To enjoy a life with energy, health, and resilience in 2022 requires a detailed plan similar to the concept of building a beautiful house requires detailed blueprints. What lifestyle strategies, suggestions, and systems will you implement to make your life in 2022 better than it was in 2021? To enhance our quality of life requires us to improve our actions, behaviors, habits, and thoughts. We must constantly invest our energy, money, and time to add the optimal updates, upgrades, and uploads to our hardware, operating systems, and software that powers our passion and peak performance.
“With dedication and determination, anyone can expand their skills and thoughts for optimal success and well-being. Our behaviors, beliefs, and brain signals are the key drivers for our ability to create the quality of life we deserve and desire.” —Michael Morningstar
New Year’s goals and resolutions are nice daydreams unless you create a written mastery action plan, mission statement, and vision board to turn your desires and dreams into your destiny. It is imperative to find a coach, mastermind group, and peer group to offer you 360-degree education, information, and inspiration. Then you must schedule your activities on your calendar to implement your plans and measure your progress. Everyone needs references, resources, and role models to guide our way with their words with wisdom. Reading the best guidance of the experts and studying the efforts and endeavors of heroes, history, and how-to resources is the safest shortcut to success. Learning from the vast experience of role models we can cut decades of trial and error off of our timeline and gain their words with wisdom in days.
The Morningstar NEWS blog is passionate about helping people focus on Nutrition, Emotions, Wellness, and Success strategies. There are many profound principles and proven practices to guide our path for peak performance to enjoy a happy and healthy lifestyle. The ongoing crazy coronavirus conditions are creating an opportunity and silver lining for each of us to review our current lifestyle and invest in thinking time to manifest and re-engineer the life of our dreams. Maybe now is the perfect time to create a new operator’s manual regarding our happiness and health.
Instead of being angry and frustrated with the crazy coronavirus conditions and the crazy mad doctors, politicians, and scientists, now is a great opportunity to be calm and stay focused on being the change we wish to see in the world. When we are more centered, certain, and congruent we will persevere and prevail.
Top 22 Tips for Energy, Health, and Resilience in 2022
We could save billions if not trillions of dollars every year and be happier and healthier than our wildest daydreams with a focus on healthcare instead of sick care. If health professionals would write a healthy lifestyle prescription for their family, friends, and patients we could potentially eliminate the vast majority of the sadness, sickness, and stress in the world. If you are not hearing about holistic health and natural nutrition from your team of health care providers then they may be overcharging you while short-changing you with their vision of sick care.
Consider printing and posting this list on your bathroom mirror, refrigerator, and vision board to help you remember healthy habits:
- Acupressure and touch are powerful modalities for our happiness, health, and healing. Handshakes, healing touch, and hugs help maintain our happiness and health.
- Affirmations, incantations, and positive words are simple methods to keep your beliefs, body, and brain focused on what is most important in your life.
- Biorhythms and circadian rhythms are key factors to be synchronized with the complex rhythms of life and the world around us.
- Breathwork is very beneficial because many people are mouth breathers and take shallow breaths which results in oxygen deprivation. Breath of Fire and Pranayama breathing techniques help reprogram your breath and brain for optimal performance. Buteyko nasal breath training is also very helpful.
- Charity, faith, gratitude, and hope are powerful attitudes that guide us to a higher quality of life. Embrace these attitudes each day and then observe the magic moments and miracles that occur. When we are in a state of grace amazing things happen. Good deeds, public service, and selfless service make our world a better place.
- Dental health is extremely important to your energy, health, and resilience. It is a key driver for cardiovascular, mental, and nutritional health.
- Emotional mastery is essential to be happy and healthy. Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is one of the easiest and fastest ways to master your emotions.
- Environment plays a key role in our emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual health. Nature is a key place to invest your time to stay happy and healthy.
- Exercise and fitness are vital to maintaining every area of our health and well-being. A daily regiment of activities that include some High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), planks, rebounding, squats, and walking will work magic for your energy, health, and resilience. Talking and walking with your family and friends is an easy way to be active. Zach Bush M.D. promotes the many benefits of Nitric Oxide boosting exercises done in four minutes of fun. FYI, Nitric Oxide is essential to our health and longevity so learn more about it soon. Resilience training is vital for the ability to deal with whatever shows up in our life: Training our body and brain with cold/hot immersion, mental resilience, MovNat (natural movement), and resistance training can boost our immune system and longevity.
- Food is designed to provide the energy, fuel, medicine, and nutrition our bodies need. Green foods are great for us. Natural nutrition with organic whole foods that provide a wide variety of complex carbs, good fats, and high-quality proteins are best. Superfoods are abundant to supercharge our happiness and health. Hemp greens, oil, and seeds are superfoods and superstars for boosting our energy, happiness, and health. Raw foods have more antioxidants, enzymes, phytonutrients, and vitamin benefits than cooked foods. Blended raw sauces, smoothies, and soups are delicious and nutritious.
- Grounding is a beneficial concept to practice. Earthing is another word for being grounded and it helps us discharge static electricity and stay healthy.
- Intermittent fasting is a powerful way to discipline and train your body and brain to be healthy and metabolically fit. Time-restricted eating is gaining significant support from many people. By reducing your eating window to fewer hours and increasing your fasting window to more hours you can reset your health, metabolism, and well-being.
- Hydration is a vital yet often overlooked area of happiness and health. Herbal teas offer double-duty benefits to help keep us healthy and hydrated.
- Laugh, learn, listen, love, and lots of smiles each day may be considered a best-kept secret for happiness and health.
- Meditation and mindfulness may be the difference between a life of happiness or sadness. A positive mental attitude with clarity, focus, and resilience is essential.
- Minerals and vitamins are essential to our happiness and health. Most people are deficient in some of each and the consequences are sadness, sickness, stress, and struggles. This is often one of the easiest areas to address and most overlooked areas for our energy, health, and resilience.
- Relationships can be a source of joy or a big stressor, depending on our ability to manage our relationship states, stories, and strategies. Treat others as you wish to be treated. The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman is a great resource to help build resilient relationships.
- Sleep is vital to every aspect of our life and very few people are getting the quality and quantity of sleep they need to maintain and sustain a happy and healthy life. Create a relaxing ritual and sleep sanctuary for deep and therapeutic sleep.
- Spiritual practices are vital to maintaining awareness, balance, and consciousness in our life. Many people struggle with it. By building spirit we build strength.
- Sunlight and sunshine may be the cheapest and fastest ways to supercharge your body and brain for happiness and health. When sunlight is not available try full-spectrum light and infrared light therapy.
- Supplements from herbs and whole foods can help maintain your health as a complement to healthy organic whole foods. Boosting our adaptogens, antioxidants, enzymes, herbs, medicinal mushrooms, phytonutrients, and trace elements help. Herbal teas, tinctures, and tonics are a super way to help support your health and immune system. CBD hemp oil products can be very therapeutic and are available in all fifty states, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
- Yoga can change you and change the world. Yes, yoga may be one of the most powerful and profound ways to balance your energy, happiness, health, and resiliency. Try a yoga retreat followed by 21 weeks of yoga and see how your energy, happiness, and health shift into a new dimension.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. These top 22 tips for energy, health, and resilience in 2022 are easy to implement in your life when you have the determination, discipline, and drive to be happy and healthy.
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.