychology, Holistic Health, Homeopathic, Human Touch, Osteopathic, Plant Medicine, Qi Gong, and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to take the lead in our healthcare systems. Allopathic medicine can be the last resort when all other options have failed to get results. There are amazing benefits from using plant medicine from bark, berries, flowers, fruits, leaves, herbs, mushrooms, and roots to provide a wide range of antioxidants, enzymes, phytonutrients, and vitamins.
- Pollution from chemicals, heavy metals, herbicides, insecticides, pesticides, and plastics is caused by people doing stupid stuff and not thinking about the long-term impact on people and on the planet. We must find ways to clean our air, buildings, clothes, land, and water and find ways to protect them from dangerous health hazard toxins. We must stop dumping toxins that affect all land and marine life. We must stop the proliferation of plastic bottles and recycle all the ones already discarded. Plastic has been a blessing and a curse. Plastics allow us many conveniences, but it has also caused pollution for our land and waters. If we must use plastics then we must also accept the responsibility to reduce, reuse, and recycle to the greatest extent possible. We must stop the single-use and throw-it-away mentality and start recycling all plastics after the primary use has passed. Recycling and reducing plastic must be a way of life and not a greenwashing slogan or story.
- Religion, scripture, and spirituality are soothing support for our souls. They should also be ways to promote goodwill and peace on earth. We must all be free to believe and follow our own beliefs and god. When we accept and acknowledge other deities, gods, religions, and sacred scriptures we may find that we expand our own faith, gratitude, religion, and spirituality. It is time to practice what we preach and love our neighbor as ourselves.
- Small amounts of sugar and spice can be a nice treat. Excess sugar and synthetic sweeteners are like a self-sabotaging slow suicide strategy. Artificial sweeteners and High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) have become the drug of choice for many people. Science has shown that synthetic sweeteners and HFCS are major health hazards. We are gambling with death and disability as we consume more sugar. HFCS comes from GMO corn which degrades your health as you increase their wealth. Reducing the consumption of sugar is one of the best things you can do to reduce your risks for diabetes, heart disease, immune system dysfunction, inflammation, and obesity. Small amounts of natural sweeteners like honey, maple syrup, molasses, stevia (no calories), and organic sugar allow you to enjoy a sweet flavor while still supporting your health.
- Water is the elixir of life and the source of all life. We must do everything within our abilities to stop the contamination, depletion, pollution, profiteering, scarcity, and wasting of water. Billions of people are at risk due to water scarcity and toxicity. We must stop taking water for granted and start being good stewards of our water resources. Most of the world’s water is contaminated with dissolved chemicals, fluoride, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, and pollution. As every city, county, and country does its part to conserve, protect, and save their water resources the world will be a happier and healthier place. Protecting all the aquifers, lakes, oceans, rivers, and seas will help prevent our precious waters from being contaminated.
Ray Dalio posted a brilliant commentary on YouTube titled the Principles for Dealing with the Changing World Order to explain much of the chaos that is occurring.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog offers helpful insights regarding the twenty tips to tribe thrive. When we stop being part of the problem and start being part of the solution we enhance our happiness, harmony, and health.
“Our quality of life is directed by our belief systems and identity. They determine our daily decisions which influence our actions, behaviors and habits. To expand and improve our quality of life we must regularly update, upgrade, and upload new empowering information. This helps us manifest an expanded level of happiness, harmony, and health. Choose your belief systems and identity carefully because they determine your destiny.” —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.