As we begin a New Year in 2022, it can be very advantageous and beneficial to look back at 2021 and see what important health hazards we faced and what life lessons we learned. Then we can direct our energy and focus away from health hazards and towards healthy habits to improve our happiness, health, and lifestyle. Looking at the past can be very helpful for learning our life lessons and then identifying better habits, ideas, and strategies for the future.
With the current crazy coronavirus conditions dominating our economy, lives and mindset now is a great time to review what harmful health hazards are hurting humans the most and decide on what we can do to minimize and prevent them from impacting us. Maybe now is the perfect time for a quick review of the top 21 harmful health hazards that are hurting humans and then we can come up with specific strategies to shift our behaviors and beliefs.
The Morningstar NEWS blog is passionate about helping people discover health hazards so they can be avoided and minimized to the extent possible. With education, information, and inspiration we can make better choices and decisions to keep us happy and healthy. Daily decisions and simple strategies can shift our direction and destiny. During the current crazy coronavirus conditions, we need to do our homework and research to avoid harmful health hazards and focus on adopting healthy habits.
21 Harmful Health Hazards Hurting Humans
All of the health hazards combined and each one individually is connected, interrelated, and multiplying the dangers and harm we face daily:
- Accidents are a major cause of death, disruption, and disability in society. Whether it is a car accident, a fall, or sports injury many people are hurt, killed, or maimed every year in accidents. Accidents are a major cause of head injuries. ATVs, bicycles, football, motorcycles, scooters, skateboards, and skiing lead to many serious injuries. Avoid talking and texting while driving. Avoid driving with a face mask which can reduce your oxygen intake.
- Alcohol abuse and drug abuse are significant issues in many parts of the world. Drug use seems to be growing despite the war on drugs and efforts to reduce its availability. They contribute to abuse, crime, deaths, dependency, and economic ramifications.
- Biological experiments, gain-of-function research, and weaponized biological agents are some of the greatest harmful health hazards that pose some of the greatest risks for hurting humans around the world. It appears that COVID 19 may have been the result of research done at a high-security National Biocontainment Laboratory housing a Biosafety level 4 biohazard research lab. There are hundreds of these labs around the world at government agencies and universities doing bat sh*t crazy experiments that can easily backfire and threaten the world. We must learn to live in harmony with bacteria and viruses because we have co-evolved with them.
- Chemicals may not be listed as the cause of death or even as a major contributing factor, but we are learning that chemicals contribute to death, disabilities, disease, and disruption of human health in several major ways. Bodycare products, fluoride, Glyphosate, and pesticides are some of the chemical health hazards many are exposed to and ingest each day. Chemicals and chemical weapons are stockpiled in many countries of the world and often begin to leak over time.
- Debt, deficit spending, destruction of the environment, fiat currencies, economic policies, and global corporate mandates are likely to create a massive financial and health catastrophe for our way of life and our world. Inflation and Voodoo economics harms everyone and rob people of their financial security and stability. Medical bill bankruptcy is one of the leading reasons for financial devastation. Now COVID 19 lockdowns, mandates, and restrictions are wrecking the global economy and reversing the progress made by many.
- Diseases are a major contributor to death and disabilities around the globe. Alzheimer’s, autoimmune disorders, cancer, cardiovascular issues, dementia, diabetes, obesity, and Parkinson’s disease are already very prevalent and increasing. Cancer is a particularly significant cause of death, depression, and disability in the world. Cardiovascular disease is a leading cause of death and disability around the globe. Diabetes is another epidemic that is robbing people of their health and wealth. Remember to focus on dental health every day. Dental health problems are a giant and growing problem around the world. Viral infections are linked to many deaths and health issues. Coronavirus, Influenza, pneumonia, and sepsis have been identified as major health hazards. COPD, lung issues, and tuberculosis are major problems leading to many deaths and disabilities and are increasing in the numbers of people affected. Malaria and other tropical diseases are causing many health challenges. It may be likely that the unhealthy lifestyle of people combined with metabolic dysfunction and obesity are causing people to be more susceptible to COVID, flu, and pneumonia vulnerability.
- Electromagnetic Frequencies (EMF) and Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) are being identified as significantly harmful health hazards. Cell phones, computers, dirty electricity, High Power lines, routers, smart meters, transmission towers, and wifi seem to be bathing us in EMF and EMR almost 24 hours a day. Remember technology can be a blessing or a curse…choose how you use it wisely.
- Emotional abuse and physical abuse are serious problems around the world and contribute to many other health issues. It is way more pervasive and prevalent than most people realize. Bullying, harassing, shaming, and teasing with harmful intent is rampant in companies, communities, and countries around the world. Projecting and promoting anxiety, fear, stress, and worry harms our health and directly hurts humans. During COVID 19 lockdowns the level of fear and emotional abuse has significantly increased.
- Food-related issues are a significant contributor to health hazards that harm human health. Genetically Engineered (GE) and Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) are major health hazards for many reasons. Fake foods, fast foods, Frankenstein fats, and fried foods are some of the major health hazards people are consuming regularly. Modern mono-crop agriculture with the overuse of chemicals, fertilizers, herbicides, insecticides, and tilling is destroying our ecosystems and causing excess soil erosion. The loss of nutrients and soil is causing massive problems with food production around the globe.
- Guns, improvised explosives, knives, and weapons in the hands of crazy and evil people cause many injuries and deaths around the world. Battles, border disputes, skirmishes, terrorists, and wars account for a large number of deaths and disabilities in the world. Violence and war seem to create more violence and war.
- Disease prevention, early treatment, and health maintenance seem to be lower priorities for too many cities, companies, and countries. Health care and prevention is a more beneficial, economical, and productive use of resources rather than sick care.
- Heavy metals are a serious problem causing and contributing to many health challenges. Aluminum, barium, cadmium, lead, mercury, nickel, and uranium are just some of the heavy metals causing health problems.
- Malnutrition, lack of prenatal care, poor medical care, and poverty contribute to many deaths and health issues globally.
- Medical mishaps and prescription side effects are significant health hazards and contribute to our health risks. Over-prescribing antibiotics, drugs, and other medicines are causing a cascade of harmful effects. When a person has cancer, chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery are the top three procedures recommended. Unfortunately, these treatments can damage the glands, immune systems, and organs of the patients. When you damage and disrupt the immune system there will most likely be long-term consequences. Prescription medicine addictions, overdoses, reactions, and side effects are taking a heavy toll on society. There are hundreds of natural recommendations and remedies that have been found to help with cancer and other health issues but many are sabotaged or suppressed to protect profits and power over people. Excess use of prescription drugs and vaccines is causing many adverse reactions and side effects. These methods will never create natural health and well-being because of the health hazard ingredients, risks, and side effects.
- Obesity is a growing epidemic around the world. Obesity results from many factors. A lack of metabolic flexibility and excess weight strains every aspect of a person’s emotional, mental, and physical health and leads to many complications and issues.
- Plastic, pollution, and toxins are very prevalent in our world. Significant health hazards in our: Air, buildings, cars, soil, and water are harming people and contributing to health problems. We are contaminating and polluting our air, lands, and water with so many pollutants and toxins, we are threatening animals, birds, insects, and humans with extinction.
- Radiation pollution and poisoning from nuclear contamination are serious health hazards. Think about Chernobyl, Fukushima, and Three Mile Island nuclear power plant disasters to remember how damaging nuclear accidents can be. Also think about Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and nuclear bombs and missile tests that occur around the world. There are enough nuclear weapons around the world to eliminate humans from the face of the planet forever. Even nuclear medicine can expose you to excess radiation that can damage your cells and chromosomes and possibly future generations.
- Sleep deficiencies, deprivation, and low-quality sleep are at true epidemic levels. Many hundreds of millions of people are believed to be sleep-deprived and suffering adverse consequences as a result. The strain and stress caused by a lack of quality sleep can affect every area of our lives and lead to increased morbidity and reduced longevity.
- Suicide is a serious and growing problem affecting individuals, families, and communities.
- Tobacco products are a major contributor to disease and health issues.
- Weather-related health hazards are increasing our risks. There are many situations where the weather is, directly and indirectly, a human health hazard. Some things that may come to mind include droughts, fires, floods, freezes, hurricanes, storms, and tornadoes. Humans may be causing many of the weather issues due to the bad decision, destruction of the natural environment, and mismanagement of precious resources like plants, soil, trees, and water.
When making choices and decisions it might be beneficial to consider the words with wisdom from the Constitution of the Iroquois Nation and the concept of the “seventh generation”. Consider these thoughts: “In every deliberation, we must consider the impact on the seventh generation…even if it requires having skin as thick as the bark of a pine.”
“Will we make better choices if we think about the consequences to the next seven generations?” Michael Morningstar
Now that you read the 21 harmful health hazards maybe the seventh generation philosophy will help make better choices in the future.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. Harmful health hazards come from a combination of decisions, environment, and lifestyle. If being happy, healthy, and in harmony are important priorities then awareness of these 21 harmful health hazards will help you avert and avoid any unnecessary risks. Look for my blog next week with my top 22 tips for energy, health, and resilience in 2022.
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
Top 22 Tips for Energy, Health and Resilience in 2022
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.
Leave a Reply